‹ First  < 4 5 6 7 8 >  Last ›
6 of 9
hey you! what do you look like?!
Posted: 06 April 2012 07:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 76 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2012-02-06

i want to see you with all the little fluffy blobs around! :)  i cant wait - i will hold you to it! you MUST make a photo of that many cats!

Signature 

*formerly “mustaine maniac” on the old forum*

Posted: 06 April 2012 08:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 77 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07

I promise to get a picture with as many of the furry little heathens as possible in it. I may have to have separate pics of the 16 kittens though. Fiona’s kittens are already huge and monstrous. The other 12 are still small. I’ll do my best tonight…PROMISE!

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 06 April 2012 09:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 78 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-06

cute! i love cats so much. i wish i could get one of the little fluffs from you! i’m almost past the point of giving a shit that i’m not supposed to have one in my apartment.

Signature 

Posted: 06 April 2012 09:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 79 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  427
Joined  2012-02-11

I have a cat in my lap right now. But I am only taking care of it over easter.

Here is a photo of me and Tom Angelripper. I look I’m on aggro-toxic amphetamine and Tom looks like he is on poisoned endorphines. The perfect match!

Image Attachments
angelripper.png
 Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 18 April 2012 07:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 80 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1126
Joined  2012-02-19

You have met Tom from Sodom. Cool.

Signature 

STEVE “ZETRO” SOUZA IS KING

Posted: 29 April 2012 08:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 81 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07
Phantom Antichrist - 06 April 2012 09:25 PM

I have a cat in my lap right now. But I am only taking care of it over easter.

Here is a photo of me and Tom Angelripper. I look I’m on aggro-toxic amphetamine and Tom looks like he is on poisoned endorphines. The perfect match!

Damn

Good for you. Tom is one of my heroes. Do you know that he became a musician to escape back-breaking work? Of course you do. I love Tom. I envy you. Great pic!

Signature 

Posted: 29 April 2012 09:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 82 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07
dOT rOT Thrash - 15 March 2012 11:29 PM

hahaha, this is what i thought of right away:

sadly, its from the game “world of warcraft”, but i think it could be you grover!

Damn… I know I missed this by months but you guys must actually think that I’m decent looking. I thank you both. REALLY. I know that I’m sexy but that is in an ultra dork stupid kind of way. I hope you are not too disappointed when I post my new pics in a few days. Goktug… you know that Alysa is sexy… this is totally different. I’m a man… and I’m fucking blushing. I can’t believe I missed this. I wanna look just like this WOW dude. Hey Alysa… if there was no Wendy, no Greg, I was 10 years younger….. I’m just kidding. I KNOW you are the metal chick hottie of all of my dreams…. but I need a friend, and you are the best friend I have had in a LONG time. In fact. I have almost ZERO friends and you people here know more about me than any real to life friends that I have.

Goktug… you will probably ALWAYS be the best friend that I ever really had except for online.

Alysa… you are larger than life to me. When I think of you, I think of the SUPERIOR chick friend, ya know. Sure, I wanna bang ya… who doesn’t? The problem is that I already love you AND GREG. You are the best. I feel privileged that Greg isn’t like my Wendy. This Kreator forum may be just some little thing to some. To me… I have met some of the best people I ever could have imagined. I love all of you and think of you all as brothers and sisters. Of course you 2 (Goktug and Alysa) are my faves but I promise you all that you could always count on Grover if he was there and you walked down the wrong friggin alley. I owe a lot to Kreator… because of all of you.

Goktug has no idea how good he is and Alysa is absolutely perfect in my eyes. I’m so glad to have you both as friends. Alysa is my hottie tattooed metal chick friend and Goktuig is my friend no matter what. Above any problem or issue, Goktug would be my brother. I love you both. If my plumbing ever works out… we will all meet one day in Europe. In fact, we will probably have to invite Clansy and “PA’s” goofy ass too. REALLY… you all are internet freaks that see message boards all of the time. I love all of you and I’m planning a party…... before we all get too old. Okay… I’m off to drink my last glass of wine. Just remember that I was the one who was LAME enough to tell you all that he loved you. Don’t get me confused with the Phantom Antichrist though. I’m here for sex only…. Oops, did I say that out loud?

Signature 

Posted: 08 May 2012 06:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 83 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-19

I havent uploaded any big picture of me yet.  but Here i am

Image Attachments
timmy.png
 Signature 

Posted: 08 May 2012 07:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 84 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-06

Yay Timmy! Keep that hair growin’ long you little headbanger!

Signature 

Posted: 08 May 2012 08:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 85 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  303
Joined  2012-02-05
dOT rOT Thrash - 08 May 2012 07:02 PM

Yay Timmy! Keep that hair growin’ long you little headbanger!

Yes, you definitely should - before it’s too late! :down:

Posted: 11 May 2012 07:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 86 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04

I know Alysa had asked it before yet I’m gonna ask it again,what kind of school is it that you can have long hair dude? In mine and any fucking school in country you can’t even grow it longer than a fucking finger!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 11 May 2012 02:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 87 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-19

Just a school. But its a little hard to have long hair cause everyone says that im a girl when i have long hair. But i dont care what they think cause Its MY life.

Signature 

Posted: 11 May 2012 03:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 88 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04
metal-lord - 11 May 2012 02:47 PM

Just a school. But its a little hard to have long hair cause everyone says that im a girl when i have long hair. But i dont care what they think cause Its MY life.

Dude here they kick you out if you insist on.World is so big I guess,you are lucky.

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 14 May 2012 04:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 89 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-06

maybe it’s different in different parts of the world, but the school i went to did not care what you looked like - guys could have long hair, mohawks, devil’s locks, whatever!

and timmy, those people are stupid because i only dated guys with long hair! if they dont have it, then there is no chance! hahaha!

Signature 

Posted: 17 May 2012 07:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 90 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  427
Joined  2012-02-11

I don’t know if this can bee seen from computers outside Sweden but I am on Swedish national TV tonight (SVT1 21.00). This clip shows me and my dad. Too bad I am wearing a buttoned shirt and no Kreator shirt. ;-)

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

‹ First  < 4 5 6 7 8 >  Last ›
6 of 9

‹‹ Webtrash      Which is the best Kreator song? ››