Phantom Antichrist (Bonus DVD) 3
Total Votes: 14
You must be a logged-in member to vote
Your favourite DVD ?
Posted: 12 August 2012 02:23 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  757
Joined  2012-08-01

Mine is Enemy of God Revisited, despite the video clips in Live Kreation.

Signature 

No commandments on the wall       No god, no rules to scare you all

Posted: 12 August 2012 05:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  427
Joined  2012-02-11

I honestly think that the DVD that was included in the special edition of Phantom Antichrist has the best quality of any of the DVD’s and it also includes some crushing versions of the ‘Hordes of chaos’ songs and of ‘Endless pain’ and ‘Pleasure to kill’.

However, I must say that I would love to have a DVD of the Rock Hard concert from which the Terror Prevails CD’s were taken. I have seen some clips from that concert on YouTube and it really show the band at their best.

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 13 August 2012 07:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1124
Joined  2012-02-19

Phantom Antichrist (bonus DVD) is the best.

Signature 

STEVE “ZETRO” SOUZA IS KING

Posted: 13 August 2012 08:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-19
Phantom Antichrist - 12 August 2012 05:37 PM

However, I must say that I would love to have a DVD of the Rock Hard concert from which the Terror Prevails CD’s were taken. I have seen some clips from that concert on YouTube and it really show the band at their best.

And they played two of my favorite songs there…When the sun burns red and The pestilence.

Signature 

Posted: 13 August 2012 03:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2012-07-19

At the Pulse of Kapitulation

Posted: 13 August 2012 05:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Total Posts:  146
Joined  2012-03-06

Enemy of God Revisited DVD is my favorite of these DVDs. To be honest I prefer Live In East Berlin and Hallucinative Comas (Video/VHS) originals.

Posted: 15 August 2012 08:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-08-01

I`m surprised no one voted for Live Kreation - it contains all the video clips till 2001 and the cover artwork is a killer.

Signature 

Posted: 16 August 2012 09:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  427
Joined  2012-02-11
man without god - 15 August 2012 08:41 PM

I`m surprised no one voted for Live Kreation - it contains all the video clips till 2001 and the cover artwork is a killer.

The quality is not very good. The parts I like best are the songs from Busan with the cool korean audience. Especially ‘Terrible certainty’ & ‘Riot of violence’ and the awesome solo by Mille in between.

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 16 August 2012 10:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-08-01
Phantom Antichrist - 16 August 2012 09:21 AM

The quality is not very good. The parts I like best are the songs from Busan with the cool korean audience. Especially ‘Terrible certainty’ & ‘Riot of violence’ and the awesome solo by Mille in between.

I also like the Busan concert, but I think the quality is good enough. Well, at least for me…

Signature 

Posted: 16 August 2012 08:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07
man without god - 16 August 2012 10:22 AM
Phantom Antichrist - 16 August 2012 09:21 AM

I also like the Busan concert, but I think the quality is good enough. Well, at least for me…

I like “Live Kreation” the best as well. I just had to vote for “Pulse” because it reminds me of the show I saw before “Pulse” was released because it reminded me of the first Kreator show that I ever saw. When I saw Kreator on their “Extreme” tour, I was hooked forever. “Pulse opens with the same song and it just gives my goofy ass goose bumps when I watch it. That “Extreme” show changed my life forever.

The quality of “Live Kreation” may not be up to par, but it is good enough for me to where I wouldn’t hold it against the DVD. “At the Pulse” just has a special place in my heart, so it got my vote.

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 16 August 2012 08:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07
metal-lord - 13 August 2012 07:52 AM

. I still have not bought my copy. If you were me, which format would you choose when buying “Phantom Antichrist”? The album is 100% killer though, isn’t it? I have seen 5 different critics give their opinions on “Phantom”. One guy gave the album a 9.5/10. The other 4 critics gave “Phantom” 10/10.

That is totally unreal. I still like “Hordes” as the best Kreator album ever, but “Phantom” grows on me more and more every day. I need to get my copy quick though, so please tell me which format you think that I should buy. Thanks, you sexy little school-kid you.

Signature 

Posted: 16 August 2012 08:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-19
MPetrozzaIsGod - 16 August 2012 08:42 PM

. I still have not bought my copy. If you were me, which format would you choose when buying “Phantom Antichrist”? The album is 100% killer though, isn’t it? I have seen 5 different critics give their opinions on “Phantom”. One guy gave the album a 9.5/10. The other 4 critics gave “Phantom” 10/10.

That is totally unreal. I still like “Hordes” as the best Kreator album ever, but “Phantom” grows on me more and more every day. I need to get my copy quick though, so please tell me which format you think that I should buy. Thanks, you sexy little school-kid you.

Nice to talk to you again Grover. If i were you i would buy the CD+DVD. Cause the Dvd really kick ass. Its a great show. So i would recomend the CD+DVD version :)

Signature 

Posted: 17 August 2012 09:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-08-01

Grover, did you receive my PM..?  I have a problem sending PMs…

I also can recommend you the new DVD, so buy it - you won`t be sorry.

Signature 

Posted: 18 August 2012 07:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  115
Joined  2012-05-13
metal-lord - 16 August 2012 08:56 PM
MPetrozzaIsGod - 16 August 2012 08:42 PM

Nice to talk to you again Grover. If i were you i would buy the CD+DVD. Cause the Dvd really kick ass. Its a great show. So i would recomend the CD+DVD version :)

Indeed, the bonus DVD is essential, only for the live version of “Europe After the Rain”. Totally insane.

Posted: 23 August 2012 12:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

You guys are all great. Thanks for the recommendations and stuff… I appreciate it. Now I have to see the “Europe After the Rain” track. I’ll find it somewhere even though my copy is supposed to be to me within 10 days. Thanks, Florian!!!

Signature 

Posted: 23 August 2012 07:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  115
Joined  2012-05-13

You can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYmRRrYvbm8

Unfortunately the guy didn’t upload Mille’s little speech about racism right before the song.

1 2 3 > 
1 of 3