5 of 9
hey you! what do you look like?!
Posted: 14 March 2012 05:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04
MPetrozzaIsGod - 14 March 2012 04:53 PM

And hey, she’s into younger guys. She is nearly 48 and I just turned 39, you may have a shot at her, brother. Hahaha!!!

Thanks brother you are so friendly yet I’d prefer to find my own Wendy like you!! By the way,did you take those 34 cats after Wendy or is it necessary to have 34 cats for having such a country girl?

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 14 March 2012 05:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  435
Joined  2012-02-07

On my birthday, I give out gifts, instead of receiving them. I gave Wendy our first cat 4 years ago for my birthday and our first rabbit 5 years ago for my birthday. The animals came after getting the redneck. I don’t think it was anything but luck, brother. Wendy likes goats. Maybe you should try a goat?

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 14 March 2012 05:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
MPetrozzaIsGod - 14 March 2012 05:29 PM

Wendy likes goats. Maybe you should try a goat?

Is there any “sarcasm” about goats? hahah. You are lucky brother,I wish I’d have such a life and family,maybe one day I will who knows…

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 14 March 2012 05:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

Sure there was a little sarcasm, but Wendy grew up on a farm and raised goats and horses. She’s always talking about “her pet goat”. I wish you much better than what I have brother. I have Wendy, 4 kids, and Kreator. The rest of my life is rather horrible.

Signature 

Posted: 14 March 2012 05:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 65 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
MPetrozzaIsGod - 14 March 2012 05:49 PM

Sure there was a little sarcasm, but Wendy grew up on a farm and raised goats and horses. She’s always talking about “her pet goat”. I wish you much better than what I have brother. I have Wendy, 4 kids, and Kreator. The rest of my life is rather horrible.

God,I hope the last farm can survive until I’ll be a farmer,I call it as life man!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 15 March 2012 02:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 66 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2012-02-06
WeGiveyouPain - 14 March 2012 04:24 PM

.You look so Paladin man

this is the perfect description, really!!! :cheese:

Signature 

*formerly “mustaine maniac” on the old forum*

Posted: 15 March 2012 02:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 67 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
dOT rOT Thrash - 15 March 2012 02:21 PM
WeGiveyouPain - 14 March 2012 04:24 PM

.You look so Paladin man

this is the perfect description, really!!! :cheese:

I’m really happy that I’m not the only one thinks that!! :D

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 15 March 2012 03:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 68 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

Paladin…like “knightly”? Wow! Unless the word is used another way and I’m lost, you guys think I look like a knight from Charlemagne’s France? Wow! UH… thanks, I suppose. I’m gonna have to google it to see what exactly it means and brush up on my new, hip, fresh lingo skills. Hahaha

I’m due for a haircut and bleach job soon. Not short hair but… we’ll see how I look then. I hate short hair on me but when looking for work, hair sometimes isn’t the best thing to have for some reason. The world sucks sometimes, right?

Signature 

Posted: 15 March 2012 03:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 69 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04

Absolutely “knightly” !! I looked for a picture to show you but can’t find something worth to show you since you are the most paladin-looking-man in the universe!!

Just go in front of a window and imagine yourself with mail armor and a sword or axe.

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 15 March 2012 11:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 70 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-06

hahaha, this is what i thought of right away:

sadly, its from the game “world of warcraft”, but i think it could be you grover!

Signature 

Posted: 16 March 2012 04:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 71 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
dOT rOT Thrash - 15 March 2012 11:29 PM

hahaha, this is what i thought of right away:

sadly, its from the game “world of warcraft”, but i think it could be you grover!

I have to confess,I was thinking exactly the same picture when I said Paladin!! Did you played that shit dOT rOT? I spent some time on it few years ago. haha :D

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 17 March 2012 02:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 72 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-06

i played it when it first came out just because the guy i was dating at the time was obsessed. i lost interest in it pretty quick though. i’m really not one for games. i’d rather be spending my time on something much more productive ;)

Signature 

Posted: 17 March 2012 07:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 73 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
dOT rOT Thrash - 17 March 2012 02:56 AM

i played it when it first came out just because the guy i was dating at the time was obsessed. i lost interest in it pretty quick though. i’m really not one for games. i’d rather be spending my time on something much more productive ;)

Yeah that’s just the same here.I played it because my friends were also obsessed on this shit and I can’t play games now it seems very waste and fake to me,I just felt the greatest guiltiness and quit it some years ago…

Some of old friends still force me to play and that’s not because they love me so much,that’s because it’s a team game,son of a bitches!! ahaha

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 06 April 2012 06:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 74 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07
WeGiveyouPain - 18 February 2012 11:51 AM

Since I don’t like people so much,I have just 3 friends,one is my brother not from my family but beyond them,and any of us have camera and interested in taking photos…I really want to have a photo of me but it doesn’t seem possible for me…

I’m your friend, too. Sorry that I haven’t been around. Facing up to 365 days in jail made me shy away from the computer a bit. All is done now though. No jail for me. Get a photo of your goofy ass up here NOW!

Signature 

Posted: 06 April 2012 06:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 75 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

I had 34 cats. Then, my cat: Miss Fiona Glenanne, had 4 kittens recently. Plus, 2 of Wendy’s cats named Tristessa and Abigail (Tristessa was named after a book and Smashing Pumpkins song… Abigail was named after the King Diamond album) had 6 kittens each. So we now have a grand total of 48 cats. And yes, I name all of the cats, if you were wondering. Anyway, I will be taking pics of all of our new kittens plus I will try to get a picture of me with all of our inside cats which number 40 total. I hope to have them posted within a couple of days.

Signature 

‹ First  < 3 4 5 6 7 >  Last ›
5 of 9

‹‹ Webtrash      Which is the best Kreator song? ››