Marios Lolos
Posted: 25 October 2012 05:18 AM   [ Ignore ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  427
Joined  2012-02-11

It was just announced that the upcoming single ‘Civilization collapse’ will be released together with a video that includes footage by greek photographer Marios Lolos. I just found an article about how he was hospitalised this spring after being beaten by a police man during some protests which I thought I should share with you. I also found this clip that show some of his photography.

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 27 October 2012 03:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04
Phantom Antichrist - 25 October 2012 05:18 AM

It was just announced that the upcoming single ‘Civilization collapse’ will be released together with a video that includes footage by greek photographer Marios Lolos. I just found an article about how he was hospitalised this spring after being beaten by a police man during some protests which I thought I should share with you. I also found this clip that show some of his photography.

Thanks a lot!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 28 October 2012 06:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2012-10-26
Phantom Antichrist - 25 October 2012 05:18 AM

Thanks for the info \m/

Signature 

If You Like Metal You’re My Friend..

Posted: 07 November 2012 10:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Total Posts:  34
Joined  2012-09-06

Thanks for the links!!!

Signature 

we’ll only be rembered for what we create

Posted: 07 June 2013 07:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]