But try to get the DVD. It’s brilliant.

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 21 March 2012 12:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  83
Joined  2012-02-22

I posted that under webtrash,...but I guess it way, way more fitting here ;-)

DUDES,...seriously…take EVERYTHING that is written here with a grain of salt, and NOT at face value…since apparently sarcasm is totally lost on some folks.

Posted: 21 March 2012 01:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07
D.T. Metal - 21 March 2012 12:13 AM

I posted that under webtrash,...but I guess it way, way more fitting here ;-)

DUDES,...seriously…take EVERYTHING that is written here with a grain of salt, and NOT at face value…since apparently sarcasm is totally lost on some folks.

You want me to take it easy? Wow! I’m just playing the part and trying to be funny about it all. I’m not upset, offended, or anything like that. I thought the whole thing was funny as hell…. I thought I posted that, too. Maybe I didn’t.

I consider myself the biggest Kreator freak in the US (of course I’m not but Kreator really has been my favorite band since 1989), and being called a poser was, in this case, funny as hell. I may have been acting as if my feelings were hurt, but I was merely playing my part as the first class heel, dumbass poser that I am. Haha. Honestly… if you read my posts and thought that I was upset or offended, my sarcasm was “lost on some folks”. I’m here to be laughed at, kicked into the corner, and physically abused if possible. I always enjoy “my turn” as the person being laughed at…. it’s all in good fun, right?

Anyway… if my reaction was taken wrong on my posts (if they went through), I was just being silly and sarcastic. I thought it was hilarious. Trust me…. my feelings can’t be hurt. Goktug, a.k.a. WeGiveYouPain, may get a little upset but you have to excuse him. I’m in the middle of teaching him better English skills as well as how to be a poser and getting away with it. As you can see, my lessons aren’t over yet. When I’m done with him, he will be a Shakesperian stud very much ready for a Kreator Hordes “Goktug comedy roast”.

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 21 March 2012 01:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07
Phantom Antichrist - 20 March 2012 11:45 PM

OK, easy guys. I am just teasing you.

But try to get the DVD. It’s brilliant.

Okay….. I understand that you are teasing. I’m laughing with you. I’m not upset and never was. I have said a few things multiple times… I hope you believe me and understand this time. I am taking it easy. I am not offended. I was never offended. I just want someone to answer a question for me.

I’ll ask again…if no one answers me, I will go and buy it one day and eventually I’ll find out what is on the DVD. Please, if you could… anyone… What is on the DVD? I have heard all of the music tracks on the DVD. I have heard music only though. Besides the music, what else is on the DVD? Is there a bunch of interviews, pictures and old videos of the band maybe? Is there a section where Ventor is skateboarding? Maybe there is a 20 minute section of the DVD where the band is sitting around and smoking sausages? Please don’t take this wrong, but I have now asked 3 times…..What is on the DVD besides the music. I have heard the music and would love to know what I am missing out on, if anyone would be nice enough to tell me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Hordes!

Signature 

Posted: 21 March 2012 12:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  491
Joined  2012-02-13

The Live Kreation DVD contains 19 live songs from the CD,half of them from the brazil show,another half from the south korean show.You can find pretty much all of them on YouTube.Other than those songs,there’s a documentary about Kreator’s history from 1982 to 2001,and whilst the documentary goes,you can see all of the official videoclips from Toxic Trace to Violent Revolution.The documentary itself is pretty short,and only shows the most important happenings in the band’s life,so don’t be so anxious,you don’t miss a lot.Even if you can’t find it in your local CD stores,then you can buy it on Ebay or Amazon,it’s not that rare,and it’s not too expensive.

Signature 

Quote of this week:“Metal is dead!” - Lars Ulrich

Posted: 21 March 2012 03:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04

Alright you have to know that people I’ve been crying for fucking 10 hours…

I’m not offended at all,like all of you I’m laughing all the time when I come here.And Grover you have to know that I have three funny friends to laugh and you have only two.

D.T. Metal,I guess you’re right,I guess I’m a pretty strict old man,my head works just like a World War 2 Veteran’s so I never go shopping and checking the stuff at there.You can be sure it’s cause I had gone such places when I was young and I have kind of “modern over-social consumer society” phobia!! I’m planning to buy that stuff in a month since the DVD’s and other old stuff are placed to Terror-Shop.

Since our communication depends on just words and some “smiley” called disasters,it’s really hard to communicate with people.You know if you saw my face when I was writing all the things down you’d get it all different.I like “sarcasm” yet since my English teacher is Chris Grover Lane,I’m not doing well with it… 

And about Metallica it was just my bad day,I saw some Metallica freak talking bullshit about other bands and I got angry with them.I know this is kind of disgusting behaviour,but sometimes we all need it…

Hail the Kreator!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 21 March 2012 03:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  83
Joined  2012-02-22

LOL,....Grover and wegiveyoupain,...you guys crack me up….;-)

Posted: 21 March 2012 03:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1124
Joined  2012-02-19
WeGiveyouPain - 21 March 2012 03:01 PM

And about Metallica it was just my bad day,I saw some Metallica freak talking bullshit about other bands and I got angry with them.I know this is kind of disgusting behaviour,but sometimes we all need it…

Hail the Kreator!!

I was Metallica fan before…but then one day i searced on youtube…I searched after thrash metal videos…and Kreator Enemy of god was one of the videos that showed up…I played the song…And i had never heard a better song…So i bought some Cds…Violent Revolution…Pleasure to kill…And Extreme aggression…All those records were the best albums i heard. Metallica have only a few good songs…Like Battery and Damage inc.Now its three years since i started love Kreator…I have always loved metal music…My dad and mom is both metal heads so Its not strange im a metal head to…

Kreator is the fucking best band in the universe…

Signature 

STEVE “ZETRO” SOUZA IS KING

Posted: 21 March 2012 03:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
metal-lord - 21 March 2012 03:24 PM

Hail the Kreator!!

