6 of 9
Religion in music.
Posted: 11 March 2012 07:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 76 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04
D.T. Metal - 11 March 2012 07:44 PM

Using Glen as an example,...if he is calling “my god” a fake and dissing him, then you can bet your ass I will take that personal and NOT think about what Deicide is trying to say… just saying.

You do,but maybe someone don’t. This have to be able to help you to understand how a Christian can listen Deicide.

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 11 March 2012 08:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 77 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04

It is not about making you accept some view or thought.I’m trying to explain it to you because you can’t see this situation as you said.
Now I can’t understand how could you be able to think that I was trying to make you accept a thought.There was exactly no thought.I am just trying to explain you how can a damn christian listen a music which contains anti-god words in it.Damn I can’t understand why people defend themself directly when someone tries to say something.

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 11 March 2012 08:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 78 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  83
Joined  2012-02-22

LOL,....dear lord (no pun intended) ... for the 100000 time now,....I am NOT talking about your average christian here,...I am talking about the totally faithful who live their life in total compliance of the bible.

Gee folks, don’t get so worked up about this,....there is a difference between Christians,....and my comments are about the devoured, devoted, or what ever d there is…

Posted: 11 March 2012 08:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 79 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Joined  2012-02-22
WeGiveyouPain - 11 March 2012 08:04 PM

Now I can’t understand how could you be able to think that I was trying to make you accept a thought.There was exactly no thought.I am just trying to explain you how can a damn christian listen a music which contains anti-god words in it.Damn I can’t understand why people defend themself directly when someone tries to say something.

What? I don’t get that….and I am not trying to defending myself,....I am defending a point I made ;-)

Posted: 11 March 2012 08:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 80 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04

You are not a devoured, devoted Christian but you know exactly what a devoured, devoted Christian thinks.

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 11 March 2012 08:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 81 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2012-02-13
D.T. Metal - 11 March 2012 08:28 PM

....my comments are about the devoured, devoted, or what ever d there is…

How ‘bout Dumbass?

(Sorry,I just couldn’t let the opportunity to make a joke getting away…please,continue the “battle”!)

Signature 

Quote of this week:“Metal is dead!” - Lars Ulrich

Posted: 11 March 2012 08:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 82 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Joined  2012-02-22
The Clansman - 11 March 2012 08:41 PM
D.T. Metal - 11 March 2012 08:28 PM

....my comments are about the devoured, devoted, or what ever d there is…

How ‘bout Dumbass?

(Sorry,I just couldn’t let the opportunity to make a joke getting away…please,continue the “battle”!)

Bawahahahahahaha,

I LOVE YOU CLANSY :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted: 11 March 2012 09:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 83 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Joined  2012-02-22
WeGiveyouPain - 11 March 2012 08:34 PM

You are not a devoured, devoted Christian but you know exactly what a devoured, devoted Christian thinks.

It’s because I am OLD and been around the block a few times ;-)

Ok, let’s take this from another angle,....Mormons (true ones, like no caffeine, no alcohol, you know what I mean) for instance are one of the most religious folks in America. For them, listening to Deicide or any band that has anti-religious messages or images would be an insult to their faith, and therefor repel them to a) listen to it and b) perceive it as art in the eye of the band and be ok with it.

(And sorry to Glen about bringing up Deicide as a reference ;-) )

Posted: 11 March 2012 09:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 84 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04

I am not a “devoured, devoted and Dumbass Christian” but I can guess what can a “devoured, devoted and Dumbass Christian” think,because a"DDDC” is also a human and I am a human,so I can guess what can a “DDDC” think in such a situation.
However,you are not a “devoured, devoted and Dumbass Christian”,but you know what a “DDDC” thinks.

I understand you are not talking about my avarage Christian,you are talkin about a"DDDC”,however you don’t know what a DDDC thinks. I am saying,even a “DDDC” can think like “he is actually not talking about the real God that I believe,anyway his music is good…” can’t he?
Then you are saying,I’m talking about “devoured, devoted and Dumbass Christian”.

I just say that a “devoured, devoted and Dumbass Christian” can think and judge and can have,can own his own opinion about subjects because even he is a “DDDC” he has a mind like you.

People please don’t classify people as “DDDC” cause you know every fucking single person on this planet has his own and absolutely un-exact and always developable thoughts.

So,now you can understand how a “DDDC” can listen a band that against being “DDDC”. This is my opinion.If you still say no,“DDDC"s can not think about it,I hope someone who’s clever then me can explain it to you,how can a “DDDC” listen a music which contains lyrics againist Christianity.
Anyone who can think,even after eighty-year strict religious life,can do it,can perceive things from different views or maybe just can be tolerant.

Best regards…

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 11 March 2012 09:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 85 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
MPetrozzaIsGod - 15 February 2012 06:45 AM

I remember in Slayer’s early days Araya said, “Don’t take what we are saying very seriously, we don’t.” Just because bands play it doesn’t mean they have to believe it or live it. Don’t think that if you go to Kerry King’s house that he’d say “Come on in. Can I get you a drink? I have calf’s blood, raven’s blood, vampire bat’s blood and some tasty young virgin blood that I keep warm for special occasions like this”.

