“Live Kreation” for sale / zu verkaufen (Limited Digibook Edition)
Posted: 11 July 2012 09:57 AM   [ Ignore ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-07-11

Hello out there,

I want to sell my “Live Kreation”-album, it’s the Limited Digibook Edition (with only 5000 copies worldwide) in a very good and neat condition. Price would be 15 € + shipping (3,50 € worldwide and 1,50 € inside Germany).
PM me if you’re interested and… just so you know, I will need a scan of your passport to ensure you’re at least 18 years of age, otherwise I’d get in conflict with German law (but you could surely black out your photo and address).
Thanks for your attention and greets

——

Hallo Leute,

ich möchte mein “Live Kreation”-Album verkaufen, es handelt sich dabei um die Limited Digibook Edition (mit nur 5000 Kopien weltweit) in sehr gutem und gepflegtem Zustand. Meine Preisvorstellung ist 15 € + Versandkosten (1,50 € innerhalb Deutschlands, 3,50 € in den Rest der Welt).
Schick mir bei Interesse einfach ‘ne PM und, das gleich vorneweg, ich werde einen Scan Deines Persos brauchen, um sicherzustellen, dass Du mindestens 18 Jahre alt bist, damit ich nicht mit dem deutschen Indizierungsrecht anecke (Foto und Adresse könntest Du natürlich schwärzen).
Besten Dank für die Aufmerksamkeit

Posted: 11 July 2012 10:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Total Posts:  156
Joined  2012-06-11
BlueScreen_tError - 11 July 2012 09:57 AM

Hello out there,

PM me if you’re interested and… just so you know, I will need a scan of your passport to ensure you’re at least 18 years of age, otherwise I’d get in conflict with German law….

passport ? no one from german ebay sellers or labels ever asks anything like passport, social number, citizan card. What kinda of scam are u into ? :)

Posted: 12 July 2012 07:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-07-11
joolivus - 11 July 2012 10:45 PM
BlueScreen_tError - 11 July 2012 09:57 AM

Hello out there,

PM me if you’re interested and… just so you know, I will need a scan of your passport to ensure you’re at least 18 years of age, otherwise I’d get in conflict with German law….

passport ? no one from german ebay sellers or labels ever asks anything like passport, social number, citizan card. What kinda of scam are u into ? :)

Not quite sure if you’re only joking, but if not ..... the album cover is on the German index and can therefore not be legally sold to people below 18 years of age, because of this it also can’t be sold on eBay at all, they will delete the offer. So yeah, I still need a passport-scan even though it’s very unusual.