1 of 2
We got a problem!
Posted: 14 March 2012 08:39 AM   [ Ignore ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2012-02-13

Marek!

It looks like our first spammer started to work! Beberi96 is probably some sorta bot or web crawler,we should get rid of this account!

Signature 

Quote of this week:“Metal is dead!” - Lars Ulrich

Posted: 14 March 2012 11:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2012-02-06

damn! and so it begins…

Signature 

*formerly “mustaine maniac” on the old forum*

Posted: 14 March 2012 01:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  103
Joined  2012-02-04

He ain’t first Clansman. There were others before him, just Marek deleted them in time..

Signature 

Now rain shall wash away sad remains of man
Cities once so proud will crumble into sand
Buildings all collapse when all is done and said
The guilty ones will die with the innocent…

Posted: 14 March 2012 03:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  83
Joined  2012-02-22

any word on moderators yet?

Posted: 14 March 2012 05:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  435
Joined  2012-02-07
The Clansman - 14 March 2012 08:39 AM

Marek!

It looks like our first spammer started to work! Beberi96 is probably some sorta bot or web crawler,we should get rid of this account!

I’m a computer idiot…could you explain what exactly is going on, please? I don’t even know what a bot or a web crawler is. I did see the lovely golf update, though.

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 14 March 2012 05:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04

That “beberi96” is not a real person,just a computer program.That’s why it talks empty.Just a frustrating robot of a frustrating person!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 19 March 2012 09:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Administrator
RankRank
Total Posts:  93
Joined  2012-01-11

He’s gone

@All: I’m back. I was in Ireland for St- Patricks Day and now I’m available for you! :)

Signature 

The Boss here!

Posted: 19 March 2012 11:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-13
Kreator - Marek - 19 March 2012 09:35 PM

He’s gone

@All: I’m back. I was in Ireland for St- Patricks Day and now I’m available for you! :)

You were pretty close then…welcome back! :-)

Signature 

Posted: 19 March 2012 11:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

He’s gone

Well damn, buddy…  Could you please bring me a Guinness? I hope that while you were there you were thinking of your good buddy, Grover and got autographs from The Cranberries for me.

Signature 

Posted: 20 March 2012 05:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
MPetrozzaIsGod - 19 March 2012 11:11 PM

He’s gone

Well damn, buddy…  Could you please bring me a Guinness? I hope that while you were there you were thinking of your good buddy, Grover and got autographs from The Cranberries for me.

Wow man!! Are you that person Marek talking about on Facebook? I can’t believe that man!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 20 March 2012 10:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07
WeGiveyouPain - 20 March 2012 05:14 PM
MPetrozzaIsGod - 19 March 2012 11:11 PM

He’s gone

Wow man!! Are you that person Marek talking about on Facebook? I can’t believe that man!!

Me? Hmmm. I have a facebook page but I stay away from it. I don’t like running into people I haven’t seen in 20 years sometimes. I don’t believe he is talking about me, anyway. I’ve never really talked to him. Was he talking bad about some idiot on FB and it sounded like it was me he was talking about? I am an idiot! I’m a pretty damn sexy idiot though. Speaking of sexy… After watching this vid that Clansy had me watch, I’m starting to get why he like those Iron Maiden chicks so much.

Signature 

Posted: 21 March 2012 02:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
MPetrozzaIsGod - 20 March 2012 10:10 PM

Me? Hmmm. I have a facebook page but I stay away from it. I don’t like running into people I haven’t seen in 20 years sometimes. I don’t believe he is talking about me, anyway. I’ve never really talked to him. Was he talking bad about some idiot on FB and it sounded like it was me he was talking about? I am an idiot! I’m a pretty damn sexy idiot though. Speaking of sexy… After watching this vid that Clansy had me watch, I’m starting to get why he like those Iron Maiden chicks so much.

I’m just kidding with you brother,after meeting with you I get used to kid with people.You made my life little better,funny.

I don’t know if Marek has a FB account,but I’m seeing Christian Giesler,our Speesy he has a normal people account and one of my friends added to him.That’s interesting isn’t it?

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 21 March 2012 03:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Joined  2012-02-22

I don’t know if Marek has a FB account,but I’m seeing Christian Giesler,our Speesy he has a normal people account and one of my friends added to him.That’s interesting isn’t it?

yes he does ;-)
and it’s really not that out of the ordinary that most “rockstars” including Spessy have their own FB account. A lot of “stars” have them to keep up with friends and family and have a “artist page” to connect with their fans.
Mille has one also :-)

Posted: 21 March 2012 03:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
D.T. Metal - 21 March 2012 03:20 PM

yes he does ;-)
and it’s really not that out of the ordinary that most “rockstars” including Spessy have their own FB account. A lot of “stars” have them to keep up with friends and family and have a “artist page” to connect with their fans.
Mille has one also :-)

Yes I know that artist pages,but Speesy uses a normal people account.I still can’t get used to it.  :-)

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 21 March 2012 03:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-13
MPetrozzaIsGod - 20 March 2012 10:10 PM

Speaking of sexy… After watching this vid that Clansy had me watch, I’m starting to get why he like those Iron Maiden chicks so much.

They’re not just sexy,but unbelievably nice too! Wish I would live in California… :down:

Signature 

Posted: 21 March 2012 04:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Joined  2012-02-22
WeGiveyouPain - 21 March 2012 03:44 PM

Yes I know that artist pages,but Speesy uses a normal people account.I still can’t get used to it.  :-)

Why? Tons of artists have a personal FB account, but out of obvious reasons choose a) a weird username (Mille is a prime example ... LOL) and b) use it JUST for personal friends and family.
And after all, they are regular people, just like you and me ;-)

1 2 > 
1 of 2

‹‹ Moderators!      ...and the SPAM continues... ››