PHANTOM ANTICHRIST Listening Session - Questions & Answers
Posted: 27 March 2012 05:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1116
Joined  2012-02-19
dOT rOT Thrash - 27 March 2012 04:33 PM

female vocals???!

maybe its not as horrible as i’m thinking it will be?

I thought it was weird to…But i think its will be good…Kreator always do good stuff

Signature 

STEVE “ZETRO” SOUZA IS KING

Posted: 27 March 2012 08:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  427
Joined  2012-02-11

female vocals???!

Actually, it said female voices. It could be some spoken part. Let’s hope they didn’t bring in one of those opera school rejects from Finland.

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 27 March 2012 09:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04

When I read that female voices I thought first the “Limited Edition” cover…You know there is a city in fire and some naked women…I think it can be just female voices like Phantom Antichrist said,maybe crying or screaming…

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 27 March 2012 09:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-11

In the german article it says that the new albums sounds very innovative. The title track has a feel of their old-school style with some rock influences. ‘Death to the world’ is a very fast and aggressive song with a Slayer-feel to it. ‘From flood to fire’ is extremely heavy but with a melodic chorus. ‘Your heaven, my hell’ start off slow but switches into a very fast tempo (sounds like the Kreator I know). ‘Civilization collapse’ is another very fast song with tribal style drums (like the intro to ‘Warcurse’ maybe?). The reviewer think that the album will grow after listening to it a few times. I found this to be true with ‘Hordes of chaos’ which I didn’t care so much about when I heard it the first time but that I now think is their best album.

Signature 

Posted: 27 March 2012 11:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
Phantom Antichrist - 27 March 2012 09:57 PM

In the german article it says that the new albums sounds very. The title track has a feel of their old-school style with some rock influences. ‘Death to the world’ is a very fast and aggressive song with a Slayer-feel to it. ‘From flood to fire’ is extremely heavy but with a melodic chorus. ‘Your heaven, my hell’ start off slow but switches into a very fast tempo (sounds like the Kreator I know). ‘Civilization collapse’ is another very fast song with tribal style drums (like the intro to ‘Warcurse’ maybe?). The reviewer think that the album will grow after listening to it a few times. I found this to be true with ‘Hordes of chaos’ which I didn’t care so much about when I heard it the first time but that I now think is their best album.

Can you beleive that just the same thing happened to me…After few times I just became addicted to Hordes Of Chaos…I think Phantom Antichrist is gonna be really intense one…Feelings,thoughts,aggression and extreme KREATOR music.

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 28 March 2012 12:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07

In the german article it says that the new albums sounds very. The title track has a feel of their old-school style with some rock influences. ‘Death to the world’ is a very fast and aggressive song with a Slayer-feel to it. ‘From flood to fire’ is extremely heavy but with a melodic chorus. ‘Your heaven, my hell’ start off slow but switches into a very fast tempo (sounds like the Kreator I know). ‘Civilization collapse’ is another very fast song with tribal style drums (like the intro to ‘Warcurse’ maybe?). The reviewer think that the album will grow after listening to it a few times. I found this to be true with ‘Hordes of chaos’ which I didn’t care so much about when I heard it the first time but that I now think is their best album.

I hear that a lot about people not liking “Hordes of Chaos” right away. I first heard Warcurse and Amok Run.. then decided that the rest of the album could be horrible and still be a success. I loved it from the first tome I heard it. I believe it to be their best album as well.

I would never point out a spelling error, but I read the first sentence of your post at least 25 times trying to figure out what you meant. You said the “albums sounds very”... I kept saying to myself, “The album sounds very WHAT?” “Very good”? “Very nasty”? “Very Sexy”, maybe? Then it hit me… The sounds VARY. It’s amazing what one letter can do to my brain when it is trying to work through the bong residue and acid flashbacks.

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 28 March 2012 12:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-11
MPetrozzaIsGod - 28 March 2012 12:07 AM

I hear that a lot about people not liking “Hordes of Chaos” right away. I first heard Warcurse and Amok Run.. then decided that the rest of the album could be horrible and still be a success. I loved it from the first tome I heard it. I believe it to be their best album as well.

