Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  427
Joined  2012-02-11
dOT rOT Thrash - 10 May 2012 05:00 AM
comaofbowls - 10 May 2012 04:07 AM

So stoked that Kittie is not on this!

god yes, i know!

i feel like i really shouldnt complain at all about this - but i usually see kreator on the chicago, milwaukee, minneapolis triangle. this time i’m going to have to drive alot farther… the first gig even remotely close is about 9 1/2 hours away, the next 5 from that, the next 6 from that, and then back home.

hey mille, you guys could just hook my car up to the back of the bus and tow it along with you - i’d really appreciate it! :D

I might just come to the US for this. But if I do it will probably be together with my Las Vegas vacation. I am looking at those three California dates…...

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 14 May 2012 04:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2012-02-06

that would be killer PA! did you work out anything yet where you would be here to see kreator as well?

Signature 

*formerly “mustaine maniac” on the old forum*

Posted: 14 May 2012 08:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-11
dOT rOT Thrash - 14 May 2012 04:53 PM

that would be killer PA! did you work out anything yet where you would be here to see kreator as well?

Where I would be? I don’t understand. I would most likely go to California so I can see all three shows there. The second option would be if I see the show in Tempe, AZ right after my Vegas vacation which I plan to do at the end of september.

Signature 

Posted: 22 May 2012 01:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2012-05-21

A Sat night in MA! Awesome!
I could careless if Kittie are on the bill or not. As someone else pointed out, it could be a lot worse. They are a decent band for what they do.
I will only be there for KREATOR anyway!!  Ill check out some of Accept though, havent seen them since opening for DIO back in 86 LOL

Posted: 23 May 2012 03:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-06

oops, all around stupid typing on my part! haha, i was asking if you’d figured out when you’d be here, and if that worked out with the kreator shows.

i’m still trying to figure out which ones i’ll be able to go to. it’s alot of driving, but that never really bothers me.

Signature 

Posted: 24 May 2012 09:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-11
dOT rOT Thrash - 23 May 2012 03:33 PM

oops, all around stupid typing on my part! haha, i was asking if you’d figured out when you’d be here, and if that worked out with the kreator shows.

i’m still trying to figure out which ones i’ll be able to go to. it’s alot of driving, but that never really bothers me.

I plan to do this the same way I did the Accept shows in 2005. I looked at the tour schedual to see during which time they did the most shows in the shortest time in the shortest distance. That turned out to be the four shows they did in Japan. So, instead of going to one or two festivals I went to Japan and saw all four shows. With this tour there are three shows the days after eachother, all of them in Caifornia. No distances to travel and minimum of time wasted. So, right now it looks like I will see those three shows: 25 sept in San Francisco, 26 sept in Hollywood & 27 sept in Anaheim and then go to Las Vegas on a five day vacation starting on the 28th september.

I think it is a great idea. Buy a plane ticket to San Francisco and we’ll rent a car. You drive, I pay for the gas. If you drive me to Las Vegas afterwards I will pay for the food as well. ;-)

Signature 

Posted: 25 May 2012 03:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2012-03-26

Kreator + Accept: This is the amazing tour I’d like to see, really, more than anything else that Kreator has done along these years. But this would NEVER come to my country. Damn for me! haha

Signature 

“It’s better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.”

Posted: 15 June 2012 06:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  83
Joined  2012-02-22
Phantom Antichrist - 24 May 2012 09:24 PM

No distances to travel and minimum of time wasted. So, right now it looks like I will see those three shows: 25 sept in San Francisco, 26 sept in Hollywood & 27 sept in Anaheim and then go to Las Vegas on a five day vacation starting on the 28th september.

I think it is a great idea. Buy a plane ticket to San Francisco and we’ll rent a car. You drive, I pay for the gas. If you drive me to Las Vegas afterwards I will pay for the food as well. ;-)

And apparently Kreator and Swallow the Sun will be playing in Sacramento on 24. Sept ;-)

Well,...don’t know if your travel plans did change but if you are still going to San Fran,...then ya gonna meet me ;-)

Posted: 15 June 2012 09:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07

Long drives for Grover… If anyone in the southeast wants to carpool, I will be renting a car and travelling either alone or with my 13 year old daughter. My goofy ass just got a job so I will be saving my money up for a road trip. Get with me if anyone has any ideas as to how, when, where you’d like to hook up with me and do this. I’m in 100%, too. If I have to drive from Florida to Ohio (my home state), that’s what I’m doing. I’m not missing this.

Oh… I’m 39 and I am (as of March) cleared to be around minors… so if you want in and you are young. It is cool with me and I’ll buy the beer. Haha! I do need any ideas anyone may have on the best way for me to see Kreator and travelling from central Florida, if any of the Hordes can help a brotha out….....

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 18 June 2012 04:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-06

well if you do go to ohio, greg and i will be there! atleast i think he’ll come with. maybe even my best buddy braids too. we usually go to all the kreator shows together. it’ll be greg’s first time seeing the band.

Signature 

Posted: 22 June 2012 03:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07

Consider it done. Really. There’s plenty of time for me to save money and that way, I can stop by the jail in Dayton and see my family that haven’t graduated to prison yet. I used to go to Ohio to visit every couple of years. Now I fear the place. I will REALLY be there. I hope you, Greg, and Braids will be there as well. I know that you are game, but I hope that Greg doesn’t mind too much mixing it up with the kids on the floor. I’m old but I still love to be 10 feet from the band when they play and I surely will be in the pit here and there… If Mille says to.

Friday, September 14th… I can’t wait.

I will surely be able to return you guys to Wisconsin, if you wish. If you’d like, I’ll pick you up and return you. I’ll do ANYTHING (within reason, haha) to see the show in Ohio with friends. You plan… I’ll drive… if you wish. I think that I may have just smiled. Wow… I forgot what smiling was like.

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 06 August 2012 04:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2012-07-15

I’m going Sept 14th in Columbus, Ohio!

Signature 

http://monoblogist.blogspot.com/

Posted: 09 August 2012 03:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-06

^^^ see you there!

i’m still working out some details about this, but am planning to go to a string of 3 shows to see my boys!

Signature 

Posted: 13 August 2012 05:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2012-02-06
MPetrozzaIsGod - 22 June 2012 03:03 AM

Consider it done. Really. There’s plenty of time for me to save money and that way, I can stop by the jail in Dayton and see my family that haven’t graduated to prison yet. I used to go to Ohio to visit every couple of years. Now I fear the place. I will REALLY be there. I hope you, Greg, and Braids will be there as well. I know that you are game, but I hope that Greg doesn’t mind too much mixing it up with the kids on the floor. I’m old but I still love to be 10 feet from the band when they play and I surely will be in the pit here and there… If Mille says to.

Friday, September 14th… I can’t wait.

I will surely be able to return you guys to Wisconsin, if you wish. If you’d like, I’ll pick you up and return you. I’ll do ANYTHING (within reason, haha) to see the show in Ohio with friends. You plan… I’ll drive… if you wish. I think that I may have just smiled. Wow… I forgot what smiling was like.

You will meet me as well at the Sacramento and San Francisco shows!  Great that you’re able to travel over here for the shows.  \m/ \m/

Posted: 09 September 2012 02:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-06

Anyone else for Ohio and Illinois? I’ll be at both and am pretty hard to miss. I’ll be the girl standing infront of Mille moshing like crazy and fighting off asshole dudes that think it’s cool to push me around.

Signature 

< 1 2 3 4 > 
3 of 4