2 of 6
Atheists - The Enemies of God
Posted: 28 February 2012 06:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2012-02-13
Phantom Antichrist - 28 February 2012 05:19 PM

But without science we don’t have electric guitars, Marshall stacks, record players and record equipment and Kreator would be playing unplugged. :-O

Also, we would not be able to share our thoughts right now.

LOL…good answer!

@WeGiveYouPain:Poverty,slavery and the other bad stuff you wrote about,is not the fault of science! It’s the fault of the basic human nature,which,in my opinion,is pretty much fucked up! As for the environmental destruction…yes,this one is the fault of science,but as Phantom said,without science we would still live in caves,so careful what you think or what you wish for.

Signature 

Quote of this week:“Metal is dead!” - Lars Ulrich

Posted: 28 February 2012 08:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04
The Clansman - 28 February 2012 06:10 PM
Phantom Antichrist - 28 February 2012 05:19 PM

But without science we don’t have electric guitars, Marshall stacks, record players and record equipment and Kreator would be playing unplugged. :-O

Also, we would not be able to share our thoughts right now.

LOL…good answer!

@WeGiveYouPain:Poverty,slavery and the other bad stuff you wrote about,is not the fault of science! It’s the fault of the basic human nature,which,in my opinion,is pretty much fucked up! As for the environmental destruction…yes,this one is the fault of science,but as Phantom said,without science we would still live in caves,so careful what you think or what you wish for.

I am pretty sure about what I think and believe,and yes if we would get real human life instead of electric guitars it’d be okay with me,because when we would get it,there would already be no reason for Kreator’s or Tormentor’s being.
And as I said,I don’t blame science but,if human has uncontrolled wish and uses such a great power like this and if this fucks my life,I should be angry with it,shouldn’t I? Just my thoughts…Being begins with human feelings,absolute fear of death,all-time survive worry,with this human is able to realize the value of every moment of his life,this is raw,pure and real human life and only way to purify our life aim and wishes.And we don’t need “Electric” you can believe me.If you need,then just let me live my life in my way and when I live with art,peace and just like a real human,free and without oppression,you can share your thoughts on the Internet…That’s just my wish. :)

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 29 February 2012 05:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  435
Joined  2012-02-07

See…God made science. It all comes back to the devil’s greatest trick being that it was convincing the world that he didn’t exist. I may come up with some good arguments to help this thread along. Being that I am the only Christian here, I won’t have too much help. I will try my best to make educated comments that help the thread be interesting. Remember that you can only take half of what I am saying as serious.

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 29 February 2012 07:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-13
MPetrozzaIsGod - 29 February 2012 05:35 AM

See…God made science. It all comes back to the devil’s greatest trick being that it was convincing the world that he didn’t exist…Remember that you can only take half of what I am saying as serious.

What do you mean by “the half of it”? From these sentences,I can’t take one word seriously! :lol:

Signature 

Posted: 29 February 2012 03:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2012-02-17

Not to shatter anyone’s belief. But…I regard both religion and atheism as the desperate handrails for man’s instable and insecure mind. These ‘ways’ are in fact in a symbiotic relationship with each-other. The only difference is, is that the former is a belief, while the other is a reaction to that belief, and thus (in the end) still a belief… :) I will not take sides. I am free.

Signature 

“It is normal to be crazy and crazy to be normal…”

- Me.

Jim Morrison speaking the truth

Posted: 29 February 2012 04:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
BeyondDogma - 29 February 2012 03:13 PM

Not to shatter anyone’s belief. But…I regard both religion and atheism as the desperate handrails for man’s instable and insecure mind. These ‘ways’ are in fact in a symbiotic relationship with each-other. The only difference is, is that the former is a belief, while the other is a reaction to that belief, and thus (in the end) still a belief… :) I will not take sides. I am free.

Just tell about your thoughts,I like people who say I’m free.And I just wonder what you think about being or just religions to enlarge my view and thoughts. :)

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 29 February 2012 05:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
One of Us
Rank
Joined  2012-02-17

Sure. I don’t have problems with people’s personal (and private) dedication to ‘the ground of being’ so-to-speak. I do have a problem with all these organized crime syndicates, such as the Christian church who feed off the fear, irresponsibility and insecurity of people. The ‘Lord’ in Genesis isn’t somebody which any rational and sane human being would ever endorse and worship…in my opinion. Yet, modern man is still bound by hierarchical structures within institutions etc., which are based on the concepts of religion. So, unfortunately even the biggest disbeliever in the ‘god in the sky’-nonsense is still slave of religion, whatever he knows it or not…

Signature 

- Me.

Posted: 29 February 2012 06:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
BeyondDogma - 29 February 2012 05:05 PM

So, unfortunately even the biggest disbeliever in the ‘god in the sky’-nonsense is still slave of religion, whatever he knows it or not…

That is true!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 29 February 2012 07:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  429
Joined  2012-02-11

I don’t understand what you mean by this. No matter if you believe in god or if you don’t; that fact that you belong to one of these groups is a sign of an instable and insecure mind? So, the only way to be “free” is to adopt total agnosticism where you say there is a 50%/50% chance of there being a god or not? Explain what you really mean.