See,this is the great Slayer…

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 11 March 2012 10:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 86 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Joined  2012-02-22
WeGiveyouPain - 11 March 2012 09:19 PM

I am not a “devoured, devoted and Dumbass Christian” but I can guess what can a “devoured, devoted and Dumbass Christian” think,because a"DDDC” is also a human and I am a human,so I can guess what can a “DDDC” think in such a situation.
However,you are not a “devoured, devoted and Dumbass Christian”,but you know what a “DDDC” thinks.

Holy crap man, take it down a nudge….NOBODY called you a DDDC ... if you can’t take a joke, man you are clearly on the wrong msg. board. I for one am here to rack up my post count ,.... ;-) :coolsmile:

I understand you are not talking about my avarage Christian,you are talkin about a"DDDC”,however you don’t know what a DDDC thinks. I am saying,even a “DDDC” can think like “he is actually not talking about the real God that I believe,anyway his music is good…” can’t he?

Nope, do not agree with this! Yes the DDD can think, nobody said otherwise, but his belief in God and what his religion stands for will make him a bit bias on the subject.

I just say that a “devoured, devoted and Dumbass Christian” can think and judge and can have,can own his own opinion about subjects because even he is a “DDDC” he has a mind like you.
People please don’t classify people as “DDDC” cause you know every fucking single person on this planet has his own and absolutely un-exact and always developable thoughts.

hmmm,...weren’t you the one who came up with this classification?

So,now you can understand how a “DDDC” can listen a band that against being “DDDC”. This is my opinion.If you still say no,“DDDC"s can not think about it,I hope someone who’s clever then me can explain it to you,how can a “DDDC” listen a music which contains lyrics againist Christianity.

See my comment about the Mormons! Oh, and if I find the video or pictures on what is happening over here when Rotting Christ is playing I will post them.

Anyone who can think,even after eighty-year strict religious life,can do it,can perceive things from different views or maybe just can be tolerant.

Seriously man, you take this way, way to personal :-)

Like I said before, all hail to those who are believers, and again I refer to my post about the Mormons.

Posted: 11 March 2012 10:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 87 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04

Right I don’t want to offense you,if I did I’m sorry for this…I’m still determined about that you can’t classify people just like Mormons or something,this is human race one day a Mormon or a father from a church really surprise you with his behaviour.I’m just about that.It is not interesting that a Christian listens Deicide.There is two clear reason for this,first music is an art and second human can perceive thoughts in a way that he wants to.

I’m sorry for talking too much…

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 11 March 2012 11:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 88 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Joined  2012-02-22
WeGiveyouPain - 11 March 2012 10:34 PM

Right I don’t want to offense you,if I did I’m sorry for this…

No worries dude, I don’t get offended over shit like that,...after all this is a internet message board ...;-)

I’m still determined about that you can’t classify people just like Mormons or something,this is human race one day a Mormon or a father from a church really surprise you with his behaviour.

See, and this is where our opinions differ. Let’s stay with the Mormon example; I don’t classify people, but I DO classify their strong beliefs. A true Mormon will never, ever listen to or do something that is against his faith because it will be insulting to everything he stands for. Has nadda to do with him as a human being and making choices, it has something to do with his FAITH and making choices. And again, speaking about the Mormon example here and not generalizing this.

I’m just about that.It is not interesting that a Christian listens Deicide.There is two clear reason for this,first music is an art and second human can perceive thoughts in a way that he wants to.

well, but if his religious teachings are against such art then his thoughts will sway him not to. Prime example is also what happened to Behemoth in the mostly catholic Poland! Yes it is Art, but tons of people went ape shit when he ripped the bible apart.

I’m sorry for talking too much…

you’re fine,...but I am out of here now until tomorrow!

Posted: 12 March 2012 01:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 89 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  429
Joined  2012-02-11
D.T. Metal - 11 March 2012 07:48 PM

And just to be perfectly clear about one thing !!!

ME = not religious at all,... do I believe in “something”,...maybe depending on my mood I guess.
And with ME also being one of the biggest WATAIN fans,....well, do the math.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know Pelle, Håkan and Erik a bit since we come from the same town and they used to come to the bar where I DJ’d. Håkan also used to play in my friend’s band (Die Hard). I have a photo of me Erik and Hasse (Die Hard) in the ‘What do you look like?’-thread. Did you see it?

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 12 March 2012 02:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 90 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Joined  2012-02-22
Phantom Antichrist - 12 March 2012 01:36 PM

I know Pelle, Håkan and Erik a bit since we come from the same town and they used to come to the bar where I DJ’d. Håkan also used to play in my friend’s band (Die Hard). I have a photo of me Erik and Hasse (Die Hard) in the ‘What do you look like?’-thread. Did you see it?

Yes Sir, I did ;-)
So, do you also know the guys from In Solitude then? Believe they are also from Uppsala.

‹ First  < 4 5 6 7 8 >  Last ›
6 of 9

‹‹ Vegan Black Metal Chef      Webtrash ››