Hordes of Chaos
Posted: 18 December 2012 09:23 PM   [ Ignore ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2012-03-29

I just wanted to express my appreciation for this album as it has grown to be one of my all time favorite Kreator albums and favorite albums in general. I picked it up at a difficult time in my life when I was working a dead end job and smoking pot all the time and it kinda brings back good memories for me (the album at least :P) I just ordered the deluxe edition of the Phantom Antichrist album as well and cannot wait to listen to it fully as I’ve heard many positive things about it vs. Hordes… anyway I hope I didn’t bore you all with this post, cheers!

Posted: 19 December 2012 01:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  429
Joined  2012-02-11

This is also my favorite Kreator album in modern times. Possibly ever. It is probably the album I have been listening to the most. The year it came out most of my time listening to music was with this album. It has the best riffs and the most intense vocals of all the albums in this generation.

However, there are already ‘Hordes of chaos’-threads in this forum. It is better to look around before starting new threads.

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 19 December 2012 08:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04

Don’t know why but anything about KREATOR never gets me bored!!

I believe I changed my best Kreator album from Enemy of God to Hordes of Chaos these days.

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 03 January 2013 02:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2012-12-31

I think that “Enemy of God” is my favorite “newer” Kreator release.  I couldn’t much get into “Hordes of Chaos”.

Posted: 30 August 2013 11:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2013-08-27

Yeah well…I think it is a real punch in the face. The single was still avaible to preorder. Hurry up before they are gone!!!!

Signature 

I hope your summer is just like Sexy lingerie filled with surprises.

Posted: 28 September 2013 10:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Total Posts:  58
Joined  2012-11-16

I love Hordes Of Chaos, but I wouldn’t mind hearing it re-mixed with re-recorded rhythm guitar tracks.  There’s no “crunch” to the guitars.

Signature 

DEATH IS YOUR SAVIOR

Posted: 21 October 2013 07:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2013-10-21

I love the hordes of chaos, but I would not mind hearing it again to re - register rhythm guitar parts are mixed. Guitar on “spin” does not exist.

Signature 

JSS