So cool. :-)

Signature 

STEVE “ZETRO” SOUZA IS KING

Posted: 20 February 2012 02:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  22
Joined  2012-02-20

I think the new artwork is really top class and it seems to me that it really opens up the 1980`s KREATOR again!!!

Signature 

TIOCHFAIDH AR LA

Posted: 06 March 2012 09:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Total Posts:  137
Joined  2012-03-06

A new classic cover art!!! Coool!!! :coolsmile:

Posted: 06 March 2012 10:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Total Posts:  48
Joined  2012-02-29

Everytime I see this cover I always get hopes that the album will bring back an old school thrash vibe with more epic melodies. I’m trying not to get a pre-determined view of what any of it will sound like though. I just know I’m really, really freaking excited.
The cover reminds me of Pleasure to Kill with more “doomsday”. Definitely a favorite of mine.

Posted: 06 March 2012 10:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  427
Joined  2012-02-11
W8ulostme - 06 March 2012 10:22 PM

Everytime I see this cover I always get hopes that the album will bring back an old school thrash vibe with more epic melodies. I’m trying not to get a pre-determined view of what any of it will sound like though. I just know I’m really, really freaking excited.
The cover reminds me of Pleasure to Kill with more “doomsday”. Definitely a favorite of mine.

I think they already did bring old school thrash back with ‘Hordes of Chaos’. With that album they had finally brushed away the last industrial/goth dust that made it into ‘Violent Revolution’ and ‘Enemy of God’. ‘Hordes of Chaos’ was pure Kreator thrash metal and I hope this album will be as good.

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 07 March 2012 04:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04
Phantom Antichrist - 06 March 2012 10:44 PM

I think they already did bring old school thrash back with ‘Hordes of Chaos’. With that album they had finally brushed away the last industrial/goth dust that made it into ‘Violent Revolution’ and ‘Enemy of God’. ‘Hordes of Chaos’ was pure Kreator thrash metal and I hope this album will be as good.

I think you should ask to Mille,just say Hey Mille,what is the pure Kreator you think and did you ever recede from it?
I know the answer.

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 08 March 2012 02:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-11

It doesn’t really matter what Mille (or the rest of the band) thinks. I speak from my own perspective and in my opinion ‘Hordes of Chaos’ is the album I would have wanted to see after ‘Coma of souls’. That is not to say that I don’t like the 90’s stuff, but to me the earlier albums and ‘Hordes of Chaos’ are the albums that best represent Kreator. I love songs like ‘Reconquering the Throne’ etc but overall I think the ‘Violent revolution’ album was still part of the gloomy and alienating ‘Outcast’/‘Endorama’-era. I have no loyalty to the band at all. If they do something I don’t like I will give my honest response. It is up to them to do whatever they wish and it is up to me to choose what I listen to. I am not a fanboy.

Signature 

Posted: 08 March 2012 04:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04
Phantom Antichrist - 08 March 2012 02:47 PM

It doesn’t really matter what Mille (or the rest of the band) thinks. I speak from my own perspective and in my opinion ‘Hordes of Chaos’ is the album I would have wanted to see after ‘Coma of souls’. That is not to say that I don’t like the 90’s stuff, but to me the earlier albums and ‘Hordes of Chaos’ are the albums that best represent Kreator. I love songs like ‘Reconquering the Throne’ etc but overall I think the ‘Violent revolution’ album was still part of the gloomy and alienating ‘Outcast’/‘Endorama’-era. I have no loyalty to the band at all. If they do something I don’t like I will give my honest response. It is up to them to do whatever they wish and it is up to me to choose what I listen to. I am not a fanboy.

Good for you! Since don’t know what’s like being a “fanboy”,it’s always interesting to me that there are people who can see any difference between the Kreator albums or maybe I should say who only listen to the music,don’t give much fuck to it,don’t care,don’t mind what it says,what they feel.Furthermore,these people are lucky as hell,they have lot of bands who just seem like have an aim but in fact just make music like a rock band.Thoughts,you are right,everybody has it’s own view and taste…

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 16 May 2012 10:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-11

I just wanted to ask you if you know what artwork Wes Benscoter did for SLAYER, DIO and BLACK SABBATH? They are all mentioned among his merits but I don’t know what he has done for them. I remember that DIO (2 years since he died today) had some great looking t-shirt a few years ago that looked a bit like what seems to be Benscoters style. Maybe he did those?

Signature 

Posted: 17 May 2012 08:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  101
Joined  2012-02-04

He did Divine Intervention album cover for Slayer, that’s all I know besides him doing PA. :)

Signature 

Now rain shall wash away sad remains of man
Cities once so proud will crumble into sand
Buildings all collapse when all is done and said
The guilty ones will die with the innocent…

Posted: 01 August 2012 02:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2012-07-31

What do you think guys about Jan Meininghaus cover for ltd. version of the album in compare with Wes Benscoter’  work.

I’m personally much more into Wes Benscoter’ cover.

Phantom Antichrist - 16 May 2012 10:11 PM

I just wanted to ask you if you know what artwork Wes Benscoter did for SLAYER, DIO and BLACK SABBATH? They are all mentioned among his merits but I don’t know what he has done for them. I remember that DIO (2 years since he died today) had some great looking t-shirt a few years ago that looked a bit like what seems to be Benscoters style. Maybe he did those?

Besides his art for Divine Intervention, Undisputed Attitude & Live Intrusion, he also did a few t-shirt designs for Slayer.
http://www.wesbenscoter.com/gallery/index.htm

As for the Dio & Sabbath, he did the covers for their compilations:

Posted: 24 August 2012 10:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2012-07-30

like this cover) and my son like it too )))))

Posted: 24 August 2012 11:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  757
Joined  2012-08-01

Haha - reared with Kreator! :)

Signature 

No commandments on the wall       No god, no rules to scare you all

< 1 2
2 of 2