< 1 2 3 4 > 
2 of 4
Opening bands for the Kreator concert in your city…
Posted: 25 February 2012 03:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1129
Joined  2012-02-19

Happy birthday Grover!!

Signature 

STEVE “ZETRO” SOUZA IS KING

Posted: 25 February 2012 03:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  75
Joined  2012-02-05

YES! Heavy Beersday,Grover!

Signature 

This is a Song,which I use to describe,what I feel about People like you…

Posted: 25 February 2012 04:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  303
Joined  2012-02-05

Happy birthday, Grover! I wish you just the best and a great day! :D

Posted: 25 February 2012 05:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2012-02-06
Yuka - 25 February 2012 03:53 PM

How about Vektor?  A lot of friends of mine seem to like them and probably some here as well?  They’ve just released the 2nd album from a Japanese label and I think I have to pick it up! 

This question says “in your city”.  So my choice goes to Japanese bands after all.  Fastkill and GxSxD!

i also was going to say vektor! people would be so alienated though! fastkill, fuck yes! i saw that they posted something about a new label where they will have greater distribution. it looks like i wont have to be coming to you all the time to get the discs ;)  code red, different story though! :)

Signature 

*formerly “mustaine maniac” on the old forum*

Posted: 25 February 2012 05:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07

Thanks guys for remembering. I know I didn’t shut up about it so you couldn’t forget, but truly…. I thank you all very much.

Vektor to me is one of the best and more talented newer bands. I love their style that it seems is all their own. Their guitars are fast but melodic and really it just creates a unique sound. I have heard that Vektor has decided to make a move to the “EAST COAST” so maybe I will be able to see them more often. Kreator, Vektor, and Violence would be a great show if Kreator came with 2 up and coming bands. I want to see Kreator and Exodus so bad it hurts. Those guys consider each other brothers so I really feel like I need to see Kreator/Exodus. But Kreator, Violence, and Vektor would be awesome for sure.

You know everyone Alysa. You kill all of the fun you know it all you. Well, since you are a hottie, I’ll forgive you. Hee Hee! You metal chick, you!

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 25 February 2012 06:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-06

nah, im just a music junkie!

vio-lence would be fucking cool. dicks of death.

Signature 

Posted: 25 February 2012 06:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-06
MPetrozzaIsGod - 25 February 2012 05:58 PM

Vektor to me is one of the best and more talented newer bands. I love their style that it seems is all their own. !

or voivod’s! ;)  im only teasing, but they do steal a few parts here and there. :D

Signature 

Posted: 25 February 2012 06:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

I was a Sr. Member. Now I am a “Soul Eraser” did i miss something? You have become a Phantom Antichrist.

You know that I’m old and fragile… what did you mean by “dicks of death”?

I’m horrible with lingo, sister!

Signature 

Posted: 25 February 2012 06:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-06

old and fragile…haha!

dicks of death - that vio-lence song.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sksLdCK4Jc

haha!

Signature 

Posted: 25 February 2012 06:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

Oops….I got confused…my mind is old and feeble….I was getting confused. I was thinking of one of my favorite new bands VIOLATOR…..I accidentally said Violence! OOPS. I’m really big on Violator, the new kids…. I’m a screw up.

Vio-Lence has been a great band for some time but Violator is very cool, very fast and I totally dig them

Signature 

Posted: 25 February 2012 06:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

Now I wanna hear “Eternal Nightmare” thats what I love about this place…You guys always bring up bands and songs that make me miss older thrash. Way cool

Signature 

Posted: 26 February 2012 12:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04

I agree with Beerlover,I think they should give a chance to the underground bands,you know it’s really hard to make music in this era if you are not from at least 80’.

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 26 February 2012 02:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Total Posts:  124
Joined  2012-02-05
dOT rOT Thrash - 25 February 2012 05:18 PM

i also was going to say vektor! people would be so alienated though! fastkill, fuck yes! i saw that they posted something about a new label where they will have greater distribution. it looks like i wont have to be coming to you all the time to get the discs ;)  code red, different story though! :)

Vektor is so much influenced by Voivod, right?  Their logo made me smile! :-)  Yep, Fastkill announced that they’ve got a deal with Pulverised Records for the distribution in NA and Europe.  I’m not sure yet, but I may be going to see them in March.  I think they have t-shirts in stock, but only available at shows.  You can still ask me anything anytime! ;-)

Posted: 26 February 2012 04:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-06

well in that case, if there are shirts that are in my size (or i guess for us girls - OUR size) can you get me one? as always i’ll send you the money or trade for something ;)

Signature 

Posted: 26 February 2012 05:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

I couldn’t find the “What are you listening to now?” topic I guess that one had run its course. I was getting ready to listen to one of the best classic thrash albums of all time…. Vio-lence’s “Eternal Nightmare” but I had to listen to Vio-lence’s song “Dicks of Death” first for my best buddy “dOT rOT Thrash (what the hell does that mean anyway, Alysa). In case you are wondering… yes, I do almost anything that hottie metal chicks tell me to. It is good for you, like a multivitamin. Really though. Yuka and Alysa are both hottie metal chicks. We guys are in good hands… Kreator has hotties that follow them around, too. Thank you Alysa and Yuka for being part of the Hoardes… Hotties are needed. I love you both.

Anyway… what do you guys think of that German band with the female singer?....uh…. oh yeah, I’m almost sure they are called Cripper… the band with the girl that grunts but can really sing, too? You guys like them? I heard a couple songs that I liked and a couple that I didn’t like. I still give them a “thumbs up” though. What do you guys and hotties think?

Thanks brothers and sisters, I had a very cool birthday which is being extended to 9 days long which is pretty cool. Wendy and my buddy both bought me my fave bottle of liquor. It’s expensive, too… $35 for a small bottle. Anyways. Thanks again. It means a lot! you guys and Kreator are the best.

Signature 

< 1 2 3 4 > 
2 of 4