Tell me can’t you hear it?
I know it ain’t just me
Let us walk together
What are we waiting for?
It is now or never
This generation is finaly heading for…

A Better Tomorrow
OUTCAST THE TRUTH
Just want to adore Outcast and aware ones that haven’t realized yet…Read it!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 23 February 2012 09:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2012-02-13

Dude…the lyrics of “Better tomorrow” is actually an optimistic one! If you want a good example of a depressing lyrics,listen to the “Everlasting flame”.It’s so depressing,makes me wanna slit my wrists! (Love it!)

Signature 

Quote of this week:“Metal is dead!” - Lars Ulrich

Posted: 23 February 2012 09:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  435
Joined  2012-02-07

LMFAO….Clansy!!! I’m such an idiot. I keep seeing your pic up there and always was thinking that was the cover of Iron Maiden’s “Piece of Mind”. I just now realized that it is Stewie. I’m not really into The Family Guy. Maybe that’s why I didn’t notice right away. I still feel stoooopid. HAHA

I just heard from some strange dude that I know….well he said that “Phantom Antichrist” was going to have a total of 13 songs on it, and that one song is a cover of Iron Maiden’s “The Number of the Beast”. Has that been announced and everyone knew it but me? Or is this strange Austrian dude just making up stories?

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 23 February 2012 09:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  302
Joined  2012-02-05

I heard some rumors about that, too. But searching for it directly doesn’t seem to give any hints. Strange…

Posted: 23 February 2012 10:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-13
MPetrozzaIsGod - 23 February 2012 09:53 PM

LMFAO….Clansy!!! I’m such an idiot. I keep seeing your pic up there and always was thinking that was the cover of Iron Maiden’s “Piece of Mind”. I just now realized that it is Stewie. I’m not really into The Family Guy. Maybe that’s why I didn’t notice right away. I still feel stoooopid. HAHA

I just heard from some strange dude that I know….well he said that “Phantom Antichrist” was going to have a total of 13 songs on it, and that one song is a cover of Iron Maiden’s “The Number of the Beast”. Has that been announced and everyone knew it but me? Or is this strange Austrian dude just making up stories?

:lol: Later better than never…I’m a huge fan of Family Guy and Iron Maiden (hence my username),so the combination of the two just seemed funny enough to show my sense of humor.I would love to hear Kreator playing a classic Maiden song,but I’m about 1000% sure that if they’ll ever do that they not gonna put it on their new album!!! So,I’m pretty sure the guy gave you balooney!

Signature 

Posted: 24 February 2012 03:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

So, Goktug…
Is this where we are gonna commit suicide? Is this the depressing Kreator songs page? Haha… Too funny. All right, I’ll play. I’m gonna have to look through the discography a bit. I’ll come up with a song or 2. There have been 12 Kreator albums so that’s at least 120 songs to check, right? I can’t think that there is a more depressing song than “Everlasting Flame” by Kreator. Everlasting Flame’s lyrics even say the ages to make sure you know that “IT” starts and lasts forever. Besides the world itself, what is “IT” though? In that song, why are we so sad? I don’t have the lyrics in front of me but my memory says that it talks of normal world stuff and how it sucks so bad. Did I miss something in the song that happened? Does anyone know?

Signature 

Posted: 24 February 2012 03:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-13
MPetrozzaIsGod - 24 February 2012 03:09 AM

So, Goktug…
Is this where we are gonna commit suicide? Is this the depressing Kreator songs page? Haha… Too funny. All right, I’ll play. I’m gonna have to look through the discography a bit. I’ll come up with a song or 2. There have been 12 Kreator albums so that’s at least 120 songs to check, right? I can’t think that there is a more depressing song than “Everlasting Flame” by Kreator. Everlasting Flame’s lyrics even say the ages to make sure you know that “IT” starts and lasts forever. Besides the world itself, what is “IT” though? In that song, why are we so sad? I don’t have the lyrics in front of me but my memory says that it talks of normal world stuff and how it sucks so bad. Did I miss something in the song that happened? Does anyone know?

Naaah…I think it’s my fault,I kinda misunterstood the point of the thread,and then it quickly went off-topic by you,so now we’re here and kinda still off-topic.I can’t really answer to your question about “Everlasting flame” because it hits me on a personal note,and that makes it so depressing to me.But I’m pretty sure I’m not alone with it!

