4 of 4
KREATOR TOURDATES 2012
Posted: 07 July 2012 10:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07
Phantom Antichrist - 02 July 2012 12:07 PM

According to early news on the Accept-forum, Kreator is the headliner. People on that forum have some contact with the Accept management so there should be some truth to this. But both bands probably have the same playing time (around 70 min).

I have got to start listening to more Accept. Because of you, I do know the band a lot better now, but there is tons that I still have to hear. If you get the time, I’d totally dig it if you would suggest albums, or even single songs for me to listen to that will make the show more enjoyable for me. I want to sing along and be festive like everyone else, ya know?

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 07 July 2012 12:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1129
Joined  2012-02-19
MPetrozzaIsGod - 07 July 2012 10:54 AM

According to early news on the Accept-forum, Kreator is the headliner. People on that forum have some contact with the Accept management so there should be some truth to this. But both bands probably have the same playing time (around 70 min).

I have got to start listening to more Accept. Because of you, I do know the band a lot better now, but there is tons that I still have to hear. If you get the time, I’d totally dig it if you would suggest albums, or even single songs for me to listen to that will make the show more enjoyable for me. I want to sing along and be festive like everyone else, ya know?

Accept is very good. Listen to those songs : Princes of the dawn , Fast as a shark , Balls to the walls , Monsterman and Starlight…I think you will like them!

Signature 

STEVE “ZETRO” SOUZA IS KING

Posted: 07 July 2012 01:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  115
Joined  2012-05-13

I’ve got a few ACCEPT albums, and I love Balls to the Wall and Blood of the Nations.

Posted: 07 July 2012 02:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  427
Joined  2012-02-11

When I am asked to name my favorite album I have difficulty to choose between the four albums they did between 1981-1985. So, I would say those are the four essential albums: ‘Breaker’, ‘Restless & Wild’, ‘Balls to the wall’ & ‘Metal Heart’. I don’t care at all for the two albums they have done since the reformation of the band.

All the songs metal-lord recommended are great and from the 1981-1986 era (‘Monsterman’ is from ‘Russian roulette’).

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 07 July 2012 02:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Total Posts:  160
Joined  2012-06-11
Phantom Antichrist - 07 July 2012 02:02 PM

When I am asked to name my favorite album I have difficulty to choose between the four albums they did between 1981-1985. So, I would say those are the four essential albums: ‘Breaker’, ‘Restless & Wild’, ‘Balls to the wall’ & ‘Metal Heart’. I don’t care at all for the two albums they have done since the reformation of the band.

All the songs metal-lord recommended are great and from the 1981-1986 era (‘Monsterman’ is from ‘Russian roulette’).

Couldnt agree more, the earlier eighties ACCEPT albums are top heavy metal albums, unquestionable about the influences those left in german/european metal scene.

Posted: 07 July 2012 03:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1129
Joined  2012-02-19
Phantom Antichrist - 07 July 2012 02:02 PM

Glad to hear i recomended good songs

Signature 

STEVE “ZETRO” SOUZA IS KING

Posted: 16 August 2012 02:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  761
Joined  2012-08-01

KREATOR, MORBID ANGEL, NILE & FUELED BY FIRE

Hristo Botev Hall
Sofia
Bulgaria

Monday, 19.11.2012, 20:00

... I bought my ticket yesterday afternoon.  Can`t wait 3 months till November!

Signature 

No commandments on the wall       No god, no rules to scare you all

Posted: 12 October 2012 11:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Administrator
RankRank
Total Posts:  97
Joined  2012-01-11

I’m on it!

Signature 

The Boss here!

Posted: 23 February 2014 06:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Bringer Of Torture