I got goosebumps
Posted: 16 June 2012 08:14 AM   [ Ignore ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2012-06-16

2 days ago I received the ultimate edition of Phantom Christ. I got nr 449 out of 1000.

The signed card from Mille gave my goosebumps…

I know, limited editions is all about the money and it won’t make you a better person but I’m happy nonetheless.

Posted: 16 June 2012 12:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Total Posts:  155
Joined  2012-06-11
manducator - 16 June 2012 08:14 AM

2 days ago I received the ultimate edition of Phantom Christ. I got nr 449 out of 1000.

The signed card from Mille gave my goosebumps…

I know, limited editions is all about the money and it won’t make you a better person but I’m happy nonetheless.

Nahh mate, limited editions are f**king cool, whoever say they arent are jealous broken kids. When they grow up and look behind and spot they missed great editions and choose mp3 or itunes crap downloads, they will be very sorry. \m/

I bought the exclusive Mailoder edition, number #345 out of 500. The picture-disc vinyl. The clear vinyl #288 out of 333. The bi-color red/black vinyl #30 out of 500 and the Green vinyl #20 out of 100. Yes, doesnt make me a better person or major fan, but feels damn cool.

Posted: 16 June 2012 01:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2012-06-16

That’s cool, joolivus, enjoy your purchases!

At last someone who thinks mp3 is inferior to real cd’s or at least wav.

Posted: 16 June 2012 02:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Total Posts:  155
Joined  2012-06-11

Digital music is good only to listen at many places rather than your home/room. We must admit its easier to handle a damn ipod with 10000 tracks than an old CD walkman with only one CD.

But in terms of listen the real sound quality, theres nothing like vinyl disc.
In order to appreciate a real release:eg booklet, cover art, credits, anything else that came to mind, theres nothing like physical releases.
Itunes or digital downloads e-shops are the dumbest thing labels/distros came up, (from consumer point of view ofc). People supporting those and buying tracks (sometimes paying as much as a jewelcase CD) are complete morons (sorry if any KREATOR brother use those e-shops, but this is my point of view).

Theres nothing like owning a physical release, collect them, starring at them like a 6 yrs kid, its like manducator says: “getting goosebumps”. Where the heck anyone gets feelings from a digital download ? Yet people pays to get them ... ;s

Posted: 18 June 2012 01:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Total Posts:  56
Joined  2012-04-12

The craziest thing is, for popular records it is often cheaper to buy a CD than download them. You get full quality + something to hold in your hands for less money than for MP3s that will be outdated some time in the future!