I would never point out a spelling error, but I read the first sentence of your post at least 25 times trying to figure out what you meant. You said the “albums sounds very”... I kept saying to myself, “The album sounds very WHAT?” “Very good”? “Very nasty”? “Very Sexy”, maybe? Then it hit me… The sounds VARY. It’s amazing what one letter can do to my brain when it is trying to work through the bong residue and acid flashbacks.

Sorry, I think that sentence got edited short when I changed it around. It was written together with the following sentence at first. The word that got lost is ‘innovative’. Thanks for pointing it out. I will fix it.

Signature 

Posted: 29 March 2012 05:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2012-02-06
Phantom Antichrist - 27 March 2012 08:42 PM

female vocals???!

Actually, it said female voices. It could be some spoken part. Let’s hope they didn’t bring in one of those opera school rejects from Finland.

ahhh, i see. i read over it too fast. i was going to have to disown the band if they did something lame like get some nightwish bitch on there.

Signature 

*formerly “mustaine maniac” on the old forum*

Posted: 29 March 2012 10:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
MPetrozzaIsGod - 28 March 2012 12:07 AM

When first listened it I was dying because of the Enemy Of God. You know it’s still my best ‘cause guitar tones are beyond the reality I don’t know why it sounds like this but I can listen Mille just picking low D stirng with this guitar tone,do not need another note.

After such feelings I listened Hordes Of Chaos and I thought “Woaaa,this is not what I imagined,it’s…it’s…Don’t know!!” After few more listening I just got it,it has every fucking Kreator element in it.It is so fucknig dense!! For instance Destroy What Destroys You 3:13 and Radical Resistance 3:43 there songs are just like I can live my life with them,without seking for another song.
Yeah it took really a few listening to get used to it,get used to the dense…

This one goes out to the ones I hate!!

I will be dying with this song!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 29 March 2012 02:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Total Posts:  48
Joined  2012-02-29
dOT rOT Thrash - 29 March 2012 05:31 AM

female vocals???!

ahhh, i see. i read over it too fast. i was going to have to disown the band if they did something lame like get some nightwish bitch on there.

I imagined “Replicas of Life”. Right before Mille starts singing you can hear what sounds like female voices (might be a synth though). Either way I imagined it would be something similar. I can’t imagine Kreator would have an entire chorus or anything using female vocals.

Posted: 29 March 2012 07:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  83
Joined  2012-02-22

female vocals???!

Hey sweetie, there is nothing wrong with female vocals! Think “A Tout le Monde” ... kick ass song IMO ;-)

Posted: 30 March 2012 02:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-11
D.T. Metal - 29 March 2012 07:21 PM

Hey sweetie, there is nothing wrong with female vocals! Think “A Tout le Monde” ... kick ass song IMO ;-)

Next you will be telling us there is nothing wrong with synthesizers. Bah!

Signature 

Posted: 30 March 2012 02:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2012-02-06
D.T. Metal - 29 March 2012 07:21 PM

female vocals???!

oh my god, she totally ruined it! i dunno, i’ve never really like female vocalists of any kind. there are a few exceptions such as patti smith and siouxsie - all female thrash vocals are usually ok by me. i dont get into this operatic style of singing though. it doesnt do anything for me. to each their own i guess :)

Signature 

*formerly “mustaine maniac” on the old forum*

Posted: 30 March 2012 09:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2012-03-09

Female vocals?
hmmmm

Signature 

The Karmic wheel is turning ......

Posted: 20 April 2012 03:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Total Posts:  56
Joined  2012-04-12

Look, Nuclear Blast added a clear vinyl version limited to 333 copies:
www.nuclearblast.de/de/produkte/tontraeger/vinyl/2lp/kreator-phantom-antichrist-clear-vinyl.html
I bet they’ll add a red version, so it’ll be just like the 7” but with a total number of 666 copies.

‹ First  < 2 3 4 5 6 > 
4 of 6