1 2 > 
1 of 2
Shipping costs are true killer!
Posted: 04 February 2012 11:30 PM   [ Ignore ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04

Shipping costs really too much,I wish there would be a way to reduce them!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 05 February 2012 01:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2012-02-04

I agree with you there pal, that´s the reason why I didn´t bought anything yet…

Posted: 05 February 2012 10:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  103
Joined  2012-02-04

Me too… -.-

Signature 

Now rain shall wash away sad remains of man
Cities once so proud will crumble into sand
Buildings all collapse when all is done and said
The guilty ones will die with the innocent…

Posted: 05 February 2012 12:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  75
Joined  2012-02-05

Yes.
That’s what I say.

Signature 

This is a Song,which I use to describe,what I feel about People like you…

Posted: 06 February 2012 01:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRank
Total Posts:  93
Joined  2012-01-11

Working on some new shipping costs for our worldwide fans…. Its true, they are high…

Signature 

The Boss here!

Posted: 06 February 2012 07:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04

This is what hordes want to hear Marek,you can be sure!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 06 February 2012 08:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  21
Joined  2012-02-06

I ordered the winter brutality package yesterday and got the shipping notice today. I don’t mind paying shipping costs that are a bit on the high side as long as the goods is delivered in a quick fashion. But I guess the shipping costs to NA/SA is higher than the ones to Europe so I sympathize.

Posted: 06 February 2012 10:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Administrator
RankRank
Joined  2012-01-11

One option is to get some friends together and buy a lot more stuff to save shipping costs…as I said, we and Livewire Clothing are working on that. :)

Signature 

The Boss here!

Posted: 06 February 2012 10:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Total Posts:  32
Joined  2012-02-06

will there be more inner circle shirts done in xl sizes? would like to get this but would prefer that shirt.

Posted: 06 February 2012 10:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Administrator
RankRank
Joined  2012-01-11

There will be a new shirt in march!

Signature 

The Boss here!

Posted: 06 February 2012 10:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Total Posts:  32
Joined  2012-02-06

cool i’ll wait for that

Posted: 06 February 2012 10:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2012-02-06

i dislike girl shirts alot because the cut is always too feminine. my preference would be to make smaller sized shirts for girls with equally brutal imagery. every kreator shirt i’ve ever owned with the exception of the fanclub one has been cut and resewn.

i agree about the shipping costs to americans and other parts of the world. so many times i’ve wanted things, but when the shipping costs more than the actual item, whats the point?

Signature 

*formerly “mustaine maniac” on the old forum*

Posted: 07 February 2012 06:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  435
Joined  2012-02-07

I went to Nuclear Blast to order one red copy and one clear copy of the upcoming 7” vinyl singles of Phantom Antichrist. I had heard that they couldn’t be ordered so soon but since there are only 500 copies total, I wanted to make sure that me, Kreator’s biggest and best fan from the US, got a copy of the red and the clear. Nuclear Blast was charging about 8 Euro for each copy for a total of 16 Euro for the 7” singles. The shipping being charged for these singles run a total of 22 Euro. Converted into American Dollars, these 2 copies will cost me around $50 with over 60% of the cost going to shipping. While I am not complaining about the total cost as I really do want these collectors items, it just seems strange that shipping costs more than the merchandise itself. I went to http://www.nuclearblast.de/kreator... after a small amount of searching (I am a computer idiot), I was able to find the 7” singles for sale for 7.99 EURO each plus tax and shipping. Since I purchased both, I was charged 22 EURO for shipping. While the shipping seemed way too expensive, as long as the merchandise is in good order when it arrives here in central Florida, I will be happy. Good luck to you all and get your copies before they are gone. Whether it is true or not, I have heard that only 250 red and 250 clear will be released.

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 07 February 2012 11:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  21
Joined  2012-02-06
MPetrozzaIsGod - 07 February 2012 06:34 AM

I went to Nuclear Blast to order one red copy and one clear copy of the upcoming 7” vinyl singles of Phantom Antichrist. I had heard that they couldn’t be ordered so soon but since there are only 500 copies total, I wanted to make sure that me, Kreator’s biggest and best fan from the US, got a copy of the red and the clear. Nuclear Blast was charging about 8 Euro for each copy for a total of 16 Euro for the 7” singles. The shipping being charged for these singles run a total of 22 Euro. Converted into American Dollars, these 2 copies will cost me around $50 with over 60% of the cost going to shipping. While I am not complaining about the total cost as I really do want these collectors items, it just seems strange that shipping costs more than the merchandise itself. I went to http://www.nuclearblast.de/kreator... after a small amount of searching (I am a computer idiot), I was able to find the 7” singles for sale for 7.99 EURO each plus tax and shipping. Since I purchased both, I was charged 22 EURO for shipping. While the shipping seemed way too expensive, as long as the merchandise is in good order when it arrives here in central Florida, I will be happy. Good luck to you all and get your copies before they are gone. Whether it is true or not, I have heard that only 250 red and 250 clear will be released.

It always bugs me when the shipping cost is higher then what I actually ordered.

Posted: 07 February 2012 04:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2012-02-06

im in the same boat as you, MPetrozzaIsGod.

i just got both of them and it costs $50. like you im justifying it by saying this is my favorite band and i want them regardless.

Signature 

*formerly “mustaine maniac” on the old forum*

Posted: 07 February 2012 07:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  435
Joined  2012-02-07

So… is it true that only 500 copies will be sold? If so, I’ll sell one of mine to a deserving Kreator fan, possibly. I’d hate to see a Kreator fan like me get shut out because someone had to have both copies. Do you think that the red one will be worth more than the clear one years down the road?

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

1 2 > 
1 of 2

‹‹ Leather jacket      Plain shirt? ››