3 of 16
Recently bought records
Posted: 27 February 2012 01:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  491
Joined  2012-02-13
Phantom Antichrist - 26 February 2012 11:47 PM

I thought you answered that “only one” of your 30 albums was a Kreator album…....

No.What I meant is that there’s 30 albums I wanna sell right now,and only one of them is Kreator. Honest mistake. :cheese:

Signature 

Quote of this week:“Metal is dead!” - Lars Ulrich

Posted: 27 February 2012 02:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Total Posts:  124
Joined  2012-02-05
dOT rOT Thrash - 26 February 2012 05:07 AM

yuka! shame on you! i dont even know who you are anymore! :lol:

I’ve just ordered the latest albums of Vektor and Arch / Matheos and can’t wait for receiving them! :cheese:

Posted: 27 February 2012 02:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Joined  2012-02-05
The Clansman - 27 February 2012 01:37 AM

I thought you answered that “only one” of your 30 albums was a Kreator album…....

No.What I meant is that there’s 30 albums I wanna sell right now,and only one of them is Kreator. Honest mistake. :cheese:

So you wanna sell a Kreator CD, Clansy!?  I’ve never had such an idea! :gulp:  Maybe you don’t wanna believe it, but I’ve NEVER sold any CDs of mine.  I’ve gave some away to friends though.

Posted: 27 February 2012 07:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  303
Joined  2012-02-05
Yuka - 27 February 2012 02:34 AM
The Clansman - 27 February 2012 01:37 AM

but I’ve NEVER sold any CDs of mine.

Same here! :coolsmile:

Posted: 27 February 2012 08:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-13

Well…what can I say? Since I finally arrived to the 21st century and catched up with today’s technique (later better than never),the prospect of being able to put my whole music and video collections to my pocket,became really irresistible.I’m talkin’ about tiny little hard drives with big capacities.Plus,life’s a bitch currently,so the dough comes pretty handy too.

Signature 

Posted: 27 February 2012 03:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Soul Eraser
RankRank
Joined  2012-02-05

I know what you mean, Clansy.  I also benefit from modern conviniencies, but as for CDs I’m oldschool.  I mean I need physical CDs! ;-)  However I don’t know why I can’t sell even some CDs which I never listen to…

Posted: 27 February 2012 03:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  427
Joined  2012-02-11

As we have gotten more MP3’s and iPods, people have started to sell their record collections and stereos. The search for the perfect sound is something people have stopped caring about (High-end audio). Even the search for a massive sound is something people have stopped caring about (Cervin Vega speakers anyone?). People now rather spend their money on mobile soundsystems, computers and fast internet connections and look for hubs where they can download every band’s entire back catalog overnight for free. They seem to be happy listening to their MP3’s on their shitty computer speakers.

Personally, I prefer blasting my LP’s at neighbour-hating volume, from my Abrahamsen amplifier and Dali speakers, and bang my head. Headbanging was invented to prevent you from using headphones.

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 27 February 2012 04:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Impossible To Cure
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1126
Joined  2012-02-19

Megadeth…United aboninations…Endgame…Risk…Cryptic writings and Th1rte3n(thirteen)

Signature 

STEVE “ZETRO” SOUZA IS KING

Posted: 27 February 2012 07:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
One of Us
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-02-27

Sabbat - Dreamweaver
Target - Mission Executed

Both on vinyl

Posted: 27 February 2012 08:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-13
Phantom Antichrist - 27 February 2012 03:57 PM

As we have gotten more MP3’s and iPods, people have started to sell their record collections and stereos. The search for the perfect sound is something people have stopped caring about (High-end audio). Even the search for a massive sound is something people have stopped caring about…They seem to be happy listening to their MP3’s on their shitty computer speakers

Please don’t try to tell me that a vinyl LP through an analog system could sound stronger and better than a digitally enhanced 320 kbps mp3 over a good quality digital system.It’s never gonna happen.Now,I do understand if someone likes the old-fashioned analog sound more than the crystal-clear digital,but it’s not the question of pursuing the better quality.It’s just sentimentalism.

Signature 

Posted: 27 February 2012 09:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  427
Joined  2012-02-11
The Clansman - 27 February 2012 08:48 PM
Phantom Antichrist - 27 February 2012 03:57 PM

As we have gotten more MP3’s and iPods, people have started to sell their record collections and stereos. The search for the perfect sound is something people have stopped caring about (High-end audio). Even the search for a massive sound is something people have stopped caring about…They seem to be happy listening to their MP3’s on their shitty computer speakers

Please don’t try to tell me that a vinyl LP through an analog system could sound stronger and better than a digitally enhanced 320 kbps mp3 over a good quality digital system.It’s never gonna happen.Now,I do understand if someone likes the old-fashioned analog sound more than the crystal-clear digital,but it’s not the question of pursuing the better quality.It’s just sentimentalism.

What you hear might be crystal clear but it certainly lack a lot of the information that the CD has let alone an analog source. MP3’s fail both in the technical aspect as well as in actual performance. Digital media will always be a simplification of the analog reality. Or maybe you are referring to the other sounds (crackle and hiss) that often goes with listening to a record?

However, I am not really interested in the analog vs digital debate. There might be digital sources that are better than vinyls but MP3 certainly isn’t it. And most people don’t bother with as high quality as 320 kbps either. Maybe this guy might interest you though.

Signature 

AGAINST RELIGION AND ALL NATIONS FLAGS!

Posted: 27 February 2012 10:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-13
Phantom Antichrist - 27 February 2012 09:48 PM

I am not really interested in the analog vs digital debate. There might be digital sources that are better than vinyls but MP3 certainly isn’t it. And most people don’t bother with as high quality as 320 kbps either.

You’re right about the analog vs digital debate.It’s a pointless one,because it’s always a question of personal preference.I prefer digital,let’s face it,there’s a reason why did they bother to invent it on the first place,or why everybody immediately started to enhancing their old analog records digitally.And I guess I’m different than most people,‘cos my mp3s are all 320s,except those in my car-stereo.It only has a 4GB memory,so I had to make those files smaller.

Signature 

Posted: 28 February 2012 01:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2012-02-06

today i got:

patti smith - people have the power 12”

ancient - night visit

incubus - beyond the unknown

master’s hammer - the jilemnice occultist

Signature 

*formerly “mustaine maniac” on the old forum*

Posted: 29 February 2012 01:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Bringer Of Torture
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2012-02-06

today from work and in my mailbox:

patti smith - frederick 7”

patti smith - people have the power 7”

patti smith - because the night 7”

pearl jam - super deluxe vs./vitalogy package (i also have the ten one, so skipping this is out of the question)

Embalmed - exalt the imperial beast

contradiction - the voice of hatred

hell militia - last station on the road to death

bohren & der club of gore - beileid

dead head - kill division

iron angel - winds of war

that should be it for a few days….

Signature 

*formerly “mustaine maniac” on the old forum*

Posted: 29 February 2012 01:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Phantom Antichrist
RankRank
Total Posts:  75
Joined  2012-02-05

I have something New Stuff,too!

DESASTER - “The Arts of Destruction” (LP)
BAPHOMET’S BLOOD - “Second Strike” (LP)
AC/DC - “Black Ice” (LP)
REZET - “Have Gun,will Travel” (LP)

Signature 

This is a Song,which I use to describe,what I feel about People like you…

< 1 2 3 4 5 >  Last ›
3 of 16

‹‹ COMA OF SOULS?      What is your job? ››