‹ First  < 12 13 14 15 16 >  Last ›
14 of 18
Webtrash
Posted: 27 April 2012 02:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 196 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2012-02-13

Wow…Alysa,that Freezing Moon label is a seriously great job! I wonder if you can draw like this,why do you work in a record shop? With talent like this,you should work on cartoons or comics!

Signature 

Quote of this week:“Metal is dead!” - Lars Ulrich

Posted: 28 April 2012 04:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 197 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2012-02-06

people tell me this alot, but i dunno - for me the perfect combination is working at the shop and making artwork for metal bands or other projects. i’ve had alot going on artwise for the past few months and making little bits of cash here and there. cool!

Signature 

*formerly “mustaine maniac” on the old forum*

Posted: 28 April 2012 04:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 198 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1048
Joined  2012-02-19
dOT rOT Thrash - 28 April 2012 04:31 PM

for me the perfect combination is working at the shop and making artwork for metal bands or other projects. i’ve had alot going on artwise for the past few months and making little bits of cash here and there. cool!

What bands have you done art work for? When i grow up i wanna work in a record shop like you…

Signature 

LOST SOCIETY - TERROR HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!! 2014

Posted: 28 April 2012 11:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 199 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-06

just alot of Wisconsin bands, a few canadian, and one little brazilian thrash band called farscape :). they used a piece on their first cassette demo which is cool.

i hope that one day you’ll be able to live the dream of working in a record shop, timmy! its too bad that they are a dying breed - atleast here in the states. i’d love to live in germany and run my own shop.

Signature 

Posted: 29 April 2012 06:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 200 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  435
Joined  2012-02-07

Alysa… I want you to do so many things for me. Ya know especially when a certain piece is involved. I’ll pay you for it and I know it will be fun and full of art… I just need to save some money first, because a girl of your caliber is definitely out of my league.

Of course, Alysa and I know that this was a joke, but I just felt like all of you needed to know that I am a fun dude, even though I am a Christian. After all, Jesus says we all are sinners and fall short of the glory of God, right? Being that I am 39, I have to show it (whenever possible), that I still have a little lead left in my pencil, ya know? Besides… I can’t say stuff like this too loud because a certain dude in this world named Greg (no, not my boyfriend) wouldn’t like me talking like this. Since I love this Greg guy a lot, I must appreciate his wishes. His wishes are for me to be a perfect gentleman sometimes… like now.

On a different note, I wonder how “metal-lord” likes us calling him TIMMY? And since I am off topic, still… I want you all to know (especially Yuka… damn she is so hot) that you are all my friends and no matter what happens, I want you all to have my email address. So… would all of you dorks please PM me so I can give you my email address? If anything ever happens with this site, I want you all to write me here and there to say “hi”. Of course I have the same username at YouTube, too.

I’m sorry to both Goktug and Clansy that I don’t want you as bad as I want Alysa and Yuka… but I really don’t want to lose touch with you either. PM me so I can give u my email address. And GUYS… don’t act like you are just SO COOL and you don’t want Alysa and Yuka too, you friggin liars. Both of them are hotties… speaking of which, have Goktug or Clansy posted pics of themselves yet? If you did and I didn’t notice… I apologize. I’m so goofy that I posted a pic with my kitten to make me look good. I knew I’d be sexy anyway… but I’m Grover. What did u expect? My bottle of Pinot Grigio is almost to it’s end. I love you all. Kreator is awesome and that’s what brought us together. Since I have few friends, I thank the band. You all are great friends whether you know it or not… just Alysa and Yuka are the hotties….. sorry guys. Really though. you all are great. Yes, even you “PA”. You are pretty cool as well.

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 29 April 2012 10:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 201 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-19
MPetrozzaIsGod - 29 April 2012 06:26 AM

On a different note, I wonder how “metal-lord” likes us calling him TIMMY?

I like it

Signature 

Posted: 29 April 2012 05:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 202 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-06

haha, well i’ve whored this thread enough with photos so it’s time for others to do their work!

Signature 

Posted: 04 May 2012 08:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 203 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-13

Signature 

Posted: 04 May 2012 03:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 204 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-19
The Clansman - 04 May 2012 08:51 AM

Funny cause im reading that book in school (Wizard of Oz) :lol:

Signature 

Posted: 08 May 2012 07:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 205 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-06

i wont have anything like the ones clansy posts, but here since it seems to be dead lately

Signature 

Posted: 24 May 2012 07:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 206 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-13

Signature 

Posted: 24 May 2012 08:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 207 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-19
The Clansman - 24 May 2012 07:17 AM

That was funny… :lol:  <— As i said before the smileys are broken…

Signature 

Posted: 27 May 2012 04:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 208 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-13
metal-lord - 24 May 2012 08:31 AM

As i said before the smileys are broken…

Just use the altervista smilies…it takes a bit more time to put them into the message,but the selection is more than great!

Signature 

Posted: 27 May 2012 04:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 209 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-13

Signature 

Posted: 27 May 2012 04:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 210 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-13

The joke of the week: About a week ago,King Diamond’s wife started an official KD channel on YouTube.She uploaded all the official KD/Mercyful Fate videos to the channel. Today,YouTube blocked 2 of them on copyright grounds!!!

Signature 

‹ First  < 12 13 14 15 16 >  Last ›
14 of 18