1 of 4
KREATOR/ACCEPT North American Tour
Posted: 03 April 2012 12:40 AM   [ Ignore ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2012-03-24

from lambgoat.com:

Kreator and Accept will seemingly be touring North America later this fall in support of Kreator’s forthcoming album. Additional support may or may not be provided by Kittie. The trek has yet to be announced, but the following dates have surfaced thus far:

9/10 Quebec, QC @ the Imperial
9/16 Kansas City, MO @ The Beaumont Club
10/1 Dallas, TX @ Trees

Fuck yes, they are coming to TX! Hopefully they play Houston and/or Austin. However, if Kittie is opening then I’ll puke.

Posted: 03 April 2012 02:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  427
Joined  2012-02-11

I actually posted the ‘Destroy what destroys you’-video on Accept’s Facebook page and wrote “Here is what a german metal should sound like in 2010”. Accept used to be my favorite band but they totally fucked things up with these last two albums. They really need to give Udo Dirkschneider the contract he asks for and get him back in the band before it’s too late. Accept 1980 - 1985 is still the best heavy metal band in history.

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 03 April 2012 04:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2012-02-06

wow, i’m eager to see if this is true. i didnt really pay much attention to accept other than in this time frame that PA mentioned. i like them, and it was actually the “balls to the wall” album which got me into metal when i was 11. who knew that that would dictate the sound and the fashion that i liked from “my men” for the rest of my life!!?  so there you have it - thank you accept for being my first exposure to a faster kind of metal, and thank you kreator for sticking with it!

Signature 

*formerly “mustaine maniac” on the old forum*

Posted: 03 April 2012 07:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1119
Joined  2012-02-19
Phantom Antichrist - 03 April 2012 02:38 AM

I actually posted the ‘Destroy what destroys you’-video on Accept’s Facebook page and wrote “Here is what a german metal should sound like in 2010”. Accept used to be my favorite band but they totally fucked things up with these last two albums. They really need to give Udo Dirkschneider the contract he asks for and get him back in the band before it’s too late. Accept 1980 - 1985 is still the best heavy metal band in history.

Yeah they would bring Udo back…

Signature 

STEVE “ZETRO” SOUZA IS KING

Posted: 03 April 2012 09:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  83
Joined  2012-02-22

was wondering when the rumor finally made it’s way on the interweb ;-)
Heard that month ago, but not with Kittie, but rather a different female (fronted) band,...which if this is happening I am gonna scream like a little girl !!!
And on a side note, Udo will NEVER be back with Accept! The new guy they have is actually really good. Had the pleasure of seeing Accept twice last year and was blown away.
Stoney did merch for Accept on that tour, so IF they tour together, maybe Stoney will be doing merch for Kreator again as well.
Here is for hoping <3

Posted: 04 April 2012 01:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-19

Ok so this new guy is good but Udo is the best singer of accept and one of the best singers ever

Signature 

Posted: 04 April 2012 02:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-11
D.T. Metal - 03 April 2012 09:35 PM

was wondering when the rumor finally made it’s way on the interweb ;-)
Heard that month ago, but not with Kittie, but rather a different female (fronted) band,...which if this is happening I am gonna scream like a little girl !!!
And on a side note, Udo will NEVER be back with Accept! The new guy they have is actually really good. Had the pleasure of seeing Accept twice last year and was blown away.
Stoney did merch for Accept on that tour, so IF they tour together, maybe Stoney will be doing merch for Kreator again as well.
Here is for hoping <3

I am sorry but Mark suck balls. He can’t even get air into his lungs. Judge by yourselves in these two clips:

Mark Tornillo singing Metal heart

Udo Dirkschneider singing Metal heart

Signature 

Posted: 04 April 2012 12:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-19

Udo is the best. The other guy was pretty boring

Signature 

Posted: 04 April 2012 04:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Joined  2012-02-22
Phantom Antichrist - 04 April 2012 02:14 AM

I am sorry but Mark suck balls. He can’t even get air into his lungs. Judge by yourselves in these two clips:

don’t have to judge, saw him live :-)
and yes he is NOT Udo, but Accept is MORE than just the singer ;-)
and UDO will never go back with Accept!

Posted: 04 April 2012 06:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Total Posts:  48
Joined  2012-02-29

I really hope Kittie doesn’t appear on this lineup. I’m still willing to stand front and center throughout their set just to confirm my spot for Kreator. Can’t wait to find out what the Chicago date is.

Posted: 04 April 2012 06:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2012-02-05

Kittie are a decent live band. It could be far worse.

Posted: 04 April 2012 07:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-11
D.T. Metal - 04 April 2012 04:58 PM
Phantom Antichrist - 04 April 2012 02:14 AM

don’t have to judge, saw him live :-)
and yes he is NOT Udo, but Accept is MORE than just the singer ;-)
and UDO will never go back with Accept!

I also saw him live, twice and was not impressed. I also heard the ‘Blood of the nations’-album. He wasn’t all to blame for that weak album though.

Signature 

Posted: 05 April 2012 12:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07
comaofbowls - 03 April 2012 12:40 AM

from lambgoat.com:

Kreator and Accept will seemingly be touring North America later this fall in support of Kreator’s forthcoming album. Additional support may or may not be provided by Kittie. The trek has yet to be announced, but the following dates have surfaced thus far:

9/10 Quebec, QC @ the Imperial
9/16 Kansas City, MO @ The Beaumont Club
10/1 Dallas, TX @ Trees

Fuck yes, they are coming to TX! Hopefully they play Houston and/or Austin. However, if Kittie is opening then I’ll puke.

Long drives for me but I’d love to catch one of those shows. Thanks for the info. Very nice job by the Hordes. The Hordes are the best! Thanks again, “comaofbowls”.

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 05 April 2012 02:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Joined  2012-02-22
MPetrozzaIsGod - 05 April 2012 12:25 AM

Long drives for me but I’d love to catch one of those shows. Thanks for the info. Very nice job by the Hordes. The Hordes are the best! Thanks again, “comaofbowls”.

Dude don’t worry, these are just the dates that leaked….
They prolly come to Florida and if not then Georgia for sure ;-)

Posted: 06 April 2012 11:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-11

Does anyone know if Nuclear blast usually book there bands in Las Vegas? If Kreator/Accept come to Vegas between 17 September - 30 September I will try to go there. I have a friend who want to go to Vegas in the end on September.

Signature 

Posted: 08 April 2012 04:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2012-02-06
W8ulostme - 04 April 2012 06:19 PM

I really hope Kittie doesn’t appear on this lineup. I’m still willing to stand front and center throughout their set just to confirm my spot for Kreator. Can’t wait to find out what the Chicago date is.

yeah, i saw the mention of kittie WAY after the fact and dont really understand how or why they’d fit into this tour.

ps - if you go to alot of chicago gigs, there’s probably a good chance we’ve seen eachother wandering around :)

Signature 

*formerly “mustaine maniac” on the old forum*

1 2 3 >  Last ›
1 of 4