Joined  2012-12-31

Cradle of Filth - Dusk…And Her Embrace.

Posted: 16 January 2013 10:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 782 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1049
Joined  2012-02-19

Morbid angel - Existo vulgore

Good night everyone!!!Now i must get some sleep :)

Signature 

LOST SOCIETY - TERROR HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!! 2014

Posted: 17 January 2013 12:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 783 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  435
Joined  2012-02-07

I know…Grover is a worthless, non hangin’ out piece of garbage. I’ve been too busy but that is no excuse for staying away so long. I miss you all much and hope to catch up with you all sooner than later.

Now Playing: The Black Crowes - No Speak No Slave.
If anyone is interested in hearing my daughters new song, please check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20sX50g-mF8

I really hope to return sooner than later. You all know me as a non-liar (I hope)......let’s just say that Grover has some dependence issues he is dealing with now and also is having some issues with his PC….He will return soon….I hope, anyways. Love you all and see you soon….

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 17 January 2013 04:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 784 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  750
Joined  2012-08-01

Tangerine Dream - Midwinter Night

Signature 

Сподели моята философия - абсолютна мизантропия!

Posted: 19 January 2013 10:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 785 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

Wow….. I love the outlook, “moderator”......now if I could just afford a new PC and get off of these horrible narcotics that I have been addicted to for about 17 years. My life sucks! Without Kreator and all of the friends I have here, I would be one lost bastard, ya know? I know that you have all talked about it under Other topics…..but what do you guys think about the vid to Civilization Collapse? I think of it as 100% sexy. I love it from Ventor’s “little drummer boy” routine all the way to the end when Mille and Sami switch out on leads. Great song, plus I think that the vid shows exactly how hypocritical my beloved nation has become. It almost makes me ashamed of being an American, ya know? Oh well…... great song and probably one of Kreator’s best videos as well. All hail THE KREATOR. THEY DEFINITELY HAVE RETURNED…..IN FORCE!!! 

Now Playing: Sodom - City of God followed my Sodom’s Hazy Shade of Winter and Magic Dragon

Signature 

Posted: 19 January 2013 06:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 786 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

OK….I know that I have been an extraordinarily horrible friend BUT>>>>........///////// If there is ANYONE out there that remembers me, then say “Hi Grover!”. I know. I disappeared for way too long, but I’m still 100% sexy and I still love all of you fellow Kreator freaks. Someone please talk to my goofy ass. Remember that I turn 40 soon. You never know….Grover might be dead soon. This may be one of you last chances to talk to a true, Kreator loving, narcotic addicted, Christian metal freak. That came out wrong…. I’m not into christian metal. I’m a metal freak and Christian at the same time. Really, I don’t get into that Christian metal much at all. ANYWAY….SOMEONE SAY “Hi” to me…..COOL? Thanks, brothers and sisters….uh uh…Brothers and sisters….pump up the volume, pump up the volume, pump up the volume-dance dance…. (hell, those are probably the wrong words to the horrible dance song, anyway). I just had to say it. sorry again. I still love all of you freaks so Yuka, Alysa, Goktug, Clansy…..someone, hell, even PA….say “hi” to me!!!!!! I miss my one metalhead kid friend to (from Sweden, I think…sorry I forgot your name already….I do remember that you took your dad to see Judas Priest with ya though and I know your screen name is “metal-lord”... I just forgot your real name)

Now Playing: Malevolent Creation-Premature Burial followed by the entire Mercyful Fate “Melissa” album…..

I really do miss you guys!

Signature 

Posted: 19 January 2013 07:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 787 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-19
MPetrozzaIsGod - 19 January 2013 06:42 PM

OK….I know that I have been an extraordinarily horrible friend BUT>>>>........///////// If there is ANYONE out there that remembers me, then say “Hi Grover!”. I know. I disappeared for way too long, but I’m still 100% sexy and I still love all of you fellow Kreator freaks. Someone please talk to my goofy ass. Remember that I turn 40 soon. You never know….Grover might be dead soon. This may be one of you last chances to talk to a true, Kreator loving, narcotic addicted, Christian metal freak. That came out wrong…. I’m not into christian metal. I’m a metal freak and Christian at the same time. Really, I don’t get into that Christian metal much at all. ANYWAY….SOMEONE SAY “Hi” to me…..COOL? Thanks, brothers and sisters….uh uh…Brothers and sisters….pump up the volume, pump up the volume, pump up the volume-dance dance…. (hell, those are probably the wrong words to the horrible dance song, anyway). I just had to say it. sorry again. I still love all of you freaks so Yuka, Alysa, Goktug, Clansy…..someone, hell, even PA….say “hi” to me!!!!!! I miss my one metalhead kid friend to (from Sweden, I think…sorry I forgot your name already….I do remember that you took your dad to see Judas Priest with ya though and I know your screen name is “metal-lord”... I just forgot your real name)

Now Playing: Malevolent Creation-Premature Burial followed by the entire Mercyful Fate “Melissa” album…..

I miss you to Grover :)
and my name is Timmy ;)
I know how hard it is to rember names…I also forget peoples names sometimes…

Now playing - Kreator - Mind on fire

Signature 

Posted: 20 January 2013 05:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 788 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07
metal-lord - 19 January 2013 07:17 PM
MPetrozzaIsGod - 19 January 2013 06:42 PM

I miss you to Grover :)
and my name is Timmy ;)
I know how hard it is to rember names…I also forget peoples names sometimes…

Now playing - Kreator - Mind on fire

Hey Timmy. Good to hear from you brother. Very happy to see that you are still around. I’ll be around more in the future….. I’m on a drug rehab program so I feel like a completely different person from one day to the next and it totally sucks. Don’t feel bad for me though….I did this to myself, ya know? Oh well…..talk to ya very soon Timmy. You gotta give me a list with your 3 favorite albums out from the last 6 months. I’m way behind on new metal. See ya around, brother. Take care…

Now playing: Kreator - Take Their Lives

Signature 

Posted: 20 January 2013 11:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 789 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-08-01

Hi Grover! And excuse me, please - I was a little angry because you did not answer my PM while you promote your daughter’s album here ...    Doesn’t matter - you are, and you will always be the soul of this forum!

If you still consider me as your friend, let’s continue our correspondence. PM me the story with Gen of Genitorturers.  :)
I will answer you immediately. OK?

Signature 

Posted: 21 January 2013 02:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 790 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-19

Death - Flesh and the power it holds

Signature 

Posted: 23 January 2013 03:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 791 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

Now playing - Sodom- M-16…....on the way, some old Go-go’s, The Zombies, and some of my favorite Beatles songs. My mom is schizophrenic and music is the only way to get through to her, when she has been drinking. I’ll throw some Danzig in too and tell her that it is the blues….she’ll buy it. After all, I’m a recovering narcotics addict and I have 3 xanax to get rid of….My last hurrah. Wish me luck and hope that I can get through this sickness. You ALL ARE THE BEST!

Signature 

Posted: 27 January 2013 09:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 792 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-19

Hatriot - Heroes of origin

Signature 

Posted: 29 January 2013 08:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 793 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-19

Morbid angel - Blades for baal

Signature 

Posted: 31 January 2013 08:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 794 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-19

Exodus - Good ridance

Signature 

Posted: 31 January 2013 09:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 795 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-08-01

I just got it !

Signature 

‹ First  < 51 52 53 54 55 >  Last ›
53 of 82