4 of 4
Your favourite Kreator album?
Posted: 16 March 2012 07:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Total Posts:  146
Joined  2012-03-06
MPetrozzaIsGod - 15 March 2012 03:15 PM

Most of us here give Kreator the title of “best band” and totally dig all of their releases. I could probably give you a different answer weekly on this one, but I still have to say that I can’t get over what Kreator has turned into. The newer stuff is the best in my eyes. My answer is always Hordes of Chaos, no matter what I might say from day to day. Cause for Conflict didn’t have Ventor so I act like it isn’t as good as the others, but I love the album and think that Catholic Despot is just unreal. I love the rage!

Hordes is the best… it just has to be…...

I can’t agree with you. Whole three years waiting for this album came out. Powerful and angry album. I personally like it more than Hordes ... I think it’s a matter of personal taste or inner feeling. :)

Posted: 27 March 2012 07:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1126
Joined  2012-02-19

I just listenened through all of Kreators songs and…My new favorite album is Pleasure to kill…Killer sound and the lyrics is brutal

Signature 

STEVE “ZETRO” SOUZA IS KING

Posted: 15 July 2013 11:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07

My fave is still Hordes…but Phantom is getting close. I love the fact that the last 4 albums are STILL growing on me. That is why I think the addition of Sami was so important. The releases all are so full of art that it has the power to change my mind on almost every song. To tell you the truth, I hardly even know which songs are what. I do know that “United In Hate” is growing and growing on me…..I love the changes in the song and the song seems different almost every time.

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

‹ First  < 2 3 4
4 of 4

Your favorite Kreator solo? ››