Posted: 10 March 2012 07:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04
Tormentor - 10 March 2012 07:11 PM
WeGiveyouPain - 10 March 2012 06:00 PM

Then you like Endorama. :)

I like all albums of Kreator! They are different but similar at the same time. “The brand” Kreator is present in each. It just depends what mood I am. But Kreator is a Thrash band, the best in Europe! ;-)

Yeah you are right,I also can find a song for nearly every mood of me.Kreator is just like a lifetime band,they contain a life within their songs.

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 24 March 2012 08:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2012-03-24

I think any Kreator fan is perfectly fine without the albums Renewal - Endorama. There’s some good songs here and there, Outcast isn’t too bad, but all in all they have plenty of great albums before and after this era of the band that make up for it. Can’t wait for Phantom.

Posted: 24 March 2012 10:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
comaofbowls - 24 March 2012 08:52 AM

Can’t wait for Phantom.

Yeah all I want to hear!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 26 March 2012 06:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  26
Joined  2012-03-26

I like all of the albums for different reasons.  My favorite is Enemy of God just for the sheer thrash value of the riffing.  Add to that the intelligent lyrics and great song arrangements, musicianship IS key in a musical career despite the lack thereof found in pop music in the US, and these guys are a no-brainer.  Kreator kicks ass, and I listen to them for that very reason and have since the late 80’s.  One of my early bands used to cover People of the Lie (1998-1999) and another band I was in covered After the Attack (2005).

Signature 

DOA # 02-00044

http://www.deanguitars.com/userpics/lib/finest.jpg

Posted: 26 March 2012 06:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
Dischord - 26 March 2012 06:16 PM

I like all of the albums for different reasons.  My favorite is Enemy of God just for the sheer thrash value of the riffing.  Add to that the intelligent lyrics and great song arrangements, musicianship IS key in a musical career despite the lack thereof found in pop music in the US, and these guys are a no-brainer.  Kreator kicks ass, and I listen to them for that very reason and have since the late 80’s.  One of my early bands used to cover People of the Lie (1998-1999) and another band I was in covered After the Attack (2005).

Welcome!! You’ll find another freaks like you,I mean listening Kreator for hundred years!! 

Enemy Of God is also my best album,the energy it owns is unbelievable…

And I know how it feels like when you play Kreator with your band.God nothing is better for me!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 26 March 2012 07:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  26
Joined  2012-03-26

Why thank you very much!

Signature 

DOA # 02-00044

http://www.deanguitars.com/userpics/lib/finest.jpg

Posted: 13 May 2012 12:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Willing Spirit
Rank
Total Posts:  38
Joined  2012-05-13

I like Kreator because they are A Thrash Band but they have their own style. (There are so many Thrash bands out there that sound similar to each other. Thats borung)
Also because i think it’s good that the lyrics are very critical about politics and our world in general.

And because they are really TRVE!  I saw the Thrash Altenessen Documentary where you can see how they grew up.

Signature 

Spread the Word of Death and Shame

Posted: 13 May 2012 08:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  115
Joined  2012-05-13

I listen to KREATOR because, of course, of their great, powerful and brutal music. Moreover, I love their lyrics. I love “Outcast” for example, or “Leave this World Behind” because their lyrics are awesome.

Posted: 13 May 2012 10:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
Florian - 13 May 2012 08:19 PM

I listen to KREATOR because, of course, of their great, powerful and brutal music. Moreover, I love their lyrics. I love “Outcast” for example, or “Leave this World Behind” because their lyrics are awesome.

Yeah!! Seeing a person writing these words makes me happy!! Welcome!!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 14 May 2012 01:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  303
Joined  2012-02-05

Asking me “Why do you listen to Kreator?” is like asking me “Why do you breathe and eat?”. :lol:

Posted: 14 May 2012 08:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Joined  2012-05-13
WeGiveyouPain - 13 May 2012 10:03 PM
Florian - 13 May 2012 08:19 PM

Yeah!! Seeing a person writing these words makes me happy!! Welcome!!

Glad to see that someone feels that too. KREATOR is like… Don’t know how to say that. It’s like KREATOR was myself put into music, do you understand ?

Posted: 15 May 2012 07:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
Florian - 14 May 2012 08:59 PM

Glad to see that someone feels that too. KREATOR is like… Don’t know how to say that. It’s like KREATOR was myself put into music, do you understand ?

Yeah.I live with an uninvited pain and depression of modern world and all alone,but when Kreator comes it gains a meaning,Kreator calls me,as long as I hear “Come on let leave this world behind!” I know truth is not dead and what I know as true is still true even if all the people around me do just the opposite.

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 15 May 2012 07:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1128
Joined  2012-02-19
Tormentor - 08 March 2012 08:51 PM

Why do you breathe? What question? :lol: Perhaps because in 1990 they created the greatest metal album of all time!!! :coolsmile:

Totally agree… COMA OF SOULS!!!

Signature 

STEVE “ZETRO” SOUZA IS KING

Posted: 15 May 2012 01:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Joined  2012-05-13
WeGiveyouPain - 15 May 2012 07:25 AM
Florian - 14 May 2012 08:59 PM

Yeah.I live with an uninvited pain and depression of modern world and all alone,but when Kreator comes it gains a meaning,Kreator calls me,as long as I hear “Come on let leave this world behind!” I know truth is not dead and what I know as true is still true even if all the people around me do just the opposite.

Here’s a part of an interview where Mille talks about that :

When you are looking back in your life as a member of Kreator, could you name one or two brightest highlights out of your whole, long-lasting career with this band?

Uh, there’s been so many, but I think it’s always great to recollect little things what have happened during your whole career. I mean, if you have recently read any interviews by some other bands from Germany, some singers of those bands have said that: “We inspired him to be an anti-nazi when he saw us onstage with anti-Nazism shirts on.” It inspired him to fight against racism and Nazism, ya know. So to me things like these are important and are giving something to the next generations. That is something to me what really matters, ya know, like keeping the spirit alive and giving it to the next generation; to have other bands come out with a great stuff because they are inspired by young music, and this something like you cannot take away from them. You can be like the biggest band on the world, and you can sell like 2 million records in the States and be like a fuckin’ whatever, ya know, the best selling act of the week, but there’s something that nobody can like, replace. This is something really special, and I’d rather have like a strong influence on people than becoming like a multi-millionaire because I write a shitty music that is only meant for the most commercial radio channels basically. That’s not Kreator - ya know, Kreator has a deeper impact on people. That’s always like something like a highlight for me when I really feel like that we kind of get the respect from other musicians, and get the respect from our fans.

Here you can read the whole interview : http://www.metal-rules.com/zine/content/view/660/65/

Posted: 16 May 2012 04:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
Florian - 15 May 2012 01:54 PM

Here’s a part of an interview where Mille talks about that :

Here you can read the whole interview : http://www.metal-rules.com/zine/content/view/660/65/

That’s a good interview!! Thanks for sharing!

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

< 1 2 3 4 > 
2 of 4