One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2012-07-30

Hi to all

I have some news from Russia
1. first of all
Phantom Antichrist was voted best album 2012 in the Russian e-zine KM.RU

Apocalypse was a most popular topic in 2012 year. The most artists used it in your oeuvre. But nobody could tell about it so earnestly as Kreator. Not because Apocalypse can come someday, but because Apocalypse - it’s our real life, this is what takes place in this world now.
Our e-zine thinks that Phantom Antichrist - best release 2012 year.
‘Phantom Antichrist’ doesn’t contain excessive pathetic or affected pathos. The thrash guitar riffs sound as logical continuation of verbal phrases leaving after each of them weighty aftertaste. At the same time this album is one of the most melodic ones (along with ‘Endorama’) in the whole KREATOR’s discography. This melodies are like the eyes of the good friend in which you can see the wisdom of centuries behind the blaze of steel. It is quite difficult to wave aside from such things. How it was written by one of the reviewers: “The mankind voluntarily will go to the Giant Cemetery of History if it will be accompanied with ‘Death To The World’ - you will not need any overlooker with whip!”. ‘Phantom Antichrist’ may be considered as one of the most interesting KREATOR releases in the last years. Initially you may be confused by sharp musical patterns and passages, and bewildered with nontrivial guitar solos. But this is the way how their music interlaces with their lyrics. If you consider the album as one living organism the lyrics is its skeleton while the music is its muscles and nerves.

http://www.km.ru/v-rossii/2013/01/09/701059-dvenadtsat-luchshikh-muzykalnykh-albomov-2012-goda-zarubezhnykh-ispolnite

2. English version review on Phantom Antichrist you can read here: http://www.reflectionsofdarkness.com/artists-k-o-cdreviews-133/12394-cd-review-kreator-phantom-antichrist.html

Posted: 09 January 2013 09:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  743
Joined  2012-08-01

Thanks, Natalia!

Signature 

Сподели моята философия - абсолютна мизантропия!

Posted: 09 January 2013 09:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
One of Us
Rank
Joined  2012-07-30

It’s my pleasure
I hope it will be interesting for Kreator and Kreator’s fans
For me - will be interesting your thoughts on the review )))))

Posted: 15 January 2013 10:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  743
Joined  2012-08-01

I understand Russian better than English, so I read the Russian review first, which reflects very accurately the album. I just can’t accept comparisons with Endorama…

“If you consider the album as one living organism the lyrics is its skeleton while the music is its muscles and nerves.” - and that’s my favorite part from the English review.

Signature 

Сподели моята философия - абсолютна мизантропия!

Posted: 15 January 2013 10:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
One of Us
Rank
Joined  2012-07-30

Thanks for your comment…
About Endorama… i didn’t now why i have this association…

by the way
another news from russia:
PA was voted best release 2012 by users russian site drugmetal.ru (http://www.drugmetal.ru/blog/2012/23505.html)