I was Metallica fan before…but then one day i searced on youtube…I searched after thrash metal videos…and Kreator Enemy of god was one of the videos that showed up…I played the song…And i had never heard a better song…So i bought some Cds…Violent Revolution…Pleasure to kill…And Extreme aggression…All those records were the best albums i heard. Metallica have only a few good songs…Like Battery and Damage inc.Now its three years since i started love Kreator…I have always loved metal music…My dad and mom is both metal heads so Its not strange im a metal head to…

What a good meeting!! Enemy Of God…That song rules.

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 21 March 2012 03:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-19
WeGiveyouPain - 21 March 2012 03:42 PM
metal-lord - 21 March 2012 03:24 PM

Hail the Kreator!!

What a good meeting!! Enemy Of God…That song rules.

I got a question To you WeGiveYouPain…what song of kreator was your first…Its fun to know :)

Signature 

Posted: 21 March 2012 03:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
metal-lord - 21 March 2012 03:46 PM

I got a question To you WeGiveYouPain…what song of kreator was your first…Its fun to know :)

Well I really can’t remember but it may be Hordes Of Chaos.My friend made me watch the official video.Probably it’s the first song that I heard from Kreator.

I got the discography from my friend and I was checking songs randomly when I first started to listen the band and I picked Forever first and really like that song then I told my band and we played Forever and Phobia.Then I came up with Extreme Aggression album and that was the real beginning of my Kreator journey.I was going school with thousands of people in a train and Mille was screaming “Society!! What have you done to me!!”  I just had listened that album all the week.

And the other things it’s also interesting that you got metal-head parents and still you find your favorite band by yourself.That means that’s not just kind of “family tradition”,you really like metal.,That’s good!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 21 March 2012 03:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-19

Yeah mom was a Glam metal fan…But now she is Thrash metal fan and offcourse A lttle Glam fan…My dad likes Judas priest and Iron maiden and Accept…Hes the Heavy metal fan in the family…

Signature 

Posted: 21 March 2012 05:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07
D.T. Metal - 21 March 2012 03:14 PM

LOL,....Grover and wegiveyoupain,...you guys crack me up….;-)

I honestly try my ass off to be funny in almost every post I make. I had always thought that my brand of humor went totally wasted on the Hordes. I’m not as funny as Clansy or PA (“Phantom Antichrist”), but I’m glad you can laugh with me and at me. I love all of you guys. Oops….and gals, too of course. I know that it is just a message board, but I have met a lot of people here that I’m very glad that I met.

You (D.T.), PA, Clansy, Yuka, Goktug (WeGiveYouPain), and of course my personal favorite….ALYSA (she’s cool, and she puts up with me by reading about 5 PMs from me on a daily basis)...... you all mean a lot to me. I love this place, I love talking about music, and believe it or not, I learn a lot from all of you.

So please…laugh with me and at me all you want. Remember that I enjoy abuse. It’s good for me. It keeps me in line with Wendy, ya know?

Oops…I almost forgot. I am only half of a poser. Last night, while thinking about “Live Kreation”, I watched a couple of clips from it on YouTube. Then I realized that I HAD SEEN IT before. I then looked through a stack of burned DVDs and I found my burned copy. As I said, I am still at least half poser for not owning the real thing but I lied when I said that I hadn’t seen it. I simply got mixed up with the “Revisioned Glory” part of it that we never mentioned. Had someone mentioned the “Revisioned Glory” part, we would have had no fun and I wouldn’t have been called a poser. Haha. Oh well. It was fun anyway.

Signature 

Posted: 21 March 2012 06:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07
The Clansman - 21 March 2012 12:35 PM

The Live Kreation DVD contains 19 live songs from the CD,half of them from the brazil show,another half from the south korean show.You can find pretty much all of them on YouTube.Other than those songs,there’s a documentary about Kreator’s history from 1982 to 2001,and whilst the documentary goes,you can see all of the official videoclips from Toxic Trace to Violent Revolution.The documentary itself is pretty short,and only shows the most important happenings in the band’s life,so don’t be so anxious,you don’t miss a lot.Even if you can’t find it in your local CD stores,then you can buy it on Ebay or Amazon,it’s not that rare,and it’s not too expensive.

Thank you sir. As I just posted… I have seen it, but after finding my copy, I watched it again from beginning to end. I still feel like a poser and I will be getting a REAL copy soon. They are only like $15. I’ll have to break my piggy bank open, but I’ll get it. The truth is… I have a lot of stuff to buy before I can be considered a REAL Kreator freak. I used to have so much cool stuff, but through the years, I’ve lost it all. I used to own everything on cassette and CD… now I just own garbage. I used to have some cool Death stuff, an autographed copy of Agent Orange on vinyl, Morbid Angel’s “Altars of Madness” on cassette and CD (both autographed)........... Oh well. It’s never too late to start over, I guess. Speaking of Morbid Angel, their autographs were as cool and as strange as it gets. Every member of the band somehow configured inverted crosses, pitchforks, and pentagrams into their signatures. That was cool stuff. Oh well…. it’s gone now. All I have is the memory of trying to kidnap David Vincent’s wife. Damn, I used to love Gen. Those were the days…..

Signature 

Posted: 21 March 2012 07:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  491
Joined  2012-02-13

I actually posted this to WeGiveYouPain,‘cos he was anxious to know what’s on the DVD,but looks like he missed reading it! :cheese:

Signature 

Quote of this week:“Metal is dead!” - Lars Ulrich

< 1 2 3 > 
2 of 3