Signature 

Posted: 24 February 2012 03:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

No, you aren’t alone with it at all. I just didn’t know what the song was about exactly. The song just seems like it is about being miserable for no special reason. You know…LIFE SUCKS IN GENERAL!!! Haha

Signature 

Posted: 24 February 2012 04:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-13
MPetrozzaIsGod - 24 February 2012 03:52 AM

No, you aren’t alone with it at all. I just didn’t know what the song was about exactly. The song just seems like it is about being miserable for no special reason. You know…LIFE SUCKS IN GENERAL!!! Haha

Nah…It’s about total,utter hopelesness,it gives the listener that “whatever you do,you can’t win” feeling that makes people want to kill themselves!

Signature 

Posted: 24 February 2012 05:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

Well. I just got off the phone with my dealer. I’m so depressed after being on this page that I had to buy some xanax. Plus it’s late so I paid for delivery. Do you know what Florida dealers charge for delivering twinkies nowadays? If he doesn’t get here soon, the depression from being on this page added with listening to Everlasting Flame and paying Tony Montana his high prices might make me just do myself in.

Whatever you do, you can’t win. Good summary. I like that. Uh oh?!?!? Tony’s here!!!

Signature 

Posted: 24 February 2012 03:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04

Come on guys,what the hell is that depressive words? hahah This is the page that must tell you that’s the time and we should unite to fight against this fucked up human-made damn world.
The other topic is yes maidens “Number Of The Beast” cover will be released and it’s not in the album,it’s with the single as a b side that most of you have ordered!!
And I have read it just here under the topic how’s going with PHANTOM ANTICHRIST(Kreator-General),Jack The Viking told it and he also gave us three song titles from PHANTOM ANTICHRIST,and he have read it from Nuclear Blast magazine,so that shame on you man for not checking it!! hahah
God still can’t believe it,Mille says “Let us walk together What are we waiting for? It is now or never This generation is finaly heading for…” and it sounds DEPRESSIVE to you Grover?? hahah

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 24 February 2012 04:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04

For Everlasting Flame,I can’t just say that,this song tells you if you don’t do anything for a better life,for a better world,you will just be like that when your life ends…And yes,this is the depressive song,I want to cry with this song but no way this world made all of us senseles slaves just run to death.
And also I would like to talk about OUTCAST songs and it’s messages for us,yet I just thank you for taking attention for ENDORAMA,I would like to talk about ENDORAMA also…I hope it doesn’t seem you senseless,I think we have to talk about that massages,that gives us the power for bear it,yes to bear IT!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 29 February 2012 02:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2012-02-17

As for me, I wouldn’t consider any of Kreator’s lyrics ‘depressing’, on the contrary. The ones who are depressed are the ones who walk on the street carrying these fake, psychopathic smiles on their face, while there isn’t any individuality/spirit left to even care about… That’s why I consider Kreator as one of the few truly spiritual musicians around. It isn’t mindless ‘rebel music’ either, which ignores the root of the problems: oneself or more precisely…the horrendous lack thereof. It may even inspire those who are sick of the lies around them.

:)

Signature 

“It is normal to be crazy and crazy to be normal…”

- Me.

Jim Morrison speaking the truth

Posted: 29 February 2012 04:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
BeyondDogma - 29 February 2012 02:17 PM

As for me, I wouldn’t consider any of Kreator’s lyrics ‘depressing’, on the contrary. The ones who are depressed are the ones who walk on the street carrying these fake, psychopathic smiles on their face, while there isn’t any individuality/spirit left to even care about… That’s why I consider Kreator as one of the few truly spiritual musicians around. It isn’t mindless ‘rebel music’ either, which ignores the root of the problems: oneself or more precisely…the horrendous lack thereof. It may even inspire those who are sick of the lies around them. :)

Agree!!

Mille is not only saying that world sucks,he is also want us to unite to fight,fight for a better tomorrow!!I just want to talk about that actually,he screams something!!
Like a world religion
Like a perfect product of your fantasy
Embracing me, no rules no leaders
Just the purest power of integrity
All i can see
Still a spark rising
Deep down in your chest
Comprimise would equal
Submission to your emptiness
Stand Together Against The Rest
Together Against The Rest
Following our own direction
Together Against The Rest

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 13 March 2012 12:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04

I just want to make you listen A Better Tomorrow again.God this song is killing me,passing through my skin and soul and I just can stand with this belief whatever the hell it is!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE