Big Dissappointment
Posted: 20 May 2012 09:14 PM   [ Ignore ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Total Posts:  38
Joined  2012-05-13

I’m really really really dissappointed about the Terrorshop!

Last year I ordered some merchandise, bought it and everything but it never came. I waited months and wrote a bunch of emails that my merch didn’t come. After long waiting I got it and what did I see: One of the shirts was wrong. I’ve waited soo long that I said:” f*ck it” but then I mentioned that the Hoodies don’t fit (Not the Shop’s fault) so i wanted to barterit. I sent it back and I never saw anything again. And again I waited months and again I sent emails and suddenly I got an answer: The merch you want isn’t available anymore, we return your payment and in exchange for the bad service you get two shirts from the store.

I never got the shirts.

I got this Ultra Riot Box set from my friends for my birthday last year. In the box is a voucher for a Hordes Of Chaos Shirt from the Terror Shop. I didn’t want to use it because I knew that it wouldn’t be a good idea to buy something again at this terrible shop.

The Thing is I just wanted to have some Kreator merch.

I am very very dissapointed.

I’m sure that this post will be deleted very soon, you can delete it, you can delete my profile but I just wanted to let you know!

This is not the way how to treat fans

Signature 

Spread the Word of Death and Shame

Posted: 20 May 2012 11:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-02-23

have a look at “Inner Circle Fanclub Package ” - threat. maybe you ll find an answer

Posted: 24 May 2012 05:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Joined  2012-05-13

That was not a question. I have no idea what you mean.

Signature 

Posted: 24 May 2012 11:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
One of Us
Rank
Joined  2012-02-23

Oh Hellraiser, i ´m sorry. When i ´ve read your post i ´ve been very tired - with one eye closed. Please forget my post

Posted: 25 May 2012 05:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Joined  2012-05-13

It’s okay :D

Signature 

Posted: 26 May 2012 05:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07

I’ve heard other people saying the some of the same things as well. The t-shirts ran out very fast in the more popular sizes, and it took them a long time to correct the issue. Then they corrected the issue by giving out a different shirt. I also heard that the hoodies were funky… as you mentioned.

Supposedly, they are putting a lot more time and effort into the terror-shop… but the changes haven’t taken full effect yet. I really hope that they take care of you well for being such a good fan. You could have totally ripped and smeared them for what happened to you. Instead, you were mature and told the story as it was without being overly hateful (like most people would have been). Good luck to you. I really hope they take care of you well. Also… your comment should stay up. I don’t think the band would want it taken down. You were as cool as you could have been and I think the band would want the TRUTH posted, even if it is “bad news”. Again, good luck to you, brother. You obviously are a good fan, I’m sure that Mille and the guys want you to be taken care of well.

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 26 May 2012 03:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Joined  2012-05-13
MPetrozzaIsGod - 26 May 2012 05:43 AM

I’ve heard other people saying the some of the same things as well. The t-shirts ran out very fast in the more popular sizes, and it took them a long time to correct the issue. Then they corrected the issue by giving out a different shirt. I also heard that the hoodies were funky… as you mentioned.

Supposedly, they are putting a lot more time and effort into the terror-shop… but the changes haven’t taken full effect yet. I really hope that they take care of you well for being such a good fan. You could have totally ripped and smeared them for what happened to you. Instead, you were mature and told the story as it was without being overly hateful (like most people would have been). Good luck to you. I really hope they take care of you well. Also… your comment should stay up. I don’t think the band would want it taken down. You were as cool as you could have been and I think the band would want the TRUTH posted, even if it is “bad news”. Again, good luck to you, brother. You obviously are a good fan, I’m sure that Mille and the guys want you to be taken care of well.

Thanks for your understanding dude!

Signature 

Posted: 17 October 2012 07:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
One of Us
Rank
Joined  2012-10-17

So as I understand there are more people with the same problem. I ordered a hoodie and a CD a week ago, and they still haven’t send me a link to track my order. That means that I’m going to wait few months and payed fast shipping (DHL)? It’s nice that admin didn’t deleted this conversation, but it would be nice to have a reply.

Thanks!

Posted: 22 October 2012 03:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Administrator
RankRank
Total Posts:  97
Joined  2012-01-11

Hey guys,
we are very sorry for the problems with the terrorshop. We’re working on a solution for everything right now, because we have some problems with our company, maintaining our shop.
As for now, we’re trying to move the complete Terrorshop back to the Kreator crew again. This would guarantee a smoother order process, better shipping times and so on. We’re working on that and we’re giving you all news as soon as we cleared things out.

For the Riot Box:
Yes it’s true, we ran out on all sizes pretty soon. We’re working on a solution for this too. No, we’re not planning on reprint the design but we search for other solutions.

For further communication regarding problems with the shop, mailk ME directly to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and I will handle it my myself!

Signature 

The Boss here!

Posted: 22 October 2012 10:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
One of Us
Rank
Joined  2012-10-17

Thanks to make things clear. I hope u will solve the problem.

All the best!

Posted: 13 January 2013 11:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
One of Us
Rank
Joined  2012-12-26

Ordered a bunch of stuff from Terrorshop a month ago (~100 euro total), haven’t heard anything since they’ve charged my visa. No tracking info, nothing. No reply from their support email either. I can understand if there’s some sort of holdup, but ignoring customers’ mail is not cool.

Posted: 13 January 2013 11:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Joined  2012-05-13
Rond - 13 January 2013 11:39 AM

Ordered a bunch of stuff from Terrorshop a month ago (~100 euro total), haven’t heard anything since they’ve charged my visa. No tracking info, nothing. No reply from their support email either. I can understand if there’s some sort of holdup, but ignoring customers’ mail is not cool.

Yeah that’s excactly what i meant. They tell you: I’ll send it tomorrow, you get a tracking ID, bla bla ... forget it

I also read some comments on facebook in wich people complained more or less about the same thing. If they don’t REALLY change something about the shop i think the number of orders will get lower and lower

Signature 

Posted: 15 January 2013 04:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
One of Us
Rank
Joined  2012-12-26

Finally got my tracking number, better late than never I guess. Anyway, that’s some fine looking merch and I’ll be looking forward to receiving it.