< 1 2 3
3 of 3
Why do you listen KREATOR?
Posted: 16 May 2012 04:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  115
Joined  2012-05-13

You’re welcome. Thanks to the interviewer ;)

Posted: 22 May 2012 01:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2012-05-21

Ive always thought Mille’s vocals were fucking sick! He is one of my alltime favorite thrash vocalists - always has been.  That is the main reason that instantly made me a fan when I first heard PLEASURE TO KILL back in 1986.  That is why I still listen to them. If youre asking for a different kind of reason, I dont have one.

Posted: 14 June 2012 09:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Total Posts:  155
Joined  2012-06-11

This is the question no one should ever ask me. This is the same somebody ask me, why do you love your wife and been married with her for 12 years ?

My first contact with mighty KREATOR music was back in 1985. KREATOR is my biggest influence into Metal, its the reason why i listen to metal for so many years.

Asking me why do i listen to KREATOR and i answering it in plain text, its impossible at my end.

Posted: 03 January 2013 04:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2012-12-31

I like Mille’s vocals, a lot of their guitar riffs, and the fact that they’re still kicking ass!!!

Posted: 26 June 2013 10:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2013-06-26

I listen to Kreator because of Miles still critical look on worlds politics today and to critisice it.
Funny Thing is, that when I was a young boy I became headache of Kreators music. :) No joke! But Hey!, I was 13 or so and had no idear of music genres.
Now, a little bit older, I’m glad to see bands, still keep critisiceing things that are happening today.
For my eyes, metal today is getting more and more comercial. Its hard to find bands that wear the roots of trash metal rebellion inside.
I wasn’t a first time fan and man, from this point I was much, much too young. :)
The way metal developed made me to the TRASH METAL Fan I am.
Its more comercial now and there are to many bands that use this music just for pleasing there egos.
Kreator, for me is one of the bands who still keep personal freedom in mind, and shout it in your face.
And only by the way, when I practice guitar playing, I’m training your riffs… YOU FUCKING TRASH TILL DEATH!

Posted: 11 July 2013 03:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2013-05-01

there good, fast and fooking awesome.

Love the music, riffs, drums, lyrics… not much more to say really.

Andy

Posted: 05 August 2013 07:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Total Posts:  57
Joined  2012-11-16

I am the same age as Mille.  I grew up with Kreator being my favorite band from as early as my teenage years.  Kreator’s music has literally been the soundtrack to my life.  I can remember when and where I heard every Kreator album for the first time, and my life’s memories are catalogued according to which Kreator album was out at any given time.  Kreator has a distinct and unique mix of aggression and melody that no other band I’ve ever heard has.  For me, their music has the perfect combination of ingredients and I connect with it on a very cerebral level.

And I would have to agree with Tormentor in that Coma Of Souls is definitely one of, if not THE greatest metal albums ever. I would almost go so far as to say that it’s actually one of the most underrated Kreator albums, especially among the band’s fans.

Oh, and anyone who thinks Kreator’s 90s albums are anything short of AMAZING should be ashamed of themselves.

Signature 

DEATH IS YOUR SAVIOR

Posted: 05 August 2013 07:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  115
Joined  2012-05-13

Hehe, I don’t like Coma of Souls... :D I only like 3 or 4 songs from this album. I prefer Extreme Aggression, Outcast and what they’ve been releasing for 12 years.

Posted: 06 August 2013 10:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2013-07-25
GunSgtHighway - 26 June 2013 10:42 PM

I listen to Kreator because of Miles still critical look on worlds politics today and to critisice it.
Funny Thing is, that when I was a young boy I became headache of Kreators music. :) No joke! But Hey!, I was 13 or so and had no idear of music genres.
Now, a little bit older, I’m glad to see bands, still keep critisiceing things that are happening today.
For my eyes, metal today is getting more and more comercial. Its hard to find bands that wear the roots of trash metal rebellion inside.
I wasn’t a first time fan and man, from this point I was much, much too young. :)
The way metal developed made me to the TRASH METAL Fan I am.
Its more comercial now and there are to many bands that use this music just for pleasing there egos.
Kreator, for me is one of the bands who still keep personal freedom in mind, and shout it in your face.
And only by the way, when I practice guitar playing, I’m training your riffs… YOU FUCKING TRASH TILL DEATH!

Yeah, this helps describe how I feel, I also feel that Mille is talking to a lot of people that prefer Personal Freedom and

(some) responsibility to convenience and ‘permanent records’ determining whether one is a good man or not.

Took me a while to get into it, because the sound and themes are heavier than a lot of stuff out there.

‘I’m mad as Hell, and I’m not going to take it anymore’ (from the movie Network).

I also feel like people can take me more serious when I play the music, if that makes sense.

plus more riffs that are part of a song that go with the theme of an album.

I got Pleasure to Kill, Extreme Aggression, Violent Revolution, Hordes of Chaos and their 90’s best hits record (I dig Lucretia). Getting more soon..

Signature 

Newspaper article fame, is the most Ironic kind of game.

Posted: 06 August 2013 10:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2013-07-25

here’s the Video link for that quote, to give you a context, or whatever…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGIY5Vyj4YM

Signature 

Newspaper article fame, is the most Ironic kind of game.

Posted: 20 September 2013 04:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2013-09-20

New to the group so this seems an obvious place to start. My first exposure to Kreator was back in 1987 when, on a trip to London, a friend asked me to buy him Stryper’s ‘To Hell With the Devil’. Fortunately I couldn’t find it so bought Pleasure to Kill instead (I bought myself Reign in Blood and Keeper of the 7 Keys pt 1 at the time), got back, listened to PtK before I gave it to him and wished I’d bought it for myself! I quickly ordered a copy mail order and they went on to become one of my favourite bands of all time. My friend still went on to buy the Stryper album (the fool!) but loved this too.

Pleasure to Kill is still my favourite Kreator album, indeed one of the best albums of all time IMO. I did drift away from the band during the late 90s (not really a fan of Outcast or Endorama) but since Violent Revolution I think they’ve been consistently one of the best bands around again. I love their mix of thrash, brutality and melody and Mille is such a great vocalist.

Signature 

http://www.last.fm/user/slaytanic1

Posted: 08 February 2014 11:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Agent of Brutality
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  246
Joined  2013-10-13

This is a really difficult questions, because it is not easy to explain in a few words.
I love Kreator for the enormous energy during their concerts. It always feels for me like a “party with friends” instead of only a band playing in front of an audience.
Their music helps me to calm down, when I am sad, angry or afraid of something. I have learned this especially during the last years where I passed some hard times.
On top I think, that they are really “down to earth” for such a successful band.

Posted: 18 April 2014 03:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Total Posts:  57
Joined  2012-11-16

I think the better question is:  Why do other people NOT listen to Kreator???

Signature 

DEATH IS YOUR SAVIOR

< 1 2 3
3 of 3