1 2 3 >  Last ›
1 of 4
Why do you listen KREATOR?
Posted: 07 March 2012 06:02 PM   [ Ignore ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04

I think it’s good to see why we listen Kreator.Just question it and write down your reasons,then we can easily see the message behind Kreator.
I hope it doesn’t seem so silly or aimless to you cause it seem okay to me.

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 07 March 2012 06:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  491
Joined  2012-02-13

Meaningful (most of the time) lyrics,powerful music. In a nutshell. :lol:

Signature 

Quote of this week:“Metal is dead!” - Lars Ulrich

Posted: 07 March 2012 07:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
The Clansman - 07 March 2012 06:33 PM

Meaningful (most of the time) lyrics,powerful music. In a nutshell. :lol:

Got it,you’re talking about Pleasure to Kill,sometimes even it makes sense!! haha Good reasons! Talk about the meaning that occurs in your mind,why do you say meaningful?

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 07 March 2012 08:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  491
Joined  2012-02-13

Meaningful is when you singing about something that’s interesting or thought provoking.Kreator has lots of songs like this,it would be a long list if I would want to name all of them.Just a few examples of my fave Kreator lyrics:
- Terrible certainty (how does it feel to know that you’re about to die pretty soon)
- Bringer of torture (daddy’s having fun-time with his daughter…fuckin’ sick! I love it!)
- Material world paranoia (like it or not,you’re a slave and it’s not getting better)
- Catholics despot (a song against organized religion)
- Everlasting flame (life sucks and it’s not getting better…again)
....etc,etc. The list goes on.Of course,these lyrics comes together with melodic,but still powerful music.And it clicks.That’s about it.Plus,the guys are really nice,friendly,down to earth persons.So,what’s not to like in a band like this?

Signature 

Quote of this week:“Metal is dead!” - Lars Ulrich

Posted: 07 March 2012 09:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
The Clansman - 07 March 2012 08:52 PM

So,what’s not to like in a band like this?

Nothing.They are just the best and your choice of lyrics are really cool,although I’ve heard and known them before,seeing them here like this makes me want to scream them through the senseless noise of material world’s night.

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 08 March 2012 03:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07

I like Kreator for the brutality. What I like most about Kreator’s brutality is the way it has advanced through the years. The songs may not have the speed of what Kreator had in the beginning, but through all of the changes in personnel and the flirting with elements from other genres, Kreator has kept their brutality. In fact…. in my opinion, their songwriting has steadily improved and their brutality is still there. I think that the music is getting better and better and the brutality is still there in the music as well as the lyrics. Of course, Mille’s one of a kind scream that he has that can not be compared to a death metal grunt in any way makes the brutality a mainstay in my opinion. Mille is God and his vocals can’t really be compared with any other vocalist….plus Mille sounds the same live as he does in the studio.

I can’t say that I look for a message that Kreator tries to put out, I just hear the rage, love the way that they put it out there and let the art come from it. I used to listen to all kinds of different bands in all kinds of different genres. I still do, but when it comes to Kreator, I have put them in a class by themselves and I truly believe them to be above and beyond their competition.

The brutality and rage put together in an almost symphonic blender at high speed… nothing beats it.

To Clansy: Thanks for mentioning “Catholic Despot”. It is most probably in my top 5 when it comes to my favorite Kreator songs. I just try not to mention songs from “Cause For Conflict” because of Ventor not playing on it. That song is so full of hate that it gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling.

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 08 March 2012 08:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1111
Joined  2012-02-19

Well i like Kreator cause the lyrics and music is so f***** powerful and brutal…And well i must say that Mille have the best metal voice.

Signature 

STEVE “ZETRO” SOUZA IS KING

Posted: 08 March 2012 04:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04

I’m having an interesting thing in my life,years ago I was just listening bands,without listen or read lyrics.Now I’m still listening same guys and when I listen lyrics I see that actually we are thinking and talking about same shit with the band.I guess band’s music reflect their thoughts and words.I still realize it frequently.Just checking the or listening the lyrics of a song and just get shocked and say “oh God,I didn’t know that he says what’s in my fucking mind even I listened this song thousands time”!! Damn,music is something beyond my mind.
And yes,Kreator is one them for me.Especially Extreme Agression,it was my first frequently listened Kreator album and I was getting relax with it,then one day I just checked the lyrics and I’ve gone insane,that just what I feel!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 08 March 2012 08:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Total Posts:  137
Joined  2012-03-06

Why do you breathe? What question? :lol: Perhaps because in 1990 they created the greatest metal album of all time!!! :coolsmile:

Posted: 09 March 2012 01:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  75
Joined  2012-02-05

I hear KREATOR because I find their Music very cool and because most Texts also stimulate to the reflexion (have to go!),because they absolutely reflect the whole rubbish which happens on our Planet.

I simply do not like it if any Band sings as for example dragon and magician over absolutely pointless Stuff.

Signature 

This is a Song,which I use to describe,what I feel about People like you…

Posted: 09 March 2012 01:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Total Posts:  123
Joined  2012-02-05

Wow, such a simple and hard quetion!  Hmm… I listen to Kreator just because I love the music!  Something like “Don’t think it, feel it”? ;-)

Posted: 10 March 2012 10:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2012-02-08

Kreator got me most interested in thrash metal, great lyrics from Mille saying things about the world most people would deny. Great guitar work from Mille and Sami.

Signature 

The posers on this Earth have no right to live
We gonna spit their brains torture is what we give.

Posted: 10 March 2012 10:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04

So you can feel Yuka :)
TerrorZone and Beerlover it seems like you’re sharing same opinion about it,don’t you think guys?! :)
And Coma of souls is just like a single drop of God’s blood in my opinion,I can’t describe it in kind of literary way you know it don’t resemble anything,shortly I mean you should have more idea about it Tormentor,Coma of Souls just one of them!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 10 March 2012 05:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Joined  2012-03-06
WeGiveyouPain - 10 March 2012 10:52 AM

So you can feel Yuka :)
TerrorZone and Beerlover it seems like you’re sharing same opinion about it,don’t you think guys?! :)
And Coma of souls is just like a single drop of God’s blood in my opinion,I can’t describe it in kind of literary way you know it don’t resemble anything,shortly I mean you should have more idea about it Tormentor,Coma of Souls just one of them!!

Coma Of Souls is my first Kreator album! This is the most special record to me! Maybe I’m sentimental ...  ;-)

Posted: 10 March 2012 06:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
Tormentor - 10 March 2012 05:52 PM

Coma Of Souls is my first Kreator album! This is the most special record to me! Maybe I’m sentimental ...  ;-)

Then you like Endorama. :)

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 10 March 2012 07:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Joined  2012-03-06
WeGiveyouPain - 10 March 2012 06:00 PM

Then you like Endorama. :)

I like all albums of Kreator! They are different but similar at the same time. “The brand” Kreator is present in each. It just depends what mood I am. But Kreator is a Thrash band, the best in Europe! ;-)

1 2 3 >  Last ›
1 of 4