1 2 > 
1 of 2
Ventor?
Posted: 26 March 2012 04:29 PM   [ Ignore ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1119
Joined  2012-02-19

Hey everyone…Im so exited for the new album…Does anyone know if Ventor gonna sing on Phantom antichrist album?

Signature 

STEVE “ZETRO” SOUZA IS KING

Posted: 26 March 2012 06:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04

I don’t know if he’ll sing or not yet I’m sure that he is a drummer!!  God I’m just listening “Slave Machinery” and…

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 26 March 2012 09:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2012-03-09

Now this feels like the old forum. ;)

Signature 

The Karmic wheel is turning ......

Posted: 26 March 2012 09:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
Strykr - 26 March 2012 09:54 PM

Now this feels like the old forum. ;)

Word has to be said. :)

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 26 March 2012 10:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  427
Joined  2012-02-11

According to Mille (posted in the old forum), members in the forum and interviews Ventor does not want to sing live anymore. I am very sad about this. I actually think it would be really fresh to have him sing on a couple of tracks on the new album but I am not betting on it. I hope he changes his mind about singing live though. I would love to hear him sing some of the classic songs live.

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 26 March 2012 10:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
Phantom Antichrist - 26 March 2012 10:22 PM

According to Mille (posted in the old forum), members in the forum and interviews Ventor does not want to sing live anymore. I am very sad about this. I actually think it would be really fresh to have him sing on a couple of tracks on the new album but I am not betting on it. I hope he changes his mind about singing live though. I would love to hear him sing some of the classic songs live.

Has he ever sung live? As a poser I don’t know anything about it,so bless me with your informations Phantom Antichrist!! :-)

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 26 March 2012 10:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-11
WeGiveyouPain - 26 March 2012 10:25 PM
Phantom Antichrist - 26 March 2012 10:22 PM

Has he ever sung live? As a poser I don’t know anything about it,so bless me with your informations Phantom Antichrist!! :-)

For my poser friend. Enjoy!

Endless pain 1986

Signature 

Posted: 26 March 2012 10:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04

Fuck!! Holy shit God I can’t believe it!!! I guess I’m suffering a heart attack!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 26 March 2012 10:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-11
WeGiveyouPain - 26 March 2012 10:34 PM

Fuck!! Holy shit God I can’t believe it!!! I guess I’m suffering a heart attack!!

Awesome huh? ;-) I also love Milles solo in the beginning.

Did you see the Endless pain video as well?

I guess you know that he sings on quite a lot of songs on the old albums right?

Signature 

Posted: 26 March 2012 10:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
Phantom Antichrist - 26 March 2012 10:36 PM
WeGiveyouPain - 26 March 2012 10:34 PM

Awesome huh? ;-) I also love Milles solo in the beginning.

Did you see the Endless pain video as well?

Yep,I think he mustn’t sing while playing,damn I can’t imagine how hard it is!! Yet he seems relax. Seeing Mille improvising is something really good and original.

And gig seems really good,is it a fact or just am I thinking like this,are the gigs in Asia always really big and crowded?!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 28 March 2012 01:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07

Riot of Violence is so cool when Ventor sings. The first time I heard Mille doing vocals on Endless Pain, I really thought Mille’s voice should have been used on that song from the beginning. Ventor is just so awesome when he sings “Riot” though. I don’t think I’ve ever heard Mille sing that one but who knows. I know that you are being schooled by PA right now, Goktug, but Ventor did about half of the vocals in the beginnings…

About the “big crowds in Asia” thing…. It always seems like their crowds are huge there. Asians show up IN FORCE, don’t they? They are bigger fans than we Americans are here.

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 28 March 2012 01:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-11
MPetrozzaIsGod - 28 March 2012 01:01 AM

About the “big crowds in Asia” thing…. It always seems like their crowds are huge there. Asians show up IN FORCE, don’t they? They are bigger fans than we Americans are here.

I am not too sure about that. I think the reason for this is two things: 1. The cities in many of these countries are densely populated. A lot of people have easy access to the show and 2. They don’t get a lot of western metal bands touring there. I don’t know this but it is likely that this was the first time Kreator had ever visited Korea. It’s a huge thing!

In america though, I think there are so many different things happening in the big cities and with all the advertisements and information bombardment it is very easy to just miss that your favorite band is playing at a club in the city. I live in Stockholm and when a big band comes here to play you are sure to hear about it. Bands have posters all over the city several months before they come here. That would be impossible in a place like New York. A poster in New York becomes invisible in all the crazyness surrounding it. Just to get my point across. This is a clip from the very city center in Stockholm. When Kreator came to Stockholm last time there were posters along this street. If you walked that street you would not be able to miss it. But try to get your message across in a place like LA…it’s almost impossible. If it wasn’t for the local radio stations no one would know about the shows in the US.

Signature 

Posted: 28 March 2012 06:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
MPetrozzaIsGod - 28 March 2012 01:01 AM

I know that you are being schooled by PA right now, Goktug, but Ventor did about half of the vocals in the beginnings…

Yes brother of course I know that however I had never imagined that this motherfucker sings LIVE while playing this goddamn drums…Unbelievable!!

Phantom Antichrist,after your explanation I got it first about US you are damn right…And about Asia,your two reasons seem really logical…

That’s good that bands are giving them a real gig when they go there,they are lucky!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 28 March 2012 07:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1119
Joined  2012-02-19

I listenened to Venom yesterday…The singer of Venom (Cronos) sounds like ventor a bit…

Signature 

STEVE “ZETRO” SOUZA IS KING

Posted: 28 March 2012 09:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
metal-lord - 28 March 2012 07:36 AM

I listenened to Venom yesterday…The singer of Venom (Cronos) sounds like ventor a bit…

In fact “Ventor” sounds like him. :)

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 28 March 2012 02:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-11
metal-lord - 28 March 2012 07:36 AM

Venom + Kreator = Love

Signature 

1 2 > 
1 of 2