4 of 4
Old members, where you at?
Posted: 12 March 2012 04:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Total Posts:  36
Joined  2012-01-30
dOT rOT Thrash - 11 March 2012 03:00 PM

ahaha yuka - i’m trying really hard to see the similarity!

and moni, i agree - Away is much better. i know you’ve always disliked dave though. i come to dislike him as a person in recent times due to his newfound “beliefs”. give me a break.

really???

Better late than never!! :-)

Signature 

It’s too late - Korg├╝ll rules the earth!!!!

Posted: 12 March 2012 04:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2012-02-06
pandeMONIum - 12 March 2012 04:55 PM
dOT rOT Thrash - 11 March 2012 03:00 PM

ahaha yuka - i’m trying really hard to see the similarity!

and moni, i agree - Away is much better. i know you’ve always disliked dave though. i come to dislike him as a person in recent times due to his newfound “beliefs”. give me a break.

really???

Better late than never!! :-)

lol, i knew you’d say something like that. dont get me wrong, i still love megadeth as i always did - but i could punch dave in the balls for his recent views on religion and politics. what a joke!

Signature 

*formerly “mustaine maniac” on the old forum*

Posted: 12 March 2012 07:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04
dOT rOT Thrash - 12 March 2012 04:58 PM

lol, i knew you’d say something like that. dont get me wrong, i still love megadeth as i always did - but i could punch dave in the balls for his recent views on religion and politics. what a joke!

Can you simply talk about it dOT rOT Thrash?I just wonder. :)

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 13 March 2012 12:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2012-02-13

...i could punch dave in the balls for his recent views on religion and politics.

Why do I have a feeling if you would have the opportunity to actually hold his balls in your hand,you would DEFINITELY not punch them?! :lol:

Signature 

Quote of this week:“Metal is dead!” - Lars Ulrich

Posted: 13 March 2012 01:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-06
The Clansman - 13 March 2012 12:35 AM

...i could punch dave in the balls for his recent views on religion and politics.

Why do I have a feeling if you would have the opportunity to actually hold his balls in your hand,you would DEFINITELY not punch them?! :lol:

because you know me too well?

all the sudden he’s a christian and is against gay marriage. he also recently made it super clear that he’s a republican and wants to vote for some ass clown who’s so fucked up on religious bullshit and taking women’s rights away. naturally i’m a little over him due to his sudden viewpoints. i feel like i’ve lost a true hero and idol of mine. i felt like i used to share a similar mindset on him with quite a few things, and now he’s a totally different person thanks to being all into god and stuff. its so lame and makes me wonder how badly drugs fucked up his mind that he could think the way he does now.

Signature 

Posted: 13 March 2012 08:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2012-02-13
dOT rOT Thrash - 13 March 2012 01:33 AM

all the sudden he’s a christian and is against gay marriage. he also recently made it super clear that he’s a republican and wants to vote for some ass clown who’s so fucked up on religious bullshit and taking women’s rights away. naturally i’m a little over him due to his sudden viewpoints. i feel like i’ve lost a true hero and idol of mine. i felt like i used to share a similar mindset on him with quite a few things, and now he’s a totally different person thanks to being all into god and stuff. its so lame and makes me wonder how badly drugs fucked up his mind that he could think the way he does now.

:bug: Wow! Now I certainly do understand your anger.Anyone who wants to vote for Santorum should be shot in the head.BTW…I don’t think the drugs fucked his mind up,when he was on drugs,his political views were OK…it’s more like quiting of drugs that can fuck up a person’s mind!

Signature 

Quote of this week:“Metal is dead!” - Lars Ulrich

Posted: 13 March 2012 09:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04
dOT rOT Thrash - 13 March 2012 01:33 AM

i feel like i’ve lost a true hero and idol of mine.

Yeah this really sucks!! I also was diasappointed when I saw Max Cavalera dueting with a rapper boy in his song Bleed…Damn.Still it shaking my hands!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 13 March 2012 11:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2012-03-09

Ah come on, Daves still a Legend! His views these days annoy me, but he’s entitled to them. in my opinion everything they’ve released since youthanasia has been pretty rubbish anyway. The new band members are all very bland in my opinion! I just focus on the early stuff, which lets face it, still rules.

Anyway, dont what this thread to descend into a megadeth thing. We all know that Kreator keep it real and are better then both ;)

Signature 

The Karmic wheel is turning ......

Posted: 13 March 2012 05:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-06

its hard to explain, but my love of megadeth will never fade. i still like all the albums, even the current one (kinda). its just getting harder and harder to care what he has to say anymore. shocked would be the nicest way of putting it.

no more megadeth talk! :)

Signature 

Posted: 20 November 2012 10:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Total Posts:  58
Joined  2012-11-16

I finally got around to re-registering.  I used to be “the Dude” on the old forum.

Signature 

DEATH IS YOUR SAVIOR

‹ First  < 2 3 4
4 of 4