Band names?
Posted: 29 March 2012 03:37 PM   [ Ignore ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1124
Joined  2012-02-19

Hi all of my friends…I got a band called Metal defenders…But actully i think that name sucks. I want something easy. Like Braindead or Iron fist…But those names already exist. So i want something new and catchy…I wuold thank you so much if you band name you know… ;-)

Signature 

STEVE “ZETRO” SOUZA IS KING

Posted: 29 March 2012 05:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  427
Joined  2012-02-11

During the Stockholm bloodbath (1520) the executioner J├Ârgen Homuth might have killed as many as 82 people. If you want to have a name with a bloody history behind it you could name the band after him: HOMUTH.
I think it looks cool too. It’s a name no other band is called.

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 29 March 2012 05:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1124
Joined  2012-02-19

Yeah…Cool…Thanx once again my friend ;-)

Signature 

STEVE “ZETRO” SOUZA IS KING

Posted: 29 April 2012 06:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07

I had a few names for my high school band. My absolute favorite was “Blutfahne”. It is a NAZI thing but really is just German for “blood flag”. A Ukranian techno-metal type band has the name already, but I don’t know if it is copyrighted or anything. That was what I always wanted our band’s name to be, anyway.

I also liked the name “Delirium Tremens” but it has been taken since. “Delirium Tremens” are the shakes that a drunk goes through during detoxification. The last of my band names was “Ambience” which is just a name for background noise. I don’t know if that has been taken or not. It was what I thought was the worst of my band names though. Band names are tough…. Kreator with a “K”, ya know?

My names were voted out by my band and our school in favor of “Mind’s Eye”.

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

‹‹ HORDES OF CHAOS?      What is Thrash Metal? ››