< 1 2 3 > 
2 of 3
What is your job?
Posted: 25 February 2012 03:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  75
Joined  2012-02-05

I’m just doing my training as a Sound engineer to stop. I’m basically just in the middle of the exam stress.

Signature 

This is a Song,which I use to describe,what I feel about People like you…

Posted: 25 February 2012 03:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Total Posts:  123
Joined  2012-02-05

I’m a full-time mom.  Please don’t say I’m isolated from society or something because I don’t feel that at all!  And of course it’s only me who wears Kreator shirts in my area. ;-P

Posted: 25 February 2012 04:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  302
Joined  2012-02-05

You metalheads in Japan totally rock for being loyal fans of German metal! :)

Posted: 25 February 2012 07:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07
metal-lord - 25 February 2012 10:28 AM

All the JB fans in my school Says right in front of me…Hey metal sucks…and they say…How can you listen to that shit…What am i going to do?

Look man…you say something like this: Metal music in the least takes one vocalist, one guitarist, one bassist, and one drummer. Many bands use even more instruments than that. These guys have practiced for years and years to get to where they have gotten. Metal, rock-n-roll, as well as many other genres of music takes many years of practice and some natural talent that these people are born with. When you listen to my favorite band (Kreator), they have around 70 years of practicing that made them what they are today. They play real music that comes from real instruments. It took their natural talent plus 15-20 years of work to get themselves where they are right now. If you don’t believe me, try to play any of their songs on any of their instruments. When it comes to Justin Bieber, most rap music, and lots of dance music, the actual music part of it is electronic to the point of where someone simply presses one button, the music comes out, then someone with a good singing voice comes along and sings.

So in my music, the sound is created 100% by the members of the band. They wrote every note from the beginning and then with their talent, arranged all of their sound to get this heavy, fast, and brutal feeling that cleans your ears out like a q-tip from hell.

In your music, the computerized sounds are arranged and the lyrics and music are normally written by someone else. The talent of the singers that you hear is nothing more than a karaoke talent. Someone gave them the computerized beat, threw in some computer synthesized sounds which in lots of the songs they also add music and lyrics from classic songs from the ‘50s, ‘60s, ‘70s, ‘80s, and ‘90s, also they are given the lyrics to sing to go along with it. In most of the songs, there also is a very talented person with a great voice doing the singing.

However, when you look at the overall picture, what I listen to is normally an art that is made by 4 to 6 different people that collaborate all of their talents to produce sounds that they turn into songs. The stuff you listen to is really nothing but fancy karaoke, and the only real talent involved is the talent of the person singing the song. In my music, many people and their talents are all showcased like a symphony orchestra, where what you listen to is really just someone singing.

You listen to a singer, and I listen to a talented band where their collaboration is something that is so brutal and involves so much talent that often the vocals have to be screamed or even grunted. Why? Because when you throw that much talent together and the result isn’t exactly “happy”, giving you a sweet sounding, soft, nice singing voice would be a lie. That is what real metal is totally against. I listen to music that is about reality. And when it comes to that reality, no band shows it better than Kreator.

Then tell them to read the lyrics (and give them a dictionary) to “Hoardes of Chaos”. If that doesn’t make them get it…they never will.

I’m an idiot, but that is the way that I see it.

On the topic though… I am a specialized plumber. When a house has a leak, I come into the house and instead of repairing the leaky pipe, I replace every pipe in the entire house. I’m a plumber but my true job title is “home re-piping lead mechanic”.

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 25 February 2012 11:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04

dOT rOT Thrash don’t ask anymore for blessing!! Your job is really cool-except that all kind of music stuff- and Devastator,I don’t know what to say,do you like your job,if you ask me it seem so!!

Don’t poison him with your rage brother!! hahaha And I think you have the best second job man,yes I’m talking about you,Chris Grover Lane!! You are not the best one because Yuka is with being a mother!! Keep your eyes on your kids Yuka,they need it and I know you know it better than me!!
Beerlover,I guess you has a really good one!You know what it’s,I hope you get a job where you want!!

