1 2 > 
1 of 2
The international thread
Posted: 11 March 2012 07:38 PM   [ Ignore ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  491
Joined  2012-02-13

Just out of curiousity,let’s see how international we are here.I’m guessing most people are either from the US,or from Germany,but nevertheless it’s always good to know how colorful is the board.So,check in here,and let’s see where the best Kreator fans live.

I am already very much international,‘cos I’m originally from Hungary,but I used to live in the US for almost a decade,and I currently resides in the United Kingdom.So,here’s one for the UK.

Your turn…

Signature 

Quote of this week:“Metal is dead!” - Lars Ulrich

Posted: 11 March 2012 07:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04

I was born in Turkey and still living in Turkey.Just like the many other countries,Turkey is just a modern country and there is no traditional shit,we live in global culture just like most of the Europe and US.

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 11 March 2012 07:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1110
Joined  2012-02-19

Well im swedish and live in sweden…and well there is nothing more to tell..

Signature 

STEVE “ZETRO” SOUZA IS KING

Posted: 11 March 2012 07:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  83
Joined  2012-02-22

Born and grew up in Germany, but been living in the USA foreeeeeever ;-)

Posted: 12 March 2012 04:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Total Posts:  123
Joined  2012-02-05

I’m from Japan.  I know I shouldn’t make a post like this here, but please let me say this.  Thank you for supporting us Japan.  1 year has passed since the disaster (11 March 2011).  Please don’t forget and learn something from that.

Posted: 12 March 2012 07:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  302
Joined  2012-02-05
Yuka - 12 March 2012 04:12 AM

I’m from Japan.  I know I shouldn’t make a post like this here, but please let me say this.  Thank you for supporting us Japan.  1 year has passed since the disaster (11 March 2011).  Please don’t forget and learn something from that.

I will never forget that. I was kind of terrified when I heard about that last year. :(
There’s nothing that I fear more than an atomic catastrophe.
I love the japanese culture and like the people very much so I wish you a lot of strength and hope that a brighter future will begin, soon!

Regarding this topic: Born and living in Germany for a quarter century! :lol:

Posted: 12 March 2012 07:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  101
Joined  2012-02-04
WeGiveyouPain - 11 March 2012 07:41 PM

Just like the many other countries,Turkey is just a modern country and there is no traditional shit,we live in global culture just like most of the Europe and US.

What do you mean by there is no traditional shit in Turkey?

I live in Serbia (ex-Yugoslavia). It pretty much sucks because of whole corruption thing going on in my country for quite a while now (I think since president Tito died). All politicians steal, that’s a fact, but they give to the people also, here is almost battle for survival, I think that we have smallest incomes in Europe, about average 300 euros per month. There’s gonna be elections this year, but even if there were to come shift of political parties, they’re all of the same seed, just different looks. There’s that people with enormous amounts of money who control market etc and there’s almost no middle layer by wealth…

Anyway, WeGiveYouPain, did you now that your country invaded mine sometime ago and were ruling them for about 300 years (1459-1804 - I’ve just googled it xD), until we finally freed our homeland from you bastards? :) Just kidding, I don’t hate you from being Turk (nor anybody for their nationality), that happend a long time ago :-P

Signature 

Now rain shall wash away sad remains of man
Cities once so proud will crumble into sand
Buildings all collapse when all is done and said
The guilty ones will die with the innocent…

Posted: 12 March 2012 07:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  101
Joined  2012-02-04
Devastator - 12 March 2012 07:39 AM

I will never forget that. I was kind of terrified when I heard about that last year. :(
There’s nothing that I fear more than an atomic catastrophe.
I love the japanese culture and like the people very much so I wish you a lot of strength and hope that a brighter future will begin, soon!

Like words coming from my mouth!

Signature 

Now rain shall wash away sad remains of man
Cities once so proud will crumble into sand
Buildings all collapse when all is done and said
The guilty ones will die with the innocent…

Posted: 12 March 2012 10:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-13

The whole world admires the levels of integrity and loyalty the japanese people have.My honest admiration and consolences goes to all of them.I personally think what they did,and what they still do,is downright heroism! Yes,we should learn from it,but sadly we will not. Asian people has a different set of mind than western people.If a tragedy like this would’ve happen in any other places,it would cause an anarchy. I know,it’s a shame,but it’s true.You must be extremely proud,and rightfully so!

