Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04

“For now my name
Will forever be remembered
I am the bringer of light
To the living dead”
We will remember this name,Miland Petrozza,because he screams the feeling raising in us…At this journey we see four man who keeps the Kreator alive.Two of them are the creators of this legend.
              Miland “Mille” Petrozza and J├╝rgen “Ventor” Reil.
  They are not only musicians or artists,they also influence a lot of people cause they have a different life,a different journey…In my opinion they are the Victors,in eyes of a such person who is just 18 and try to escape from “being a slave for modern world with a fake freedom” they seem true Victors.
  Since I’m so young and there are true metal veterans on this board,I want to read stories about these men.If you know something about very early years of the Mille and Ventor,share it here with HORDES.I want to learn beginning of this journey,I want to see how they came to this day…I think this will be a good guide to people.
  Simply any information about their really early years before getting known will be welcomed.

I’d be glad if you post anything about Sami and Christian also…
Cheers!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 19 March 2012 08:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04

Here’s a source,not perfect but still a source thanks to MPetrozzaIsGod for making me aware of this.

YouTube Channel

There is 0:29 long video with some information about years 1982-1984.There are some papers with German texts on them,probably interesting and good ones to read!!

I caught “Venom” at the beginning and heard some first “Demo” words yet it was good!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 19 March 2012 11:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2012-02-06

yup, as i’m sure you’re aware - that’s from the “live kreation” DVD. i think we were talking about it in another thread how it’s really cool, but we all wished it was a little more like the sodom documentary since they went really in depth.

Signature 

*formerly “mustaine maniac” on the old forum*

Posted: 19 March 2012 02:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
dOT rOT Thrash - 19 March 2012 11:44 AM

yup, as i’m sure you’re aware - that’s from the “live kreation” DVD. i think we were talking about it in another thread how it’s really cool, but we all wished it was a little more like the sodom documentary since they went really in depth.

I remember it I believe and also Devastator had given a link to a “early years documentary”,I haven’t watched it entirely yet,but I’m sure it’s a good source about it.
Documentary on YouTube

I wish there was also something written about early years, I really wonder “How they became together and created this band.”

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 19 March 2012 11:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07
dOT rOT Thrash - 19 March 2012 11:44 AM

Poor Grover….

Believe it or not, I have yet to see the Live Kreation DVD. Being as I wake up every morning, run to the mirror and look into the mirror hoping that during the night I turned into Mille, I should probably see that DVD, right? I have heard all of the tracks on it but I have never seen it. Am I missing tons of cool stuff or is it just the music?

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 20 March 2012 09:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  303
Joined  2012-02-05

It’s not expensive at all - go and get it! :D

Posted: 20 March 2012 12:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  427
Joined  2012-02-11

The two most “fanatic” forum-members (MPetrozzaIsGod and WeGiveyouPain) haven’t even seen the Live Kreations DVD? What a bunch of posers! ;-)

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 20 March 2012 01:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  491
Joined  2012-02-13
Phantom Antichrist - 20 March 2012 12:33 PM

The two most “fanatic” forum-members (MPetrozzaIsGod and WeGiveyouPain) haven’t even seen the Live Kreations DVD? What a bunch of posers! ;-)

Signature 

Quote of this week:“Metal is dead!” - Lars Ulrich

Posted: 20 March 2012 03:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04

I’m living on a world where is no ANY METAL STUFF. God,I have a limited internet,I have limited friendships,I have a limited life!!

Anyway that doesn’t help,you are right Phantom Antichrist,we are the losers…

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 20 March 2012 07:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  491
Joined  2012-02-13
WeGiveyouPain - 20 March 2012 03:46 PM

I’m living on a world where is no ANY METAL STUFF. God,I have a limited internet,I have limited friendships,I have a limited life!!

Easy,man! He was just being a smart-ass,he said posers,not losers! Huge difference! :cheese:

Signature 

Quote of this week:“Metal is dead!” - Lars Ulrich

Posted: 20 March 2012 07:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  83
Joined  2012-02-22

I’m living on a world where is no ANY METAL STUFF. God,I have a limited internet,....

You live in Turkey, right? You telling me that there is NO record shop? You don’t need the internet to order CD’s!

Posted: 20 March 2012 08:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
D.T. Metal - 20 March 2012 07:51 PM

I’m living on a world where is no ANY METAL STUFF. God,I have a limited internet,....