And finally thanks people for answering and joining this topic,since I’m just standing at the door and will have to take my first step as a person in this world,I need some ideas!! And also it’s a good way to know a person by asking his or her occupation,don’t you think?

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 26 February 2012 03:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Joined  2012-02-05
Devastator - 25 February 2012 04:49 PM

German metal… bands like Helloween or Primal Fear?  Yeah, they have a lot of fans here in Japan!  Oh, I should mention Unisonic, too.  I’m not so much into speed metal things now, but seeing Michael Kiske singing old Helloween songs impressed me!

Posted: 26 February 2012 03:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  491
Joined  2012-02-13

What about Dragonforce? They have a huge following in Japan!

Signature 

Quote of this week:“Metal is dead!” - Lars Ulrich

Posted: 26 February 2012 03:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Joined  2012-02-05
The Clansman - 26 February 2012 03:09 AM

What about Dragonforce? They have a huge following in Japan!

That’s right!  They’re not my favourite though…

Posted: 26 February 2012 04:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-07

Since I am a plumber and I just listened to Dicks of Death by Vio-lence, I would just like to say that I have 17 years of plumbing experience, but I have never had to go to someone’s house to get a “dick” unclogged. A plumber may be able to help you out but I would suggest calling an ambulance rather than “Roto-Rooter” if you happen to get your dick stuck. Thats just from a professional point of view. I’ve been away for a few hours but what is up with Clansy’s new X-rated, doggie style dudes going at it where his pic of Stewie used to be? You guys are changing stuff every time I leave for an hour or so. I LOVE IT!!!! I am a sicko though. In the words of the “House of Pain”... I’m a sick fucka like a redneck trucka. (There’s some lovely hip-hop music for ya).

Signature 

My only aim is to take many lives. The more, the better I feel!

Posted: 26 February 2012 04:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  491
Joined  2012-02-13
MPetrozzaIsGod - 26 February 2012 04:03 AM

I’ve been away for a few hours but what is up with Clansy’s new X-rated, doggie style dudes going at it where his pic of Stewie used to be?

Goddamn it!!! It DOES looke like two dudes!! I didn’t even realize that! Shit…I need to change it NOW!!!

Oh…and there’s no such thing as lovely hip-hop.Hip-hop sucks major ass…end of story. :-)

Signature 

Quote of this week:“Metal is dead!” - Lars Ulrich

Posted: 26 February 2012 10:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Son Of Evil
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2012-02-04
MPetrozzaIsGod - 26 February 2012 04:03 AM

I LOVE IT!!!! I am a sicko though. In the words of the “House of Pain”... I’m a sick fucka like a redneck trucka. (There’s some lovely hip-hop music for ya).

Man all fucking American truckers who I know is not like that,they only listen country man!! Is there a mistake or you rednec Truckers really like it? I can not imagine!! ahaha

Signature 

CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE

Posted: 27 February 2012 09:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-02-27
Devastator - 25 February 2012 04:49 PM

Yes,She is No.1 in Japanese KREATOR fans! :)

I’m a DTP(desktop publishier) and graphic designer. I creating data of advertisement with small company in Tokyo.

Posted: 27 February 2012 03:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Joined  2012-02-05

Hey Mio-san!  Good to see you here! :)

Posted: 28 February 2012 02:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-02-27
Yuka - 27 February 2012 03:29 PM

Hey Mio-san!  Good to see you here! :)

Hi,Yuka-san. Me,too. YOROSHIKU! ;-)

Posted: 03 March 2012 09:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2012-02-05

In this hard time my occupation is babysitter. I work for food and internet.

Signature 

Light!
Now you see the brightest light!
Bones and flesh are melt in fire,
That gives a freedom to your soul!
This
Is the end of your short life!
One, with millions, now you’r dying.
Burning eyes will see the born of gods in flame

The only way to cure endless pain is in getting ultimate pain and stay alive.

< 1 2 3 > 
2 of 3