Thrash Altenessen (English Subtitles) 
Posted: 11 October 2012 11:26 AM   [ Ignore ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04

YouTube Link

I also read somewhere that Mille Don’t like this documentary.

However, I don’t know why he doesn’t like it, that’s one of the greatest things I’ve ever watched and I can ever watch.

In somewhere, they are talking about their fathers and they try to think in their point of view although their fathers had beaten them in past. I can’t see these these days, each of those guys are fucking thinkers and I respect them too much. I respect their perseverance for fucking music.

Yeah this is a true LESSON.

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 13 October 2012 01:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2012-09-19

It’s a good view into the time and place where Kreator was born.

Essen reminds me of Detroit in some ways. An area built on heavy industry that collapsed when the industry declined.

Signature 

On a field littered with corpses
Stands a lonely flower
It reminds the world how it was
But we kicked it away with power

Posted: 13 October 2012 07:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1053
Joined  2012-02-19

Good ducumentery.

Signature 

SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER

Posted: 13 October 2012 10:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04

I wonder about the other bands who seem in documentary. The guy who plays Flamenco and Rob’s brothers band. They are all amazing and the man who’s talking about good old days, free dancing and all these things that’s all great.

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 16 October 2012 08:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  302
Joined  2012-02-05

Mille doesn’t like it (no, it’s just more than that. He hates it!) because the documentary makes Kreator look like a bunch of young boys with no future, living in a socially awkward surrounding which was and is not a fact. ;)
He said that the stage director made the documentary look like thrash was born in allotgardens under the influence of alcohol dependant young people which simply wasn’t the fact.
The film doesn’t focus on the band and the scene itself but more on the place where it was created and the general problems in that area (like the high amount of jobless people) to influence the viewer’s opinion.
In Milles opinion it’s the view of a snob who is not able (or not trying) to understand and see the real scene which was established at that time.

Knowing this, I really watched the documentary with different eyes. Always keep your mind awake and don’t believe everything on TV! ;)

Posted: 16 October 2012 07:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
Devastator - 16 October 2012 08:05 AM

Mille doesn’t like it… ... and don’t believe everything on TV! ;)

I really get what it’s from that documentary and those men are my fucking heroes cause they fucking think.

You may be right I don’t know what does the documentary mean in fact, but I fucking love it and it’s a priceless pleasure for me to see those young men.

Those men have thoughts, they think, discuss and they have dreams; in fact more than just a dream it’s more like a goal
and all those young men are fucking refusing. God totally great!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE