Joined  2012-02-19

Name: Timmy

Birthday: October 2
          I was born in 1999

Residence: Sweden.Enköping

Hair Colour:Blonde

Eye Colour:Blue

How Did I Start Listening To Metal?
My dad was a metal-head (still is). And he have played Iron maiden,Judas Priest,Accept,Metallica and many other bands to me as long as remeber.But he is not a thrsher. So i actully found thrash metal myself. And Thrash metal became my favorite music genre.

I Like…
- Food:Pizza and Hamburger
- Drink: Coca Cola
- Movies:All alien movies,And the first two terminator movies.
- Books:A heavy metal book (i dont remeber the name).
- Season:Spring
- Hobbies:Playing guitar. Listen to thrash metal

Music…
- Bands:Kreator , Sodom , Destruction , Exodus , Overkill , Testament , Slayer , Anthrax , Megadeth , Tankard , Municipal waste , Sepultura , Razor , Annihilator , Forbidden                                                                              
- Albums :Coma of souls , Agent orange , Reign in blood , Shotgun justice. Well that is just a few albums.It would take hours to write em all down
Songs:Miami(Razor), Extreme Aggression (Kreator), Peace sells (Megadeth)
- Singers:Mille Petrozza , Steve ‘‘Zetro’’ Souza and Bob Reid
- Musicians:Sami, Mille. Gary Holt , Ryan Waste , Scott Ian , Dave Mustaine and Alex Skolnick

Worst Nightmare:I dont really remember anyone

Countries I`d like to visit?
Germany cause it feels like it is a great heavy metal country…

Signature 

STEVE “ZETRO” SOUZA IS KING

Posted: 10 August 2012 09:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  757
Joined  2012-08-01

Thanks Timmy!  I can`t believe you`re only 13 now…

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Anton Petrov

Birthday: November 24, 1970

Residence: Sofia, Bulgaria

Hair Colour: Brown

Eye Colour: Blue

How Did I Start Listening To Metal? - When I was 16 I heard Terrible Certainty…

I Like…
- Food: Pizza, lasagna
- Drink: Coffee, green tea, Coca Cola, Sprite, Pepsi Twist, beer, ouzo
- Movies: I prefer science-fiction films and comedies
- Books: Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut, Perfume: The Story of a Murderer by Patrick Süskind
- Season: Summer
- Hobbies: Music, computers, books, chess

Music…
- Bands: Kreator, Laibach, Slayer, Testament, Sodom, Megadeth, Anthrax, Tankard, Annihilator, Manowar, King Diamond, Bad Religion, Tangerine Dream, Kraftwerk
- Albums: Too many to mention…
- Songs: Also too many
- Singers: Mille and King Diamond
- Musicians: Mille Petrozza, Dave Mustaine, Edgar Froese

Worst Nightmare: An earthquake

Countries I`d like to visit? - Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, USA, Brazil

Signature 

No commandments on the wall       No god, no rules to scare you all

Posted: 12 August 2012 01:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-08-01

Someone else?

Signature 

Posted: 12 August 2012 05:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Total Posts:  63
Joined  2012-02-05

Name: Simon

Birthday: 10th of June 1995

Residence: Denmark

Hair Colour: Blonde, sort of.

Eye Colour: Blue

How Did I Start Listening To Metal? Hmm, I listened to some Iron Maiden, Metallica and Slayer on Rock Band and Guitar Hero and thought it was cool, so I just started to listen. Fortunately my dad also listens to a lot of metal so he had all Maiden’s records and some other so I listened to them and got more and more into it.

I Like…
- Food: Falafel, french fries, hummus, pizza
- Drink: Coca cola, beer, Jägermeister.
- Movies: Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Hellraiser, Harry Potter, mostly horror movies, though.
- Books: I don’t really read books.
- Season: Spring and summer
- Hobbies: Listening to music, playing video games.

Music…
- Bands: Slayer, Kreator, Iron Maiden, Exodus, Megadeth, Overkill, Anthrax, Morbid Angel, Judas Priest, Bathory, Death, Bolt Thrower, Sodom, Destruction, King Diamond, Mercyful Fate, Artillery, Twisted Sister, Black Sabbath, Accept, Helloween and loads of other
- Albums: There are too many
- Songs: See above
- Singers: Bruce Dickinson, Mille, King Diamond, Dio, Blitz, Halford, etc..
- Musicians: Mille, Dave Lombardo, Gene Hoglan, Mustaine, Gary Holt, Trey Azagthoth, Chuck Schuldiner, etc…

Worst Nightmare: I don’t know..

Countries I`d like to visit? Finland, and even though I’ve already visited Spain, USA, Germany I would love to go back.

Signature 

Too proud to scream, too proud to beg for mercy, you will die by the executioner’s hand, under the guillotine!

Posted: 12 August 2012 06:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-08-01

Thanks Simon!  Mange tak!  :)

... And now I expect The Clansman to present himself - would be very interesting.  :)

Signature 

Posted: 13 August 2012 03:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Total Posts:  160
Joined  2012-06-11

Name: Joao

Birthday: 1972-09-06

Residence: Lisbon, PORTUGAL

Hair Colour: brown

Eye Colour: green/brown

How Did I Start Listening To Metal?
Back in 1983 influenced by the heavy metal movement emerging all over europe influenced by the NWOBHM bands.

I Like…
- Food: portuguese food.
- Drink: beer, wine and rum.
- Movies: goodfather
- Books: no relevant literature
- Season: winter
- Hobbies: music

Music…
- Bands: too many to mention, but KREATOR is special to me, thats why i landed at this forum ;).
- Albums: Pleasure To Kill, The Number of the Beast, Masters Of Puppets, Show No Mercy, Left Hand Path, Altars of Madness, Scum, Gothic, Turn Loose The Swans, Deathcrush, Under a Funeral Moon, Heart of The Ages, For God Your Soul…For Me Your Flesh, Hallucinating Anxiety ......
- Songs: ALMA MATER, Awakening of the Gods, Fear of The Dark, Skin Her Alive, Tears of Time, Through The Flames ..........
- Singers: Kai Hansen, Bruce Dickinson, Geoff Tate, King Diamond .....
- Musicians: Mike Oldfield

Worst Nightmare: wake up “gay”

Countries I`d like to visit? Mongolia Nepal

Posted: 13 August 2012 04:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-08-01

Obrigado Joao!    NWOBHM..?  What does that mean?

Signature 

Posted: 13 August 2012 05:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Total Posts:  160
Joined  2012-06-11

New Wave Of British Heavy Metal,

For many headbangers around the world that’s the really kick in the Heavy Metal music. Before this early 80’s movement, it was down tempo hard rock bands influence mostly by blues genre.

Posted: 13 August 2012 05:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-08-01

Ah, Thank you!  It`s all clear now.

Signature 

Posted: 15 August 2012 09:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-08-01

Seems the people here are very secretive…  Not like on the old forum…

Signature 

Posted: 16 August 2012 09:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  427
Joined  2012-02-11
man without god - 15 August 2012 09:43 PM

Seems the people here are very secretive…  Not like on the old forum…

Secretive or lazy….like me. Maybe I will do this later.

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 18 August 2012 09:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07

Okay… what you have all been waiting for… the life of Grover!!!! I’m not very secretive and I love for people to know how screwed up I am as a human and as a metalhead. So…. here goes.

Name: Chris Grover Lane

Born: 25 February, 1973

Residence: Orlando, Florida and Deltona, Florida

Hair Color: Brown, but I bleach it Blonde. I love blonde hair on me and females both. I don’t really care about what color hair that dudes have but blonde hair is           definitely the way to go. My Wendy has bleach blonde hair down to her ass. If she cuts it, she dies, or at least she loses her Grover.

Eye Color: Blue

How I Started Listening to Metal: Wow! Very tough! Well… I was always an ‘80s freak that listened to The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Fleetwood Mac, and Chicago among others but those 4 were probably my favorite pre-1980’s bands. Around 1987 I met a kid that lived across the street from me. He was 21 and I was 15 at the time. He was into a lot of different kinds of music and he introduced me to my first Iron Maiden song (Flight of Icarus). He also introduced me to another band called “Suicidal Tendencies”. Before long (which was somewhere in my sophomore year of high school), I went from a very popular jock (a jock is a sports freak where I come from) to an outcast heavy metal freak that had an array of Death t-shirts as deathmetal was growing huge here in central Florida. I NEVER missed a deathmetal show in Orlando for about a 3 or 4 year stretch. I was hooked and I have been a metalhead ever since.

My likes: I dig food and I like most anything so I’ll just list a couple of things I won’t eat: brussels sprouts, raw oysters (if they are heavily steamed and resemble gummi-bears, I dig them), sushi (fish is better when it is cooked in my opinion), and lastly… raw onions (I dig cooked and sauteed onions, but raw, crunchy onions I have never, ever liked). When it comes to drinks…. I am into stout beers (Guinness is my personal favorite). When it comes to liquors and wines, I really like just American, redneck bourbon and B&B liqueur (an 80 proof bottle that is a mixture of French Cognac and a liqueur made by Benedictine monks). When it comes to non-alcoholic drinks, I drink a ton of Coke daily. I AM A COKE (Coca Cola) ADDICT. I am a total movie freak and I like to think that watching movies and listening to music as my 2 hobbies (besides crushing and snorting pills, of course).

When it comes to music…. right now I am very into The Cranberries. I have always loved Dolores O’Riordan and I always will. Lately, I have been very into Kreator, of course, but I figured I’d talk about my current non-Kreator faves. I am very into The Smashing Pumpkins, Jane’s Addiction, Radiohead, The Queens of the Stone Age, and believe it or not, I love both Aimee Mann and Brandi Carlile.

My Worst Nightmare: I think it has happened already. I am 39 years old and I have had to move in with my schizophrenic mother because of being able to find no work in Deltona (the city I live in). I moved to Orlando and I am now staying with Mom and sleeping on her couch. I did find a 6 week long job almost as soon as I moved in, but during the last week of that job, my Mom had stopped taking her schizophrenia medicine for 4 days without telling me, so she had a breakdown and had to spend my last week of work in a hospital for the “currently loony”. It may not sound like a horrible nightmare, but believe me… it is. We are both Christians, as you all know… and when MOM goes “loony”, she become the neighborhood “Jesus freak” and goes door to door telling everyone she meets to pray with her and to save their souls before the rapture comes. This time, she decided to go to her doctor’s appointment and tell her doctor to save his soul. He put her in a mental hospital for a 6 day stay.

Countries That I’d Like To Visit: MANY, MANY, MANY. I’m an American and I’d love to visit Canada and Mexico. As long as a country isn’t considered a “third-world” country, I’d probably love to visit there. The tops on my list would have to be Germany, France, and Great Britain. I know… I’m boring.

If you wanna ask me any very personal questions, even ones of a “sexual” nature, I’d love to answer some questions like those… and I promise not to lie, too. Haha. I love all of you freaks! AND… I love for you guys to make fun of me as well. Bring it on!!!!

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 18 August 2012 09:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-08-01

WOW!  Thank you very much Grover !!!    :)

Signature 

Posted: 23 August 2012 06:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07

To add to the “What got you into metal” part of the thread… I did meet and hang out with Chuck when I was in the 13-14 year old range. But… I was more of a jock into sports back then so I can’t say that I like metal because of Chuck Schuldiner. He is why I am still a big fan of deathmetal bands, but I didn’t really become a true metalhead and non-poser until I was in my sophomore year of high school. Most of you that know me probably thought that I would have Chuck as my #1 influence. I just wanted to clear that up. Chuck was a buddy of mine that I thought was super cool because he gave a shit about what music that I was into. Back in those days, Chuck was into KISS more than anyone else. Blah Blah….. See ya around, peeps.

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 25 August 2012 12:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-08-01

I also must add Dolores O’Riordan to my favorite singers.

Signature 

1 2 3 > 
1 of 3