Setlist for LEGENDS OF THRASH North American tour w/ OVERKILL?
Posted: 06 October 2013 11:28 PM   [ Ignore ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2012-05-21

Hoping and praying to hear some different songs for this special Legends of Thrash tour!! 
Something in the vein of how they resurrected THE PESTILENCE a few years ago!

Carrion
Some Pain Will Last
No Escape
World Beyond

yeah right!  lol

Please just drop phobia, coma, terrible and extreme just for once

Posted: 20 November 2013 01:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2012-05-21

What an incredibly disappointing set. NOTHING from Terrible Certainty, Extreme Aggression or Coma of Souls.  Those along with Pleasure To Kill are the best 4 albums.
My opinion? Nah, that’s a FACT.
I can’t understand this playing the same basic set for 3 tours in a row now ZZZZZZZ
Kreator’s sound was amazing!  One of the best they’ve ever sounded, too bad it was the same old same old.
If back in the 80’s someone told me that in 25 years Overkill will blow away Kreator I’d have laughed in their face, but here we are 20 some years later and they did.
Well Mille, you are packing them in, and the drones seem to be happy hearing the same shit over and over, so congratulations. 
For you, it sure beats the less than 100 people who were at those early shows…but this old school fan has seen his last Kreator show if this stagnation is going to continue.
Perhaps at some point you’ll play an old school set for the few of us who have been supporting you since your first American tour in 1987 and so younger fans of the past 20 years can hear songs they never had a chance to hear….although sadly I doubt you will.
I can’t imagine how you yourself aren’t bored to tears after playing the SAME songs night after night year after year.
I would think you of all would welcome a change. I guess its just easier this way….sigh…
Thanks for the memories, no hard feelings, I just hope you can understand where I’m coming from.