2 of 6
Movies
Posted: 13 May 2012 03:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  427
Joined  2012-02-11
Hellraiser - 13 May 2012 12:36 PM

I am a big movie lover. I bet a lot of you people watched “Clockwork Orange”. It’s old but it’s the perfect movie imo !
And talking about horror movies: I love the Movie “The Ring” I have no idea what’s with the third part. I think it comes out in 3D but I can’t find any up-to-date information.

I’m a big Stanley Kubrick fan. My favorite movie is ‘The Shining’ though. This is also why I thought people were talking about Kubrick’s ‘Spartacus’ when they were talking about some TV-series.

‘The Ring’? Which version? I think both are good but I think the TV-scene is superior in the japanese version.

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 13 May 2012 03:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Total Posts:  38
Joined  2012-05-13
Phantom Antichrist - 13 May 2012 03:36 PM

I am a big movie lover. I bet a lot of you people watched “Clockwork Orange”. It’s old but it’s the perfect movie imo !
And talking about horror movies: I love the Movie “The Ring” I have no idea what’s with the third part. I think it comes out in 3D but I can’t find any up-to-date information.

I’m a big Stanley Kubrick fan. My favorite movie is ‘The Shining’ though. This is also why I thought people were talking about Kubrick’s ‘Spartacus’ when they were talking about some TV-series.

‘The Ring’? Which version? I think both are good but I think the TV-scene is superior in the japanese version.

I just know the american remake. Both the first and the second. I love both and I am a big horror movie fan. I love those psycho things, Splatter Movies are funny to watch with friends but i don’t take them serious.

And Stanley Kubrick is a real genious. I only watched Full Metal Jacked and Clockwork Orange but I love these films so much that I have to watch space odyssey and shining !

Signature 

Spread the Word of Death and Shame

Posted: 13 May 2012 08:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  427
Joined  2012-02-11
Hellraiser - 13 May 2012 03:51 PM

I just know the american remake. Both the first and the second. I love both and I am a big horror movie fan. I love those psycho things, Splatter Movies are funny to watch with friends but i don’t take them serious.

And Stanley Kubrick is a real genious. I only watched Full Metal Jacked and Clockwork Orange but I love these films so much that I have to watch space odyssey and shining !

Wow! Do yourself a favor and watch 2001 and The Shining in HD on a big screen and with a good sound system. They are worth it!

Original version of ‘Ring’

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 13 May 2012 08:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Total Posts:  38
Joined  2012-05-13
Phantom Antichrist - 13 May 2012 08:20 PM
Hellraiser - 13 May 2012 03:51 PM

Wow! Do yourself a favor and watch 2001 and The Shining in HD on a big screen and with a good sound system. They are worth it!

Original version of ‘Ring’

I think the remake is waayy scarier. Even though “The Ring” isn’t really that scary ( compared to “The Grudge”, “[REC]”, “Paranormal Activity 1” .... ) but i think the movie has just so nice pictures and a nice atmosphere and a damn good story.

Signature 

Spread the Word of Death and Shame

Posted: 07 June 2012 11:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1128
Joined  2012-02-19

Just watched the first Alien movie. And yesterday i saw Promethius (it belongs to the alien series) very good. Those movies made my hair rise in fear..Haha :D

Signature 

STEVE “ZETRO” SOUZA IS KING

Posted: 15 June 2012 03:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-19

I finally have seen all alien films. Saw the 3 movie yesterday. Those are my favorite movies… :)

Signature 

Posted: 25 February 2013 07:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-19

Movies watched last week:

Evil dead 3-Army of darkness
Predator
Colateral damage
Red sonja
Conan the destroyer
Monty python´s Life of Brian
Cobra
Jingle all the way
Top Secret!
Junior
End of days
A good day to die hard
ALIENS 2

Signature 

Posted: 25 February 2013 08:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  760
Joined  2012-08-01

Last month:

Monty Python and the Holy Grail   (I’m their fan No. 1)  :)

Contact

Django Unchained

Life of Pi

Argo

The Impossible

Signature 

No commandments on the wall       No god, no rules to scare you all

Posted: 05 March 2013 07:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-19

Movies watched last week:

The 6th day
Wreck-it Ralph
Raw deal
Red heat
Hansel and gretel: Witch hunters
True lies
The last action hero

Signature 

Posted: 06 March 2013 01:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-08-01

Last week:

Samsara (2001)

Samsara (2011)

No Country for Old Men

There Will Be Blood

Signature 

Posted: 22 March 2013 11:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-08-01

This week:

Monty Python Live at the Hollywood Bowl

The Meaning of Life

Gattaca

Cloud Atlas

Signature 

Posted: 02 April 2013 05:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-19

Last week:

Evil dead 2
Legends of the fall
Bäst före (Swedish movie)
Terminator 3

Today im gonna watch the 1st Evil dead movie…Nice!!!

Signature 

Posted: 23 April 2013 07:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Total Posts:  146
Joined  2012-03-06

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
Hatfields & McCoys
Pandorum
50/50
The Cider House Rules
Prometheus

Posted: 17 May 2013 08:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-08-01

This evening - “The Last Stand” - the most entertaining action I’ve ever watched!

Signature 

Posted: 18 May 2013 12:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-19
man without god - 17 May 2013 08:17 PM

This evening - “The Last Stand” - the most entertaining action I’ve ever watched!

Arnold is the best action actor ever (and my favorite actor ever). I enjoyed “the last stand” a little bit to much :)
I think its one of my favorite Arnold movies (and believe me im 13 and have already watched every Arnold movie…even Hercules in new york hahaha).
Anyway…
Movies watched this week:
Evil dead (2013 remake)
Star trek: Into darkness
Cliffhanger
The last boy scout

Signature 

< 1 2 3 4 >  Last ›
2 of 6