1 2 3 >  Last ›
1 of 6
Movies
Posted: 15 March 2012 09:42 PM   [ Ignore ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04

Alright Hordes it’s time to talk about damn movies. There are movies affected my life far beyond my family did,I guess everyone has them and we want to talk about them.

Opening such a topic is not really my job however I watched Fight Club and also read it,so I can find courage to talk about movies!!
Anyway,let it flow movie masters!!

Here is some quotes from the great Fight Club!!

Tyler Durden: You’re not your job. You’re not how much money you have in the bank. You’re not the car you drive. You’re not the contents of your wallet. You’re not your fucking khakis. You’re the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

God this is probably my best!! Tyler Durden: Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You’re the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

Tyler Durden: The things you own end up owning you.

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 16 March 2012 06:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1126
Joined  2012-02-19

I watched Predator some days ago….It was the movie i ever seen…..

Signature 

STEVE “ZETRO” SOUZA IS KING

Posted: 16 March 2012 06:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  491
Joined  2012-02-13

I’m not a big movie fan. Couldn’t tell you what was the last time I’ve seen a movie that was worth something.I’m very picky when it comes to movies,anyway. Used to like horrors,now I barely can watch them,‘cos most of them are stupid as fuck. Always hated sci-fi and action movies,those are for kids,so lately if I watch something,it’s probably a comedy or a drama.Maybe a few history movies…I’m more into TV sitcoms nowadays.Love the Big Bang Theory,for example.Brilliant,intelligent humor all the way.Two and a half men was great ‘til they got rid of Charlie Sheen,since then,it sucks balls.Family Guy is fuckin’ awesome too…stuff like this.And what can you learn from these TV shows? Hah…basically that’s how I learned english!!! One of my proudest achievement!

Signature 

Quote of this week:“Metal is dead!” - Lars Ulrich

Posted: 16 March 2012 06:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04

I also watch some TV stuff,not on the TV but thanks to internet. Walking Dead is my favorite,I always like apocalyptic stuff and it brings it without so exaggerated sci-fi.I also don’t like sci-fi so much,especially overdose ones. And the other is Spartacus.I like rebel uprising and that riot in Spartacus makes me fly!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 16 March 2012 06:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  427
Joined  2012-02-11
WeGiveyouPain - 16 March 2012 06:13 PM

I also watch some TV stuff,not on the TV but thanks to internet. Walking Dead is my favorite,I always like apocalyptic stuff and it brings it without so exaggerated sci-fi.I also don’t like sci-fi so much,especially overdose ones. And the other is Spartacus.I like rebel uprising and that riot in Spartacus makes me fly!!

Spartacus? As a TV-series?

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 16 March 2012 06:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
Phantom Antichrist - 16 March 2012 06:34 PM
WeGiveyouPain - 16 March 2012 06:13 PM

Spartacus? As a TV-series?

Yeap,I watched all episodes up to now.

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 16 March 2012 06:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07

I just finished watching “Snatch”. I’ve seen it a few times, but it was always a bit better before my DVD broke. The DVD has the “pikey” subtitles. It’s hard to understand Brad Pitt without the subtitles.

Fight Club? Cool flick. There’s a local metal band around here called “Paper Street Soap Company”. I bought a t-shirt at their show but ended up giving it away. The shirt had all of the necessities that you needed to bring to join the house written on it (2 pairs of black socks, 2 black shirts, etc.). I of course can’t remember the necessities you had to bring, but it was still a cool shirt. My guess is that the band had to change names or they possibly fell apart. I’d think that it is pretty hard to base a band off of a movie. Damn… I need that shirt back.

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 16 March 2012 06:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
MPetrozzaIsGod - 16 March 2012 06:44 PM

I just finished watching “Snatch”. I’ve seen it a few times, but it was always a bit better before my DVD broke. The DVD has the “pikey” subtitles. It’s hard to understand Brad Pitt without the subtitles.

Fight Club? Cool flick. There’s a local metal band around here called “Paper Street Soap Company”. I bought a t-shirt at their show but ended up giving it away. The shirt had all of the necessities that you needed to bring to join the house written on it (2 pairs of black socks, 2 black shirts, etc.). I of course can’t remember the necessities you had to bring, but it was still a cool shirt. My guess is that the band had to change names or they possibly fell apart. I’d think that it is pretty hard to base a band off of a movie. Damn… I need that shirt back.

Wow t-shirt sounds really cool!! Giving band a name is can be the hardest thing in the world really!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 16 March 2012 07:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07

Wow t-shirt sounds really cool!! Giving band a name is can be the hardest thing in the world really!!

My high school band was named “Mind’s Eye”. They didn’t like my name of “Delirium Tremens”, which is now the name of a band I was listening to the other day.

I saw “Full Metal Jacket” the other day. The beginning of that movie is too cool for words. I watched “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off” the other day as well. That was the movie I took my first girlfriend to see. I watch a movie per day on average and I’m now watching “Band of Brothers” 1 part at a time. Cool World War 2 movie!

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 16 March 2012 07:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
MPetrozzaIsGod - 16 March 2012 07:24 PM

I saw “Full Metal Jacket” the other day. The beginning of that movie is too cool for words.

Grrrrrrr…...Hair CUT!!!!!!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 18 March 2012 09:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04

This is the one of my all-time favorite movies. Anyone knows it?

“Brotherhood” “Freedom” “Good Music” “Weed” “Love” “Some Good People” and “Wind in Hair”

Easy Rider

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 26 March 2012 08:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1126
Joined  2012-02-19

I saw the movie Poltergeist yesterday…It was a very scary but one of the best movies ive seen…The clown was very fuckin scary…I shit my pants :lol:

Signature 

STEVE “ZETRO” SOUZA IS KING

Posted: 26 March 2012 09:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
metal-lord - 26 March 2012 08:57 PM

I saw the movie Poltergeist yesterday…It was a very scary but one of the best movies ive seen…The clown was very fuckin scary…I shit my pants :lol:

So you have every characteristic that a metal-head must have;scary movies,a guitar,long hair…That list goes on,I’m just kidding!! :-)

I’d prefer “Thriller"s,I like the strain!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 12 May 2012 05:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04

I just watched Schindler’s List.I can’t say anything about it.Check it out if you haven’t yet.

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 13 May 2012 12:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Total Posts:  38
Joined  2012-05-13
WeGiveyouPain - 26 March 2012 09:09 PM
metal-lord - 26 March 2012 08:57 PM

So you have every characteristic that a metal-head must have;scary movies,a guitar,long hair…That list goes on,I’m just kidding!! :-)

There’s just one more thing: BEER!

but i guess he’s a little bit too young for these things ;)

Signature 

Spread the Word of Death and Shame

Posted: 13 May 2012 12:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Total Posts:  38
Joined  2012-05-13

I am a big movie lover. I bet a lot of you people watched “Clockwork Orange”. It’s old but it’s the perfect movie imo !
And talking about horror movies: I love the Movie “The Ring” I have no idea what’s with the third part. I think it comes out in 3D but I can’t find any up-to-date information.

Signature 

Spread the Word of Death and Shame

1 2 3 >  Last ›
1 of 6