< 1 2 3 4 > 
3 of 4
Today is a good day
Posted: 06 June 2012 04:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Total Posts:  124
Joined  2012-02-05

It’s a good day for me becauase I got my Rock Hard Magazine. :-)  It took just 5 days since I paid… NICE!

Posted: 06 June 2012 05:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1128
Joined  2012-02-19
Yuka - 06 June 2012 04:54 PM

It’s a good day for me becauase I got my Rock Hard Magazine. :-)  It took just 5 days since I paid… NICE!

Very nice :)

Signature 

STEVE “ZETRO” SOUZA IS KING

Posted: 06 June 2012 06:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  427
Joined  2012-02-11

I am listening to ‘When the sun burns red’ from the Terror prevails CD right now. You like that song, don’t you, Yuka? ;-)

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 07 June 2012 02:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Joined  2012-02-05

Thanx, metal-lord and Phantom Antichrist! :-)  Yes, I love “When The Sun Burns Red”.  When the song started on the live CD, that made me smile!!!

Posted: 07 June 2012 04:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07

Very nice, Yuka!. Because of my city having hardly any open jobs. I had to move in with my Mom in Orlando yesterday. Soooo, I now live about an hour away from my Wendy and that sucks. To make matters worse, I drank a bottle of liquor last night. This morning, I woke up with a tooth busted in half and I ended up in the hospital emergency room. Now the right side of my face is 2 sizes too big, but hey….. at least I’m alive, I guess.

I just wanted to say “hi”. I haven’t talked to you in a while. Good luck to ya. Talk with ya soon…

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 07 June 2012 10:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Joined  2012-02-05
MPetrozzaIsGod - 07 June 2012 04:15 AM

Very nice, Yuka!. Because of my city having hardly any open jobs. I had to move in with my Mom in Orlando yesterday. Soooo, I now live about an hour away from my Wendy and that sucks. To make matters worse, I drank a bottle of liquor last night. This morning, I woke up with a tooth busted in half and I ended up in the hospital emergency room. Now the right side of my face is 2 sizes too big, but hey….. at least I’m alive, I guess.

I just wanted to say “hi”. I haven’t talked to you in a while. Good luck to ya. Talk with ya soon…

Hey Grover, you’re not living with Wendy now?  Sorry to hear that, but you found a job in Orlando?  I hope you’ll be able to get back to her soon!  Oh no, ER?  Are you ok now?  I wish you the best of luck with everything!!

Posted: 07 June 2012 07:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07

You know the plan perfectly.

The ER gave me antibiotics and the dentist will see me Monday for a tooth extraction. FUN FUN FUN! Take care. See ya around. Believe it or not (and don’t tell anyone) but I haven’t even had the chance to get the new Kreator release.

Does anyone have any suggestions on which to buy? Do all editions have the complete artwork in them? Where is the best place to buy it? Help me out, Hordes… I’ve been without internet for over a month and right now I’m confined to a couch… Poor Grover! I’m sure you all feel for me. It’s great to be back for good!

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 07 June 2012 08:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-11
MPetrozzaIsGod - 07 June 2012 07:19 PM

You know the plan perfectly.

The ER gave me antibiotics and the dentist will see me Monday for a tooth extraction. FUN FUN FUN! Take care. See ya around. Believe it or not (and don’t tell anyone) but I haven’t even had the chance to get the new Kreator release.

Does anyone have any suggestions on which to buy? Do all editions have the complete artwork in them? Where is the best place to buy it? Help me out, Hordes… I’ve been without internet for over a month and right now I’m confined to a couch… Poor Grover! I’m sure you all feel for me. It’s great to be back for good!

If you have a record player I would go for that cool north american exclusive blood stained edition. It looks cool. They have a cool t-shirt package as well and one version with a live DVD. I settled for the yellow vinyl (european version) and the CD/DVD (because I want to see that Wacken show!). I should have gotten my stuff yesterday but since it was the National day of Sweden (a holiday) it got delayed. Yet another reason to be “against all nations flags”! ;-)

Different editions available in America from Nuclear Blast

Signature 

Posted: 08 June 2012 03:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2012-02-06

PA is right - get the deluxe for sure because the extra dvd is crushing!

i also have ordered a few different editions of the vinyl, still waiting for them all to arrive. i know you’re not a huge collector though grover so maybe just stick with the double disc package. nuclear blast america or amazon should do you nicely.

Signature 

*formerly “mustaine maniac” on the old forum*

Posted: 08 June 2012 04:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-11
dOT rOT Thrash - 08 June 2012 03:02 PM

i also have ordered a few different editions of the vinyl, still waiting for them all to arrive. i know you’re not a huge collector though grover so maybe just stick with the double disc package. nuclear blast america or amazon should do you nicely.

I am watching the Wacken Open Air material right now. It lays everything else to waste! When ‘Pleasure till kill’ started I screamed out loud. They included all their finest songs from ‘Hordes of chaos’. Brutal!

Signature 

Posted: 08 June 2012 06:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-19

I just got a email from NB that they sent my CD+DVD and would be here on monday :)

Signature 

Posted: 08 June 2012 06:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2012-02-06
Phantom Antichrist - 08 June 2012 04:55 PM

I am watching the Wacken Open Air material right now. It lays everything else to waste! When ‘Pleasure till kill’ started I screamed out loud. They included all their finest songs from ‘Hordes of chaos’. Brutal!

my only complaint is that i didnt notice that they didn’t include each full set from each year. the 2011 set is clearly way more intense! when i watched it i was planning on having a no drinking night… one song in and many beers were cracked open and a friend and i were geeking out. im planning on watching it again tonight at work.

my favorite moment from the making of documentary - listening to mille say the word “moose”. i laughed at that. the guy is too adorable!

Signature 

*formerly “mustaine maniac” on the old forum*

Posted: 08 June 2012 06:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-11
dOT rOT Thrash - 08 June 2012 06:22 PM
Phantom Antichrist - 08 June 2012 04:55 PM

my only complaint is that i didnt notice that they didn’t include each full set from each year. the 2011 set is clearly way more intense! when i watched it i was planning on having a no drinking night… one song in and many beers were cracked open and a friend and i were geeking out. im planning on watching it again tonight at work.

my favorite moment from the making of documentary - listening to mille say the word “moose”. i laughed at that. the guy is too adorable!

The 2011 material material is also of higher quality but it was cool to see them perform ‘Europe after the rain’.

I used to live on the swedish countryside. I miss the mooses. =(

Signature 

Posted: 08 June 2012 10:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  101
Joined  2012-02-04

Haha, I’m going to Orebro this year… :D

Signature 

Now rain shall wash away sad remains of man
Cities once so proud will crumble into sand
Buildings all collapse when all is done and said
The guilty ones will die with the innocent…

Posted: 08 June 2012 11:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-19
Morphy - 08 June 2012 10:55 PM

Haha, I’m going to Orebro this year… :D

Örebro is a very good town. You would not regret it if you went there :)

Signature 

< 1 2 3 4 > 
3 of 4