The Jackson Kreator Signature Guitar “Phobia”
Posted: 23 March 2012 12:09 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRank
Total Posts:  93
Joined  2012-01-11

Here it is!
The Jackson Kreator Signature Guitar “Phobia”. Watch the video for more information about this masterpiece.
What do you think? Would you buy one? Share this video to others.

English:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7sEE3qXIN4

For our german fans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brQ9sR-6aug

Signature 

The Boss here!

Posted: 23 March 2012 12:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Total Posts:  48
Joined  2012-02-29

I just checked out the video on facebook and I think it’s great. I wouldn’t purchase one because I’m not really a fan of buying signature models.
Aside from that I’m excited for Mille. To reiterate what I said in my FB comment: ever since I began listening to Kreator his style became an immediate influence on my playing. It’s great to see one of your heros hitting a milestone such as this.

Posted: 23 March 2012 02:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2012-02-13

It’s a beautiful guitar,but shame for the single EMG at the bridge! It’s a seriously limited edition axe,would it kill them to put another pickup to the neck?

Signature 

Quote of this week:“Metal is dead!” - Lars Ulrich

Posted: 23 March 2012 04:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  83
Joined  2012-02-22

Since it’s a very limited edition I was wondering if he is gonna play it live as well?
And how “evil” the price ... hahahaha,....666 euro

Posted: 23 March 2012 06:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2012-02-13
D.T. Metal - 23 March 2012 04:32 PM

Since it’s a very limited edition I was wondering if he is gonna play it live as well? And how “evil” the price ... hahahaha,....666 euro

Hopefully not! I mean…a single EMG 81 is just not good enough to handle the sound of a Kreator live show.In the english video he said the price will be 792 euros,which is about what…900-950 dollars? Sounds fairly cheap,but then again…no Floyd Rose,only one single EMG 81,aluminum inlays instead of pearl,and that fretboard does not look like ebony!

(BTW…this was my 333rd post,so apparently I’m “Halfway to Hell” let’s not forget to put “The neighbor of the beast” on my 667th post!)

Signature 

Quote of this week:“Metal is dead!” - Lars Ulrich

Posted: 24 March 2012 12:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  429
Joined  2012-02-11

Nice guitar! I’ll take two!

Does Mille play this guitar live?

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 25 March 2012 01:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2012-02-06

i’m really happy for mille on this. it’s a big honor! congrats dude! :D   if i didnt switch over to the drums, i’d be eager to get one of these.

Signature 

*formerly “mustaine maniac” on the old forum*

Posted: 25 March 2012 09:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04

I just thought seeing it is better!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 25 March 2012 05:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  75
Joined  2012-02-05

Cool Guitar,
it looks like i’ve found my new Guitar.

Signature 

This is a Song,which I use to describe,what I feel about People like you…

Posted: 26 March 2012 12:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Administrator
RankRank
Total Posts:  93
Joined  2012-01-11

The Jackson X Series Mille Phobia was built to Mille Petrozza’s exact specifications and is equipped with an EMG® 81 active humbucking pickup, 24 jumbo frets, recessed Floyd Rose® Special bridge and special gig bag with embroidered Kreator logo.
Series: X-Series
Body Material: Basswood
Body Finish: Matte
Neck: Maple Speed Neck
Bridge: Recessed Floyd Rose® Special
Frets: 24, Jumbo
Finger Board: Rosewood, Compound : 12”-16” Radius
Truss Rod: Dual Action Truss Rod/ Headstock Adjust
Pickup Switching: 2 way toggle
Bridge Pickup: EMG® 81
Tuning Machines: Jackson tuning machines
Nut Width: 1 11/16”
Position Inlays: Shark fin outline/faux aluminum/ebony like inserts Kreator logo on 12th fret
Scale Length: 25.5” (64.8 cm)
Bag/Case: KV Gig Bag with embroidered ‘Kreator” logo
Unique Features: Recessed Floyd Rose® Special, EMG® 81, Kreator logo at 12th fret, Shark fin outline inlays, 24 fret maple neck w/rosewood fingerboard

Signature 

The Boss here!

Posted: 26 March 2012 07:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04

God damn it!! I just fell in love with that babe after seeing this damn words from Mille!!!

Hordes is saying:“Very nice Mille I’ve got a USA Jackson slh2 I love that guitar I want a king v but I’d like a kahler trem on it”

And Mille:
“I do like Kahler myself and have them on two of my Vs. They`re quite expensive though and I wanted Jackson to built an affordable guitar, simple and easy to play.”

And I think this words are enough for everything,Hordes we will hear that guitar with Phantom Antichrist!!!

Miland Petrozza “When Jackson sent the prototype into the studio, we were almost done recording the leads for the record. i`ve played like four of my lead spots on “Phantom Antichrist” using the very first version of the guitar.Jens Bogren and me were blown away by the way it stayed in tune and how good it sounded right away. The Jackson people did an amazing job and I`m really happy to be a part of the family.i`ve played Jackson for more then two decades now and to have my own signature model is beyond mind-blowing to me.”

KREATOR is a REAL,ALIVE and TRUE band.

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 26 March 2012 06:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2012-03-26

I’m a huge fan of Kreator AND of pointy guitars but I have my heart set on a new axe.  Although I’m an avid Dean owner, I have my heart set on this bad boy:

Still it’s a sharp looking axe and this band proves it stands the test of time AND is a brutal beast!

Signature 

DOA # 02-00044

http://www.deanguitars.com/userpics/lib/finest.jpg