1 2 3 >  Last ›
1 of 9
hey you! what do you look like?!
Posted: 18 February 2012 01:33 AM   [ Ignore ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2012-02-06

i love putting a face with the name, so i thought it might be nice to start a “pictures of you” thread. im sure it’s really easy to link to a facebook page, but some people have privacy - so just attach a photo of yourself.

here’s me acting like a dork at a triptykon show , and a photo my brother took probably 4 or 5 years ago now.

triptykon

_dot_Rot

i wanna see you all!

Signature 

*formerly “mustaine maniac” on the old forum*

Posted: 18 February 2012 02:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07

fair enough…one with long hair, which it is long again, and one with short hair that my daughter labeled “new hair cut” afterwards. She knows that I hate short hair. She cut my hair off when it was almost to my ass. I suck with computers so if this doesn’t work, I’m not trying again. LMAO!

Image Attachments
justin_and_me.jpgfaggots_new_hair_cut.jpg
 Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 18 February 2012 02:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  491
Joined  2012-02-13

I downloaded 3 pictures from my FB page,and I wanted to post a pic in the hot chicks thread,guess what? They were all bigger than 75KB or bigger than 800x600. Until Marek don’t change this stupid limitations of the attachments,I don’t put any more pix to this forum! :angry: Fuck that!

Signature 

Quote of this week:“Metal is dead!” - Lars Ulrich

Posted: 18 February 2012 02:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

I’ll get a new one with some braids in a day or 3 or 4. The dude on my left used to play guitar for me.

Signature 

Posted: 18 February 2012 02:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  427
Joined  2012-02-11

Why don’t everyone post their photo on their profile as well? Most people have avatars but not many have a profile photo.

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 18 February 2012 02:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-06

booo to the use of dropping the f-bomb! (and its not fuck…)  anyways - glad to see your face! now i can get a better idea of who im talking to.

clansy, i also had the issue of it being to big - so i just posted the links to the image of the facebook pictures and it worked…unless it didnt. haha!

Signature 

Posted: 18 February 2012 03:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-13

Oh,OK…I can’t say no to my fave metal-grrrl! :lol: But this is the last pic…I’m still pissed about the limitations.Ruins the fun.So…the guy you can recognize on the picture…is NOT me.The guy you CAN’T recognize…now that’s me. :-)

In Newport with Mikkey Dee

Signature 

Posted: 18 February 2012 04:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

I apologize for dropping the F-bomb, you’ll never hear me say either F-bomb. On my computer it says that under the pic. I thought it would be shown like that on my post. I was simply explaining why it was there. I know how discriminatory that is as my gay friends hate it as well and the last thing I would want to do is offend any of you. What is messed up is that Alexa misspelled it when she did it and I corrected it instead of simply deleting what she wrote. I AM an idiot. I sincerely apologize, don’t like discriminatory words of any kind myself, and assure you all that you need not worry about me no matter how high or drunk I get. It really isn’t a think of mine to say. Again….my sincere apologies to all. I don’t like being booed. I went to see Megadeth Anthrax, and Slayer, with opening act, Alice in chains about 20 years ago. I didn’t like Alice in Chains at the time but hated hearing them get booed too.

Signature 

Posted: 18 February 2012 04:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-13

Let me be Professor Chaos for a while,and tell u guys that don’t worry about the F-word…apparently here in Britain the “faggot” means “meatloaf” and the “fag” means “cigarette”.They also have a shortcake with raisins called “spotted dick” and just to make things even more difficult the “raisins” apparently become “sultanas” here.I’m thinking about writing an english-american dictionary.

Signature 

Posted: 18 February 2012 04:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

Well, my buddy ray takes me to his hang out here in Florida and it is something that would start a brawl. It’s cool. I do know about the British meat things though. My poker buddy told me he was eating them and I though he was joking until he said it again a week or so later. They freeze and box them in England, I suppose. The language difference is strange though. It reminds me of “Avi” in the movie “Snatch” when they are looking to find who blagged the bookies. “They spawned the language here and no one speaks it!”

One of my favorite movies….I loved it as well as “Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels”.

Signature 

Posted: 18 February 2012 04:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-13

You live in Florida? Man,I envy you…I love Florida!

Signature 

Posted: 18 February 2012 06:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

Florida is ok , I guess. Where I am is about 20 minutes from Daytona Beach and 40 minutes from the birthplace of death metal, Orlando. We live in a huge neighborhood called Deltona but I call it “Deltucky” Deltucky is a reference to all of the rednecks around here like we live in Kentucky. If you ever want a place to crash while you visit Florida, you can save some cash and stay with us if you wish. We do have 34 cats at present, but the number was at 42 as of 10 days ago. Plus I have 2 rabbits. We are animal lovers and rescuers as well. We are your typical family of rednecks, besides me, really. I don’t fit in well anywhere though. All I want is to spend a few months in Europe to catch a few metal fests like we don’t have here.

Signature 

Posted: 18 February 2012 06:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-06

nice pic clansy! the meeting of the metal gods is ALWAYS a good time! i cant remember…you used to be in georgia?

grover, you’ve mentioned the number of cats you have multiple times now. at first i thought you werent serious, but now i can see you are! some day you should make a “where’s waldo” style pic where all 34 cats are present and you’re somewhere in there. haha!

Signature 

Posted: 18 February 2012 06:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  427
Joined  2012-02-11

This is my newest photo. It was taken earlier this month at an OZ-concert (guested by Messiah, ex-Candlemass). I (middle) am chatting with my friends Erik (Watain) (left) and Hasse (ex-Die Hard) (right) in the break between the sets.

I also uploaded a new picture on my Profile if you can’t get enough of me.

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 18 February 2012 07:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Total Posts:  32
Joined  2012-02-06

yeah fag and faggot has a few meanings here in uk, the meat one almost never used though, anyways a facebook pic if i can get it to work.

Image Attachments
me.jpg

Posted: 18 February 2012 11:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04

Since I don’t like people so much,I have just 3 friends,one is my brother not from my family but beyond them,and any of us have camera and interested in taking photos…I really want to have a photo of me but it doesn’t seem possible for me…

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

1 2 3 >  Last ›
1 of 9

‹‹ Webtrash      Which is the best Kreator song? ››