‹ First  < 2 3 4 5 6 >  Last ›
4 of 9
hey you! what do you look like?!
Posted: 10 March 2012 04:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2012-02-06

oh man, i was going to put up some of my pix with the band throughout the years, but i look super dumb in all of them. it’s embarrassing! i did find this one though which is kinda funny. it’s from last summer when me and my boyfriend decided to go on a random 9 hour bike ride. my legs got sun burnt in the shape of the pants i was wearing including the holes. i STILL have a dark spot on my leg a year later which looks like a bruise from this! :P

Image Attachments
DSCN0504.jpg
 Signature 

*formerly “mustaine maniac” on the old forum*

Posted: 10 March 2012 08:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2012-02-13

That’s a cute picture! Be glad that you already explained the redness on your knee,‘cos my first thought was definitely not sunburn! :lol:

Signature 

Quote of this week:“Metal is dead!” - Lars Ulrich

Posted: 10 March 2012 08:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Total Posts:  122
Joined  2012-02-05

Oh no, Alysa!  You have to put on sunscreen when you’re outside for such a long time!!  Yeah, cute pic though. ;-)

Posted: 10 March 2012 09:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04

God,I’m glad that you didn’t burn your body! Love is dangerous I guess,if it had been your mom who taking you outside such a long time on bike and getting you burnt,you had been killed here,hadn’t you? haha

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 12 March 2012 04:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Joined  2012-02-05

This is for Voivod lovers here…

Posted: 12 March 2012 01:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  429
Joined  2012-02-11
Yuka - 12 March 2012 04:26 AM

Awesome photo! Kawaii ne, again!

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 12 March 2012 04:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Total Posts:  36
Joined  2012-01-30
Yuka - 12 March 2012 04:26 AM

Yuka thanks a lot!!! nice one!!!!

Signature 

It’s too late - Korg├╝ll rules the earth!!!!

Posted: 12 March 2012 04:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2012-02-06

bigger! we need bigger Away! :D   thats such a cute photo, Yuka! i always think of you when i watch the tasumaki dvd. that must have been one hell of an experience! i know the boys really had alot of fun when they went to japan since it was their first time. i remember you said something about talking to snake about a letter you sent him and he wrote back in the 80’s. do you have any other stories? oh yeah, and bigger Away! (moni, do you have some too??) here’s mine with him and i look SO HORRIBLE because we were laughing about something when dan (the guitar player) took the pic and my face turned to total surprise! Away looks cute as hell though :cheese:

GROSS! i promise not to put anymore pix on here for a long time now!

Signature 

*formerly “mustaine maniac” on the old forum*

Posted: 14 March 2012 02:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  435
Joined  2012-02-07

I know… I look like hell. My cat, Snoopy, looks pretty cool though. Don’t tell Wendy I put this up. She’ll be pissy.

Image Attachments
chris_n_snoop.jpg059.JPG
 Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 14 March 2012 05:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Joined  2012-02-05

Grover, you look great and I like the white socks of Snoopy!  And wow, your Wendy looks hot really! :-)

Posted: 14 March 2012 05:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Joined  2012-02-05

You have such a good memory, Alysa.  It was in 1988 that I recieved a reply from a musician for the fist time and that was from Snake.  That made a Japanese high school girl so happy!  Very luckily I had a chance to meet him in 2008 and showed him the old letters.  Yep, he wrote me back twice.  That’s all about the story. ;-)

dOT rOT Thrash - 12 March 2012 04:56 PM

GROSS! i promise not to put anymore pix on here for a long time now!

Same here!  I always like to see your pix though. ;-P

Posted: 14 March 2012 11:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  429
Joined  2012-02-11
MPetrozzaIsGod - 14 March 2012 02:35 AM

I know… I look like hell. My cat, Snoopy, looks pretty cool though. Don’t tell Wendy I put this up. She’ll be pissy.

That means you will have one pissy and one pussy.

I love cats by the way. I wish I lived on the countryside. I don’t want to have a cat while I am living in the city.

Yuka: That’s really cool. What did he say when you showed him the letter? Did he remember?

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 14 March 2012 03:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07
Yuka - 14 March 2012 05:13 AM

Grover, you look great and I like the white socks of Snoopy!  And wow, your Wendy looks hot really! :-)

Thanks Yuka… very sweet of you. I know I looked horrible because that was kind of the point. Snoopy got pics taken of him because we had 34 cats. That pic was taken 30 minutes before we took him to a “no-kill” shelter The law says we are allowed to have only 5 adult cats. We actually got fined $200 in December for having too many cats. Right now, I am actually helping MY cat, Fiona (the others are mostly strays that we took in), with her 2nd litter of kittens. She has 2 out already and both are 90% black. So…We had 34 cats, got rid of 2 to take the number to 32, and Fiona has already replaced those 2. So, we are back to 34 cats and we will be at about 38 by the time she is done.

I will have a pic up soon of me with all of my cats besides the outside 6 cats that are strays but we consider them ours anyway. You can always tell someone that you have 30+ cats, but seeing it is much better, or worse. I’m trying to talk Wendy into some bikini pics for the “hot chicks” thread. We’ll see how that goes. Thanks again, Yuka.

Signature 

Posted: 14 March 2012 04:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04
MPetrozzaIsGod - 14 March 2012 02:35 AM

I know… I look like hell. My cat, Snoopy, looks pretty cool though. Don’t tell     Wendy I put this up. She’ll be pissy.

Grover you just look like someone from Lord Of The Rings or that era with this ultimate blue eyes and hair.You look so Paladin man and you made me decide to take a cat,actually it is because of my laziness,I just can’t look after myself and looking after a dog is extreme responsibility if you live in goddamn “city”.How I wish living in country-side!! Phantom Antichrist is exactly right!!

I’m not talking too much about Wendy since you look like Machbet,she is really a country-girl man,hot as hell,God I’m gonna get a sword through my neck!! hahah

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 14 March 2012 04:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

I wouldn’t be trying to get her into her bikini and on the hot chicks thread if I was gonna get mad about guys talkin about her. I want you all to think she’s as hot as I do just so I know that my mind is still intact. There is no better compliment that you can give me than telling me how pretty my Wendy is. I HOPE all the guys here think she is hot. I’ll get a better pic tonight. It will be up by tomorrow. I hope she’s in a good mood. She knows she has a decent body but does everything possible to dress down instead of dressing up. If she does let me put a bikini pic up, she may make me be in the pic also. I’ll try.

And hey, she’s into younger guys. She is nearly 48 and I just turned 39, you may have a shot at her, brother. Hahaha!!!

Signature 

‹ First  < 2 3 4 5 6 >  Last ›
4 of 9

‹‹ Webtrash      Which is the best Kreator song? ››