Trying to get more people here at this forum…
Posted: 10 February 2012 06:37 AM   [ Ignore ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07

I have had a computer for going on 3 years now. I admit that I am a computer idiot. Lately, I have been going to YouTube, finding Kreator fans, and trying to lure them to our lovely little message board by a simple, one at a time… “Hi, you and I are both Kreator fans? Great. If you get the time, why don’t you try to come over to Kreator’s Terrorzone and talk to us Kreator freaks on the new message board/forum we have. It’s a great place to talk about new and old Kreator and we talk about non Kreator metal as well. By the way, Kreator’s new album will be released in the first week of June, Don’t miss out on it and make sure that you buy it as we Kreator freaks want Kreator to make their money off of the album as well. As always, METAL BROTHERS UNITE!”

Is what I am doing illegal? I’m a 38 year old Kreator fan that wants them to make at least one more album after this one. I want to help all that I can. Am I doing things wrong? Help a metal brother out. Remember that I really am a computer idiot, that’s why I have no avatar up yet, I’m an idiot when it comes to computers. I want everyone out there to buy the new album but I don’t want to do anything illegal either. Please help! Oh…since my username is M POetrozza Is God, I feel like you brothers don’t know what o call me. My name is Chris Grover Lane, but everyone calls me Grover. So if you need to address me by name, please call me Grover… Chris is fine as well, though.

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 10 February 2012 10:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRank
Total Posts:  96
Joined  2012-01-11

No it’s fine..get more Kreator fans into this board. We need the Hordes of Chaos together! :)

Signature 

The Boss here!

Posted: 10 February 2012 04:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04

I’m glad that’s legal!
And yeah,our only aim should be to gather all Hordes in the right place!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 20 February 2012 02:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  22
Joined  2012-02-20
MPetrozzaIsGod - 10 February 2012 06:37 AM

I have had a computer for going on 3 years now. I admit that I am a computer idiot. Lately, I have been going to YouTube, finding Kreator fans, and trying to lure them to our lovely little message board by a simple, one at a time… “Hi, you and I are both Kreator fans? Great. If you get the time, why don’t you try to come over to Kreator’s Terrorzone and talk to us Kreator freaks on the new message board/forum we have. It’s a great place to talk about new and old Kreator and we talk about non Kreator metal as well. By the way, Kreator’s new album will be released in the first week of June, Don’t miss out on it and make sure that you buy it as we Kreator freaks want Kreator to make their money off of the album as well. As always, METAL BROTHERS UNITE!”

Is what I am doing illegal? I’m a 38 year old Kreator fan that wants them to make at least one more album after this one. I want to help all that I can. Am I doing things wrong? Help a metal brother out. Remember that I really am a computer idiot, that’s why I have no avatar up yet, I’m an idiot when it comes to computers. I want everyone out there to buy the new album but I don’t want to do anything illegal either. Please help! Oh…since my username is M POetrozza Is God, I feel like you brothers don’t know what o call me. My name is Chris Grover Lane, but everyone calls me Grover. So if you need to address me by name, please call me Grover… Chris is fine as well, though.

WOW, great enthusiasm. That`s a great thing to see!! Keep up the good work!

Signature 

TIOCHFAIDH AR LA