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 29 February 2012 07:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-13

I will not take sides. I am free.

I’m sorry I have to say this,but this is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever heard in my life.Do you have your own opinion about things? Of course you have…everybody has.Therefore you take a side,just like everyone else. Are you a citizen of ANY country in the world? Of course you are.Therefore,you have certain mandatory things you HAVE to do,you have to follow certain laws,so you’re not free. Nobody is free.

Signature 

Posted: 29 February 2012 08:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
One of Us
Rank
Joined  2012-02-17
Phantom Antichrist - 29 February 2012 07:11 PM

I don’t understand what you mean by this. No matter if you believe in god or if you don’t; that fact that you belong to one of these groups is a sign of an instable and insecure mind? So, the only way to be “free” is to adopt total agnosticism where you say there is a 50%/50% chance of there being a god or not? Explain what you really mean.

Agnosticism is another handrail is it not?

Well, let’s take a look at the etymology of the word religion. It’s the Latin word for ‘To bind together/back to’ (God). Am I cut off from something since the day that I was born? Am I separate from that which people called God? So, even the concept of religion in the literal sense is based on estrangement and separation. And when people are estranged, don’t they look for the guides who lead them like sheep? There are more than enough criminals who would love to dress up to do exactly that.

Kreator already dealt with this issue in Coma Of Souls : “Deep in the unconscious mind lies the oldest WISDOM”. All answers lie within man himself.

Signature 

- Me.

Posted: 29 February 2012 08:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
One of Us
Rank
Joined  2012-02-17
The Clansman - 29 February 2012 07:22 PM

I will not take sides. I am free.

I’m sorry I have to say this,but this is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever heard in my life.Do you have your own opinion about things? Of course you have…everybody has.Therefore you take a side,just like everyone else. Are you a citizen of ANY country in the world? Of course you are.Therefore,you have certain mandatory things you HAVE to do,you have to follow certain laws,so you’re not free. Nobody is free.

Well, not being bound by any system or belief is simply another word for freedom of mind; being open to the changing flow that is life ie. yourself. These examples are all outward forms of bondages and identifications. Yet, you can still be free in your mind, which is not only the most important but also the most overlooked form of freedom. You can be tortured in dungeons for speaking your mind and yet still be free in your mind. I’m glad you’re aware of the outer trappings as most other people are not even aware of those! ;-)

Signature 

- Me.

Posted: 01 March 2012 12:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-11

Just because you call yourself a christian or an atheist it doesn’t mean that you commit yourself to a fundamental position. Most atheists are open to new things. Many say that they would be easily convinced of God’s existance if he would reveal himself to them. God doesn’t seem to be as eager to give us miracles as he use at the time the bible describes. Somewhere along the line he decided that to reveal himself through burning bushes and healing the blind was too vulgar and that in the future people would just have to take the word of the bible and the priests as a garantee of his existance. Too bad he did such an unconvincing job.

The be an atheist is no necessary a strong position. The word is simply the name of someone without a belief in god(s). That includes children and people who never heard of the god-concept. Being an atheist doesn’t tell you any more about a person than that he don’t believe in a god. Even so it is hard to say for sure becuase it is always hard to know what people mean exactly when they talk about God. Someone could say: “For me God is Nature!” or “For me God is Love!”. If that is the case; I believe in God too. But I don’t believe in a personal god that created the universe, answers prayers, knows what I am thinking and perform miracles.

Signature 

Posted: 01 March 2012 04:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
BeyondDogma - 29 February 2012 08:08 PM

Well, not being bound by any system or belief is simply another word for freedom of mind; being open to the changing flow that is life ie. yourself. These examples are all outward forms of bondages and identifications. Yet, you can still be free in your mind, which is not only the most important but also the most overlooked form of freedom. You can be tortured in dungeons for speaking your mind and yet still be free in your mind. I’m glad you’re aware of the outer trappings as most other people are not even aware of those! ;-)

Probably can’t be explained better.BeyondDogma,you are pretty interested about philosophy I think,I like especially that sentence. “All answers lie within man himself.”

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 01 March 2012 05:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-11
WeGiveyouPain - 01 March 2012 04:00 PM

Probably can’t be explained better.BeyondDogma,you are pretty interested about philosophy I think,I like especially that sentence. “All answers lie within man himself.”

I don’t find it very philosophical to be able to repeat empty and non-explanatory clich├ęs like that. Which answers are we looking for here that “man will have the answer to” but have yet to discover within himself? Ancient philosophers have indeed presented these ideas (that all knowledge lies dormant within ourselves) but those propositions are not taken serious anymore. Where would this knowledge come from if not from outside? Would a person born without sight and hearing be able to find these answers without any input whatsoever? Or are we talking about the will to find solutions?

Signature 

< 1 2 3 4 >  Last ›
2 of 6

‹‹ What is your job?      My favorite plant ››