Me and Rob Dukes… and Gary Holt!

Kawaii ne!

Arigato! ;p

Posted: 22 February 2012 07:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07

Yuka… You are 100% sexy! Wow!  Oops. I said that out loud again, didn’t I? I envy all of you so much with these cool pics you have gotten with all of these people. I want to hang out with Gary Holt for a while. He’s a funny dude.

I’ve gotten to meet a bunch of pretty cool musicians but I have a grand total of ZERO pictures. I used to have a bunch of pics with Gen from the Genitorturers. Does anyone even know who Gen is? I tried to kidnap her at a Peaches Records and Tapes store when I was about 20. All I wanted was an autograph but she insisted that the only autograph I was getting from her was going to be on my…. uh…. lets call it a “bung hole” for the sake of arguments and such. So after the autograph, she insisted on piercing me there. Her husband (David Vincent of Morbid Angel) didn’t like the idea of that going on inside Peaches while their “meet and greet” session took place…....... Well, anyway, I tried to abduct her after that and got some really cool pics of myself with no pants. I wonder what ever happened to those pics? Damn! My kids would have loved those! Oh well.

Sorry about the subject and change of subject. My feeble mind wanders. Awesome picture , Yuka. Really cool!

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 22 February 2012 07:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  491
Joined  2012-02-13

See? You screwed it up,when you didn’t take a pic with “Evil” Chuck,back when you used to know him.All chicks here would’ve drool over you then! :lol:

Signature 

Quote of this week:“Metal is dead!” - Lars Ulrich

Posted: 22 February 2012 07:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04
The Clansman - 22 February 2012 07:31 PM

See? You screwed it up,when you didn’t take a pic with “Evil” Chuck,back when you used to know him.All chicks here would’ve drool over you then! :lol:

I agree with that,man I don’t blame you for this but you could at least take one photo while all this hang outs with him!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 22 February 2012 08:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

I never had any pics with Chuck. That does suck. It was a different time. People didn’t carry cameras around with the ability to instantly post images and stuff. I have seen a couple bootleg Death videos on VHS from the old days where you can see me watching Death play. I got to see Death play 15 times…and took no pics. The truth is…I was so high on acid in those days, the pics wouldn’t have been good anyway. I still feel stoooopid for having no pix at all though. I got to hang out with Chuck a lot but half of the time I was just running into him at the record store. See. He wasn’t “Evil Chuck” then. He was just a kid that was starting a band and looking for some musicians when I really knew him. Once Death got to be known, they would tour so he wasn’t around much. I knew Chuck in the days from before releasing Leprosy. He didn’t really get famous until about 10 years AFTER we stopped hanging out. To Chuck, I was some punk that followed him around and bought up all of his used records (I really did buy his used records. My buddy worked at the place and would hold all of Chuck’s records so I could buy them). I am downplaying knowing him a bit, but it really is true that Chuck wasn’t famous at all when I knew him the best. To put in better perspective for you…I think I was 13 when I met Chuck and I think that he was 18 or 19. I was a punk kid. LMAO

Signature 

Posted: 23 February 2012 02:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2012-02-06

so. friggin’. jealous.

and chuck is indeed a dreamboat. or was i guess…

haha, gen from the genitorturers! holy shit! i hardly ever hear anyone mention this band - thats hilarious what happened between you two! this is why this is my favorite forum! everyone always has the best stories!

Signature 

*formerly “mustaine maniac” on the old forum*

Posted: 23 February 2012 05:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

Gen is a Goddess! I’m still smiling RIGHT NOW about that.

Signature 

Posted: 23 February 2012 05:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2012-02-06

lol! i would be if i were you! sounds like alot of nice fun and games if you know what im sayin’ ;)

Signature 

*formerly “mustaine maniac” on the old forum*

Posted: 23 February 2012 06:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Total Posts:  123
Joined  2012-02-05
MPetrozzaIsGod - 22 February 2012 07:21 PM

Sorry about the subject and change of subject. My feeble mind wanders. Awesome picture , Yuka. Really cool!

Thanx for the compliment! :)  It was taken in 2010 and I hope my appearance hasn’t changed so much! lol I’m lucky enough to have had some chances to meet cool musicians and Gary Holt was one of the best for sure.  I helped him to do some shopping for his daughters and it’s so great to see a thrash metal master took time for picking up lolita dresses! 

I really like your Genitortures story!  You wanted to be a Gen’s slave? lol Sorry to hear you didn’t have your pix with Chuck, but you have a great memory with him.  That’s awesome! :)

Posted: 07 March 2012 09:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04

I just can’t believe that it’s Sami.I’m talking about Morphy’s photo with Sami.He does not only look like Sami,he also doens’t look like real!! You are lucky Morphy!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 08 March 2012 10:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  101
Joined  2012-02-04
WeGiveyouPain - 07 March 2012 09:19 PM

I just can’t believe that it’s Sami.I’m talking about Morphy’s photo with Sami.He does not only look like Sami,he also doens’t look like real!! You are lucky Morphy!!

Thanks man! :red:

And here’s something from 2006:

Signature 

Now rain shall wash away sad remains of man
Cities once so proud will crumble into sand
Buildings all collapse when all is done and said
The guilty ones will die with the innocent…

Posted: 08 March 2012 11:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Total Posts:  48
Joined  2012-02-29

^ That’s awesome! If I didn’t know better I would assume those are simple college party pictures haha.

And Yuka, that picture with Rob and Gary actually made me laugh out loud. Pretty sweet!

Posted: 09 March 2012 10:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04

Just wonder Morphy,when you taking this photos,I mean after or before taking them,did you ask or say something to them? what were your words about? :)

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 09 March 2012 07:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  101
Joined  2012-02-04
WeGiveyouPain - 09 March 2012 10:56 AM

Just wonder Morphy,when you taking this photos,I mean after or before taking them,did you ask or say something to them? what were your words about? :)

Uf, I remember back in ‘06 asking Ventor and Speesy about how did they travel and tour so far, I was just too nervous and couldn’t straight my thoughts out to ask them something else and with Mille, because of the large crowd, I just managed to get picture with him… As you can see there’s Sami and me, that’s because of the bastard promoter… But last year, it was awesome, I get to talk with Mille about how’s going on with new album, talk to Sami about some stuff, but I did talk less with Ventor and Speesy. It was kinda harsh atmosphere because of promoters who weren’t so happy about me being there with the band.. And they were tired after the gig. So I left pretty soon, I kinda didn’t want to disturb them. But overall it was great experience. I had the chance to sit with them, get a picture of Milles guitar also! And felt less nervous then first time meeting them. Great fellas they are and not some high headed freaks. :)

Signature 

Now rain shall wash away sad remains of man
Cities once so proud will crumble into sand
Buildings all collapse when all is done and said
The guilty ones will die with the innocent…

Posted: 09 March 2012 08:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04

That’s pretty cool man!! You’re right,they should be dying after a gig!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

< 1 2 3 4 5 >  Last ›
3 of 9

‹‹ Webtrash      Which is the best Kreator song? ››