< 1 2
2 of 2
Gaming thread
Posted: 21 November 2012 07:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2012-10-20

I have a X-Box, but only shit I play is PES. And some Batman Arkhan Asylum/City too, Formula One and war games.

Signature 

Love is colder than death
And in coldness we’ll remain

Posted: 23 November 2012 02:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  101
Joined  2012-02-04

You all play console games. :/ I’m talking about PC games like Worms, Quake III, CS 1.6, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (fuck dota :D), Age of Mythology, and recently I’ve installed Company Of Heroes :) Also been playing Call Of Duty Modern Warfare for some time.. :) Overall I think that CS 1.6 took one year of my life for sure, for just only sitting and staring at my PC and in gamehouses and doing nothing else when it sums all up.. :/

Signature 

Now rain shall wash away sad remains of man
Cities once so proud will crumble into sand
Buildings all collapse when all is done and said
The guilty ones will die with the innocent…

Posted: 24 November 2012 03:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  77
Joined  2012-11-16

I’m really good at Chutes & Ladders.

Signature 

aka “Count Grudgeula”, aka “The Dude”

Posted: 05 December 2012 05:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2012-12-04

I’ve been playing Monster Hunter Tri (Wii) since January this year.  Also playing Epic Mickey (Wii), Goblin Commander (Gamecube / Dolphin Emulator), Deadlock (Macintosh) and having another run through Total Annihilation (Macintosh) - and I’ve got Galapagos (Macintosh), Cave Story (Linux) and some other games pending. 

One day, I hope to get started on Xenoblade Chronicles.

Image Attachments
Xenoblade.jpg
 Signature 

I WOULD NEVER BELIEVE IN THEIR LIES!

Posted: 08 December 2012 10:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  302
Joined  2012-02-05
Endless Solitude - 05 December 2012 05:40 PM

I’ve been playing Monster Hunter Tri (Wii) since January this year.  Also playing Epic Mickey (Wii), Goblin Commander (Gamecube / Dolphin Emulator), Deadlock (Macintosh) and having another run through Total Annihilation (Macintosh) - and I’ve got Galapagos (Macintosh), Cave Story (Linux) and some other games pending. 

One day, I hope to get started on Xenoblade Chronicles.

I love MH Tri and am just waiting until March 2013 for MH Tri Ultimate which will be my personal reason to buy the console! ;)

Nice to see someone else here playing this gem of a game! :D

Posted: 09 December 2012 06:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2012-12-04
Devastator - 08 December 2012 10:48 PM

I love MH Tri and am just waiting until March 2013 for MH Tri Ultimate which will be my personal reason to buy the console! ;)

Nice to see someone else here playing this gem of a game! :D

“Float like butterfly, flee like cockroach.  That is the way of the Shaka-laka” ;) 

There was another Monster Hunter-style game released on the Wii - though so far only in Japan: Earth Seeker.  (http://www.earth-seeker.jp/index.html )

There’s a preview of it at: http://www.cubed3.com/preview/398/1/earth-seeker-nintendo-wii.html

The chronicle of Earth Seeker goes that mankind was on the brink of extinction and forced to flee Earth after a black hole threatened the planet. Humans created thousands of huge ships, some the size of entire cities, and loaded them with everything they deemed precious. Groups of ships set off for various star systems to find a new place to call home. Disastrously, one group of ships met with a terrible fate when a gamma ray burst killed everyone onboard. Despite this, the ships’ computers still operated and managed to find a habitable planet. Upon entering this new Earth’s atmosphere, though, the ships did not react too well to it and everyone was forced into emergency landings. The computers attempted to execute their Earth Regeneration Programme to create a suitable environment, but due to the damage sustained in the emergency landing, they ended up creating monsters instead of the Earth creatures they had originally planned. Earth Seeker begins a thousand years later.

Maybe we’ll see it released on the Wii U.

Signature 

I WOULD NEVER BELIEVE IN THEIR LIES!

Posted: 22 September 2013 01:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  427
Joined  2012-02-11

So, who is playing GTA V?

Image Attachments
gtavkreatorsanandreas.jpg
 Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!