Incoming KREATOR
Posted: 21 February 2012 06:23 PM   [ Ignore ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04

Since I’ve seen PHANTOM ANTICHRIST’s cover like most of people I also been thinking that Kreator will release an Old School stuff,I also know that recordings are raw,not computer shit,like the Old times,then I saw that magazine cover on the official Facebook page,first it reminded me Extreme Aggression then Kreator’s early years(I don’t know what early years mean,Kreator is here for 29 years)...
And result is simple,Kreator was perfect when they played at those years,now Kreator is also perfect but different from early years,music is changed and just became perfect…Thinking that violent evolution and these news about new release,I’m just in shock of that Kreator will give us all their experience,it seems they are mixing Old Schools’ purity and today’s perfection(Kreator’s perfection I mean)!! And that scares the shit outta me!
What do you think Hordes?

Image Attachments
aa.jpg
 Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 21 February 2012 06:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2012-02-06

well this photo is from the hordes of chaos album - so its not a new promo pic at all. i dont have any expectations other than the band do what they want. i know that kreator cant please everyone all the time, and i know alot of their fans are loyal and open minded to it all. of course i would love the album to sound like a throw back to 1986, but that would mean lack of progression.

in any sense, i’m extremely excited to hear what is brewing for this upcoming release. i know the gang wont let us down! mille has stated in the past that he only releases an album when he feels the material is strong enough and ready. they wont be forced to put something out just to put it out.

Signature 

*formerly “mustaine maniac” on the old forum*

Posted: 21 February 2012 06:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
dOT rOT Thrash - 21 February 2012 06:34 PM

well this photo is from the hordes of chaos album - so its not a new promo pic at all. i dont have any expectations other than the band do what they want. i know that kreator cant please everyone all the time, and i know alot of their fans are loyal and open minded to it all. of course i would love the album to sound like a throw back to 1986, but that would mean lack of progression.

in any sense, i’m extremely excited to hear what is brewing for this upcoming release. i know the gang wont let us down! mille has stated in the past that he only releases an album when he feels the material is strong enough and ready. they wont be forced to put something out just to put it out.

What a shame,I’m an idiot and ashamed of myself for thinking that photo is something new because they just shared and used it…Whatever,I just can’t reach the Hordes of Chaos in my Kreator timeline,I researched everything up to HoC,because it’s the last album I got.Thanks for information!

Then ‘expectations’ maybe not the true word I wanted to say just the picture of progress,in a way those things make me expect the end of the world with Phantom Antichrist because I also know it,Mille always do what he want and feel and they now seem to mix all and create an album,I just can not guess what will PA look like…
I’m just so excited!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 21 February 2012 06:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2012-02-06

i agree! i’m very excited as well! i think it will be worth the wait!

Signature 

*formerly “mustaine maniac” on the old forum*

Posted: 21 February 2012 07:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04

With great news from Jack The Viking via Nuclear Blast magazine,I now really expect the end for this fucking world and real life for us!!
God I’m going insane!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 22 February 2012 06:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Total Posts:  124
Joined  2012-02-05

Yeah, the new Kreator album is what I’m really really looking forward to this year!  I like all eras of Kreator, but especially the recent releases.  The new album will be a compilation of what they’ve done! :)