You live in Turkey, right? You telling me that there is NO record shop? You don’t need the internet to order CD’s!

Yes Ma’m I’m living in Izmir,Turkey and I don’t know any place that has useful Metal stuff for me.If someone can find Kreator stuff in this city please tell me where!!

And I need internet for watching videos,at least I could watch them if I didn’t have this “4 GB” limit…

I’m searching and it seems that first I need that documentary videos…I have a book from a friend it’s a Metallica book and talks about how band was founded how did they do this all job and has good information yet,it doesn’t worth a fuck…They are just Americans with money,they just have all fucking opportunities which is needed when you try to make music,every fucking street is full of Metalheads these days and stuff like this…I wish there was something like it or if it already existed I could know where.

To conclude,my only wish is to find something tells the story of beginning.How did they meet each other? How did they manage to survive and make this all killer Endless Pain stuff in goddamn ten days.

Kreator has success,Kreator enlarged thrash metals view,Kreator keep doing the right thing and they didn’t make some LOVE SONG like the band I have booklet of.Kreator didn’t swallow their word,didn’t fuck their belief.In my opinion they have to teach the way to new brains,they are just different,even they are still a part of this restless society,they have something to be remembered.I want to know how it started.Don’t you wonder?

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 20 March 2012 10:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

Damn… I’m a poser….

I always figured a poser to be someone that hadn’t seen the Live Kreation DVD, and said that he had seen it. I haven’t even owned a DVD player in 6 years. I must say that being called a poser has hurt my feelings. Damn! I’m speechless. I’m a poser. What else can I say? Because I am so poor that I can’t even afford to buy the Live Kreation DVD and a cheap DVD player, I’m a poser. It hurts… but it is true. Grover is a poser. At least when I saved enough money to possibly buy the Live Kreation DVD, and Kreator was coming to town, I bought 2 tickets to see Kreator (1 for me and 1 for my guitarist) instead. That doesn’t help my feelings though. I still feel like a poser.

My first real concert ever was Kreator and Coroner in 1989. At that time, the only real metal band I had ever seen live before was Death before they got famous. Kreator has been my favorite band ever since…. I still am a poser though. Where’s my gun?

Oops… before I blow my brains out, can anyone answer my question? The question was (before I was outed as a poser) “I have heard all of the tracks, Is there a bunch of cool stuff that I missed by not seeing the DVD”? In other words, is the DVD just the concerts of the band playing, or are there interviews and cool stuff that I need to see? Help a poser out, please….

LMFAO. PA, you dick! Hahaha

Signature 

Posted: 20 March 2012 10:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07
The Clansman - 20 March 2012 07:08 PM

Easy,man! He was just being a smart-ass,he said posers,not losers! Huge difference! :cheese:

No Clansy…losers and posers are the same thing. I accept my new title. I am a poser! It sucks, too!!! You have to forgive Goktug, he’s never been laughed at before. I, on the other hand, am used to being laughed at and can take it. I’m sad luck schleprock. I get no respect and I am always the first class heel. I can take it. I can take it only because I know that deep down inside, and on the outside as well, I am 100% sexy. I’m a poser, but I wear it very well. I still love all you guys, even if my poser ass doesn’t belong here anymore. LMAO!

Signature 

Posted: 20 March 2012 10:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

Thank you for noticing my fanatacism. Is that a word? Well thanks for noticing that I am a Kreator freak, even though I now wear the “King Poser” title. You are a funny dude. You and Clansy both are funny as hell. The board wouldn’t be the same without both of you.

Signature 

Posted: 20 March 2012 11:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  83
Joined  2012-02-22
WeGiveyouPain - 20 March 2012 08:37 PM
D.T. Metal - 20 March 2012 07:51 PM

Yes Ma’m I’m living in Izmir,Turkey and I don’t know any place that has useful Metal stuff for me.If someone can find Kreator stuff in this city please tell me where!!

And I need internet for watching videos,at least I could watch them if I didn’t have this “4 GB” limit…

you do have some sort of mall or market there, so are there NO record stores where you can order stuff? I was not talking about watching videos online, I was actually talking about buying and paying for the DVD ;-)

They are just Americans with money,they just have all fucking opportunities which is needed when you try to make music,every fucking street is full of Metalheads these days and stuff like this…

well dude,...when Metallica started they were not rich or something, they started at the bottom like everyone else.

1 2 3 > 
1 of 3