3 of 3
Holy Birth Of A Tormentor-Very Early Years Of Kreator’s Creators
Posted: 21 March 2012 07:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04
The Clansman - 21 March 2012 07:24 PM

I actually posted this to WeGiveYouPain,‘cos he was anxious to know what’s on the DVD,but looks like he missed reading it! :cheese:

Nope,I’ve read it and just thought I said thanks already.Thanks for the information and it really made me feel relax about it,at least I can wait for it a month time which I can keep some money for it.I hate to save money…

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 21 March 2012 08:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  491
Joined  2012-02-13
WeGiveyouPain - 21 March 2012 07:50 PM
The Clansman - 21 March 2012 07:24 PM

I actually posted this to WeGiveYouPain,‘cos he was anxious to know what’s on the DVD,but looks like he missed reading it! :cheese:

Nope,I’ve read it and just thought I said thanks already.Thanks for the information and it really made me feel relax about it,at least I can wait for it a month time which I can keep some money for it.I hate to save money…

Mission accomplished then… :lol:

Signature 

Quote of this week:“Metal is dead!” - Lars Ulrich

Posted: 26 March 2012 08:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04

I have just finished reading the “biography” of Frank “Blackfire” Gosdzik.

Since he is from Essen like Mille,this article about his life seemed interesting to me.He talks about his early years very well and he continues to tell his life-time story.

I’m sure you know he has three studio albums with Kreator;Coma Of Souls,Renewal and Cause For Conflict...He also tells about these years very well.His biography is one of the best article as a biography I’ve ever read and if you wonder about early years of such a musician who played with Kreator and also,with his own words,made “98 percent of Sodom’s Agent Orage’s music”...Here is the link to acsess his FaceBook profile and then biography.

Frank Blackfire Gosdzik

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

< 1 2 3
3 of 3