What kreator song would you like to see live
Posted: 03 April 2012 09:22 PM   [ Ignore ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1129
Joined  2012-02-19

Hi all my friends. What kreator song would you like to see live. I would like to see Mental slavery or Agents of brutallity. Cause they dont play those songs so much. Those songs are two of my all time favorites and i would love to see them live…But what song would you like to see live?

Signature 

STEVE “ZETRO” SOUZA IS KING

Posted: 04 April 2012 09:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2012-02-08

The entire Extreme Aggression and Coma of Souls album played live.

Songs like Escalation, To the Afterborn (Hoc), Replicas of Life (VR), Golden Age, Shadowland (Endorama), Prevail, Catholic Despot, Dogmatic (CfC),
Zero to None, Europe after the Rain (Renewal) have probably never made it to a live setlist so it would be special to see Kreator play these songs live.

Signature 

The posers on this Earth have no right to live
We gonna spit their brains torture is what we give.

Posted: 04 April 2012 12:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-19

I dont know why kreator dosent play all of their songs. All of their songs are good.

Signature 

Posted: 04 April 2012 04:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04

This topic is being discussed under the Kreator-General/Holy cows in the setlists topic.First I talked against to any change in Kreator’s setlist but now I so fucking agree with Phantom Antichrist who mentioned that topic first.Check the topic out!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 04 April 2012 06:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-19

Oh ok…I didnt know it was a topic for that… Sorry :red:

Signature 

Posted: 04 April 2012 08:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04
metal-lord - 04 April 2012 06:28 PM

Oh ok…I didnt know it was a topic for that… Sorry :red:

Don’t need to be sorry. :)

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 05 April 2012 06:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2012-02-05
TerrorZone - 04 April 2012 09:40 AM

The entire Extreme Aggression and Coma of Souls album played live.

Songs like Escalation, To the Afterborn (Hoc), Replicas of Life (VR), Golden Age, Shadowland (Endorama), Prevail, Catholic Despot, Dogmatic (CfC),
Zero to None, Europe after the Rain (Renewal) have probably never made it to a live setlist so it would be special to see Kreator play these songs live.

Golden Age is on the Live Kreation album. Prevail was played on the CfC tour. All of the Renewal songs were played on the Renewal tour and a few on subsequent tours (in fact, a live version of Europe After the Rain is on the Past Life Trauma comp and will also be on a bonus DVD on the forthcoming album). Also, I could be wrong but I think To the Afterborn was played once early on during the HoC tour.

I would like to see Hidden Dictator, to my knowledge it has never been played live.

Posted: 05 April 2012 07:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-19

Has it never been played live. My fav Cos song. Do you know why it never been played.

Signature 

Posted: 13 April 2012 03:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2012-04-11

Id love to see storming with menace played live, they played this only on the terrible certainty tour but unfortionately that was long before i started going to kreator shows, i also always wanted to see when the sun burns red live, they played this in 2010 as part of the 25th anniversary setlist so i flew from ireland to munich, germany to see them and they left it out of the setlist, needless to say i was gutted, still tho, a kreator show never disappoints.