How long Sami will stay in band?
Posted: 26 March 2013 02:43 AM   [ Ignore ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2013-01-29

i think the band lost more agressive and heavy sound with Sami, no words he is very great guitarist but not for Kreator

Posted: 26 March 2013 03:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  78
Joined  2012-11-16

I disagree.  Sami is amazing and his playing adds a whole new dimension to the band’s sound and style, compared to their pre-2000 output.  At this point, I would consider him a vital and essential part of Kreator.  This is the best lineup the band has ever had, in my opinion.

Signature 

aka “Count Grudgeula”, aka “The Dude”

Posted: 26 March 2013 04:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  757
Joined  2012-08-01
Sreymnek - 26 March 2013 03:45 AM

This is the best lineup the band has ever had, in my opinion.

I strongly agree.

Signature 

No commandments on the wall       No god, no rules to scare you all

Posted: 26 March 2013 07:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1126
Joined  2012-02-19

Comon dude…less aggressive? Have you ever listened to Enemy of god or Hordes of chaos? They are brutal as f*#!!! I hope Sami stays in Kreator til the end of time…Hes perfect for this band. This Mille , Ventor , Speesy and Sami line-up is the best Kreator line-up ever!

Signature 

STEVE “ZETRO” SOUZA IS KING

Posted: 26 March 2013 09:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  22
Joined  2012-12-04

Ever since they got Sami, Kreator have gone from strength to strength, (in my opinion).  I’d go as far as to say that he was the missing piece in the puzzle: once he joined, it all came together for the band.  With him, I’d argue, far from losing ‘heaviness’, Kreator gained a melodic aspect that, by serving as a contrast, actually increased its intensity, (The Few, The Proud, The Broken being a case in point.)   

I share Sreymnek’s / metal-lord’s / man without god’s view: this is the band’s best-ever line-up.

Signature 

I WOULD NEVER BELIEVE IN THEIR LIES!

Posted: 26 March 2013 11:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2013-01-29

just point influence of Sami more and more in the future we will get power metal band as Waltari

Posted: 26 March 2013 08:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  115
Joined  2012-05-13
Sreymnek - 26 March 2013 03:45 AM

I disagree.  Sami is amazing and his playing adds a whole new dimension to the band’s sound and style, compared to their pre-2000 output.  At this point, I would consider him a vital and essential part of Kreator.  This is the best lineup the band has ever had, in my opinion.

Endless Solitude - 26 March 2013 09:46 AM

Ever since they got Sami, Kreator have gone from strength to strength, (in my opinion).  I’d go as far as to say that he was the missing piece in the puzzle: once he joined, it all came together for the band.  With him, I’d argue, far from losing ‘heaviness’, Kreator gained a melodic aspect that, by serving as a contrast, actually increased its intensity, (The Few, The Proud, The Broken being a case in point.)   

I share Sreymnek’s / metal-lord’s / man without god’s view: this is the band’s best-ever line-up.

I totally agree. I love Violent Revolution, Enemy of God and Phantom Antichrist, which are my three favorite KREATOR albums. Sami is an incredible guitarist and I think Mille technically improved since Sami’s arrival. Before, Mille was an awesome riffing machine: even if the first era of the band is not my favorite, some songs are really powerful, but Sami records awesome solos and now so does Mille. From my point of view, Mille’s solos on the first albums are not really great, they often sound like SLAYER’s solos and I don’t really like it. But now he plays very interesting solos that give even more power to the songs. When I first listened to Phantom Antichrist, I thought all solos were Sami’s. After, I thought some were Mille’s because of the guitar sound, but was not very sure… And then I saw live videos, and realized Mille recorded some beautiful solos on this album. And without Sami, I think that would have never happened. The JUDAS PRIEST-like guitar duets (for example on “From Flood into Fire”) are just fucking great.

That’s why I think Sami is the best guitarist Mille has ever been playing with (that’s what Mille hismelf also thinks) and I hope he’ll stay in the band forever.

Mille + Sami + Ventor + Speesy = WIN !

Posted: 29 March 2013 07:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Total Posts:  146
Joined  2012-03-06

The Question is - How long Sami will stay in band?

My answer is - I don’t know!  ;)

Posted: 29 March 2013 08:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-08-01
Tormentor - 29 March 2013 07:32 PM

The Question is - How long Sami will stay in band?

My answer is - I don’t know!  ;)

LOL !!!

Signature 

Posted: 12 September 2013 08:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2013-09-10

I would consider him a vital and essential part of Kreator.

Signature 

The dirndl is a traditional Witch costumes worn by women in Germany and Austria.

Posted: 12 September 2013 03:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  101
Joined  2012-02-04

Don’t feed the troll.

Signature 

Now rain shall wash away sad remains of man
Cities once so proud will crumble into sand
Buildings all collapse when all is done and said
The guilty ones will die with the innocent…

Posted: 28 September 2013 10:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  78
Joined  2012-11-16

Sami’s soloing style is possibly the most unique and instantly recognizable in all of extreme metal. There’s a logical and cohesive structure to every one of his solos, and none of them sound like they were just “thrown in there” like a lot of extreme metal guitarists.  His note patterns have a “flow” that sounds just totally badass and makes my jaw drop every time I hear them.

Signature 

aka “Count Grudgeula”, aka “The Dude”

Posted: 29 September 2013 05:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-08-01

Don’t feed the troll.

Signature