Signature 

Posted: 12 March 2012 07:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04
Morphy - 12 March 2012 07:41 AM

What do you mean by there is no traditional shit in Turkey?

Anyway, WeGiveYouPain, did you now that your country invaded mine sometime ago and were ruling them for about 300 years (1459-1804 - I’ve just googled it xD), until we finally freed our homeland from you bastards? :) Just kidding, I don’t hate you from being Turk (nor anybody for their nationality), that happend a long time ago :-P

It wasn’t my country actually,this is Turkish Republic and it was Ottoman Empire which was ruling nearly the whole world sometimes(I’m just learning this shit for 12 years!!!).I’m talking about just that,you know most people think that there is still something like Turk,you know all the globalism destroyed nearly all the cultures and made people just stupid fleshes.I feel like I am a human,not Turk or American or something.But I have to say that,we,my family are from Greece.Selanik is our real hometown.But when war ended and Ottoman Empire was destroyed and Turkish Republic was founded people lliving in such countries like Greece,Bulgaria or some other europe countries had to migrate here.I guess it’s about some religion thing.And my family also says that we were actually from Anatolia and from just another Turkish country(I’m talking about very very old times of course) and when Ottoman Empire conquered Greece and Bulgaria my grand grand fathers and their family was sent there due to make there more Turk with Turkish people.You know people history sucks.And in the more past,real Turks were nomads and living in the nature and they had matriarchal family system which is great.That was happening in Asia…

And this is what I mean with no cultural shit here,we just live like most other global countries away from history or culture.I am just a human from earth.

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 12 March 2012 11:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07

I am from Dayton, Ohio in the US but now live in Deltona, Florida after living in Orlando, FL for 22 years. Ohio and Florida are worlds apart…but still in the US. I drink Irish beer, have 32 cats, 2 rabbits, and 4 kids. All american pets and kids though.

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 12 March 2012 11:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2012-03-09

UK, although spent a lot of time in the US and Australia. Settled down a bit now tho!

Signature 

The Karmic wheel is turning ......

Posted: 13 March 2012 12:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-13
Strykr - 12 March 2012 11:41 PM

UK, although spent a lot of time in the US and Australia. Settled down a bit now tho!

What part of the UK? I’m in South Wales.

Signature 

Posted: 13 March 2012 08:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Total Posts:  123
Joined  2012-02-05

Thank you very much for the kind words, friends! :-)  I just want people to learn from the mistakes we made.  Tsunami is more terrible than we think.  We should have taken nature more seriously.  Maybe I still dunno how it’s like because I’ve never lived in the coastal areas though.  And as for nuclear plants we’d been told that they’re the cleanest way of genarating electricity and they’re safe.  We belived that and the worst accident happened!  Ah, we did learn nothing from A-bombs?  We should have known that nuclear power could be beyond our control!  Where are we going now? 

Anyway, I’m the only one from Asia on this board?  Come on, I know YOU are reading this! ;-P

Posted: 13 March 2012 11:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2012-03-09
The Clansman - 13 March 2012 12:14 AM

Im down on the South Coast, near Brighton, but come from Southend originally, been to wales a couple of times, to see Southend play in at the Millenium stadium.
So when Kreator play in London do you come all that way? Im hoping for a mini tour of the UK this time.

Signature 

The Karmic wheel is turning ......

Posted: 13 March 2012 07:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-13
Strykr - 13 March 2012 11:40 AM
The Clansman - 13 March 2012 12:14 AM

Im down on the South Coast, near Brighton, but come from Southend originally, been to wales a couple of times, to see Southend play in at the Millenium stadium.
So when Kreator play in London do you come all that way? Im hoping for a mini tour of the UK this time.

And I hope for a decent,proper UK tour! I looked after it…they played in Cardiff and Bristol (both about 20 miles away from me) on both the VR and the EOG tour,so I hope they will play in one of those towns when the PA tour kicks out! I REALLY don’t want to go as far as London! It’s fuckin’ 200 miles!!! I’m a responsible driver…I don’t wanna drive that long,while I’m half-drunk and high on coke. :lol:

Signature 

1 2 > 
1 of 2